v Athletico Madrid

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

v Athletico Madrid

Post by Gunner Rob »

just noticed that this is on today.

any channel showing it live ?

rich31

Re: v Athletico Madrid

Post by rich31 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:25 am

Only premier sports in the uk i think.I just added it to my sky package 9.99 a month but can cancel with 5 days notice before end of each month,Ill keep it for the month then cancel once pre season is over.

augie

Post by augie »

rich31 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:33 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

Only premier sports in the uk i think.I just added it to my sky package 9.99 a month but can cancel with 5 days notice before end of each month,Ill keep it for the month then cancel once pre season is over.

Hadnt heard of premier sports until robbie said it on aftv this morning (I'm bored so I am watching it lately :oops: :oops: ) - what is premier sports ?

For gods favourite children (thats us Irish people for all you brits who didnt know :wink: ), the match is live on eir sports :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 am
rich31 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Hadnt heard of premier sports until robbie said it on aftv this morning (I'm bored so I am watching it lately :oops: :oops: ) - what is premier sports ?

For gods favourite children (thats us Irish people for all you brits who didnt know :wink: ), the match is live on eir sports :barscarf: :barscarf:
im getting fed up with all these different channels - hard to keep track of it all.

I have also just heard that eleven sports is the big new one on the market - they have got a free trial period coming up and will be showing serie A and La Liga this season

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:00 am
augie wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 am
rich31 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

im getting fed up with all these different channels - hard to keep track of it all.

I have also just heard that eleven sports is the big new one on the market - they have got a free trial period coming up and will be showing serie A and La Liga this season

How long is the trial period have you heard ? They have been really blessed to get the serie A package when the did - la liga will always be popular for a lot of football fans anyway, but interest in the italian league will soar on the back of the portugese ladyboy joining juve

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

apparently there is a free 7 day trial period in mid August when they also have exclusive rights to the US PGA Golf Championship.
I am not sure that La Liga and Serie A have started then so i suppose they are trying to get people to start watching the channel and then hoping they sign up when those 2 leagues start.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer-stream.php

If anyone doesn't want to sign up for PPV. Bloody annoying how many subs you need these days to watch your team. For the first time in years, I am very interested to see the team pre season.

augie

Post by augie »

Can I just say (again) that I hate the idea of playing bangabang on the wing - he is imo our best finisher, plus his pace would force opposition defences to sit deeper thus opening up space for the likes of mikki and ozil, and shafting him out to the wing lessens his potential :(

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

who the hell is Matteo Guendozi ?

1964 Gunner

Post by 1964 Gunner »

got a good stream off Facebook but its in fcuking Russian

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39481

:rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:43 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39481

:rubchin:
I'm not trying another stream - nut flushes one just destroyed my work computer for 20 minutes :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Holding got turned very easily for their goal, but what a header it was 8)

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

1st half observations.
Ramsey, Bellerin, Holding and Mustafi have picked up where they left off last season. Yes, that bad.
Smith-Rowe looks like the new and improved Jack wileshire and has a great first touch.
Laca has a terrible first touch and shouldn’t play as the main striker when Auba is on the same pitch.
Sideshow Bob, the young French guy looks full of confidence and is basically dictating play but has made a few errors which could cost us in a EPL match.
So there you have it. 75% possession, 4 shots to Atheltico’s one shot yet we go in losing 1-0, and with a defence looking like a Sunday league side could slice it open.
Are we sure Wenger left the club in the summer and isn’t just wearing an Unai Emery mask?

Blade

Post by Blade »

same old,same old..