Arsenal London

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Arsenal London

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:36 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:08 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:56 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:01 am
I've heard some say that the new swamp has less of a gap from the fans to the pitch edge, yet Arsenal said there was new minimum size regulations from UEFA regarding this issue, when our fans raised the issue :twisted:

It's also been mentioned that the new swamp seats are normal sized like other grounds? Plus they have one proper steep fans end without yuppie executive boxes in the middle! :cussing: :cussing:

Our shite stadium badly needs upgrading & more seats available for the club's traditional core support. :barscarf: Put the away fans upstairs in the corner like the Geordies do!

We should rebuild & expand both ends with 3 tiers like Man Citeh are doing, won't be long before there are 4 or 5 clubs with bigger grounds than us! :censored:

We should but none of this will happen, because as we all know by now Kroenke is an unambitious c*nt, that is why he kept faith with Wenger for so long and why our answer to Spurs building a bigger stadium was to announce we are adding 800 club level seats to try and get back to the capacity it started with and still smaller than Spurs.

Best of luck to Emery ( he'll need it ) but f*ck going back to that sh*t corporate bowl, I will go back the day we show some ambition like spending serious money and/or making our stadium better than a bunch of losers, until then it's checking results on livescore.com, that is my level of interest these days thanks to the w@nker that runs our club (into the ground).
The Law of Gravity stops away fans going upstairs, as I am sure you would be nowhere near them when they start pissing down on you? 8)
Well unless they have a mighty flow they would be pissing onto club level and there's never anyone out there is there?
And there is the reasoning of putting away supporters down below, quaff quaff, great halftime entertainment.... :lol: