Arsenal v PSG Singapore National Stadium

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal v PSG Singapore National Stadium

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:11 am
augie wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 am
I am most disappointed that nobody came on here and agreed with DB10's comments that I posted intelligent comments :cry: :cry:
As a result of this uncalled for snub from my fellow Gooners, can I request that this thread gets locked down asap

Can someone please lock this fcuker down before we need to call in the united nations ? :banghead:
:lol:

For the love of Christ can someone please agree that augie made an intelligent comment??!!! :banghead: Come on - you are probably never gonna need to do it again, lads! :lol: :wink: :wink:

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:58 am
herbert wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:10 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am

DB10 - I hope you look back on this post and think you have gone over the top. Blade made an innocuous reference (without knowing your dad’s circumstances - and how could he) and been called pig shit ignorant and a piece of shit for having an opinion that differs to yours.

I would have thought a moderator would have jumped all over this by now.

My opinion of Ozil is that he is a fantastic creative talent but makes little effort to win a ball back (even if it was he who was diposssed ) if we had enough fighters and battlers in the team we could accommodate that, so far we haven’t.
Under Emery , we may just have so let’s see what the season brings
Tbh Stuart it's none of your business mate. Unless one knows a particular poster's circumstances then it's best not to post insults about their family. That is common sense. He's a long term member here. There was a long running thread where a few of us discussed losing loved ones to cancer. Either do the research or don't post family based insults. If you do then suck up the response that you've earned.

You should probably do your research a bit too before jumping into something that doesn't concern you. He was called pig ignorant not for posting a different opinion to mine but for posting stupid ill-informed rubbish. Note my responses to Augie who posted intelligent reasons for his side of the Ozil debate. Blade was called a piece of shit for joking about my dead father. Something btw that saw a previous member (not insulting my father that time btw) get a permanent ban - so really being called a piece of shit is quite a light let off isn't it.

If you are not happy with the way I or any mod moderate this forum you are free to take it up with Mike1 or Gooner Ed.

As always :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It must be that time of the month :oops: :fryingpan: :D
db10 i have got to agree with stuart :shock: you need to take a deep breath and then take a step to the right to get back to being that well balanced mod :D that I respect so much :oops: :pancho: :D

and Blade we get it,you and half of Germany hate Ozil, but he is our player and new season new manager= new start :barscarf:
judge him in may 2021 :D

To quote SPUDMASHER (probably) :wink: dont shoot your muck if you have a tight and tender arse. Don't post embarrassingly stupid stuff and not expect to get called on it. There's no freebies on here. You rub your jizz on my curtains I'm taking a shit in your open mouth. :shock:

Fans of other clubs have a view of Arsenal fans as entitled spoiled JCLs that know fuck all about football. Stupid posts on here help propagate that belief. Sure some of our fans (and some posters on here) are turd brained entitled arseholes, but the rest of us, the ones supporting the club for decades and that know our football, well we find it embarrassing tbh.

Also if you insult a fellow poster's dead family member you don't get a free pass. What type of entitled cùnt would think they would or should?

I addressed his stupid post in a way every single poster has on here at some point. He started the personal insults. I responded. Read the thread.
Yes mate I read it verdict=Blade is not keen on Ozil and you are not keen on Blade :D

I hope you and the family enjoyed it last night :barscarf:

Blade

Post by Blade »

I don't hate Ozil -just can't stand him playing for Arsenal.

Yes, he has silky smooth skills -when no pressure is on [i.e Ryan Fraser!]..Good example last night in Dublin.No pressure: 3 good passes.

the die was casted growing up with these proper MFs.:Storey,Price,Talbot,Nicholas P,Williams [my fav],Davis,Richardson,Thomas,Rocky,PV4,Petit..utterly dependable and no throwing arms up i the air tantrums.

can you imagine if we had Steve Williams anchoring the MF today?.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

herbert wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:58 am
herbert wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:10 pm

Tbh Stuart it's none of your business mate. Unless one knows a particular poster's circumstances then it's best not to post insults about their family. That is common sense. He's a long term member here. There was a long running thread where a few of us discussed losing loved ones to cancer. Either do the research or don't post family based insults. If you do then suck up the response that you've earned.

You should probably do your research a bit too before jumping into something that doesn't concern you. He was called pig ignorant not for posting a different opinion to mine but for posting stupid ill-informed rubbish. Note my responses to Augie who posted intelligent reasons for his side of the Ozil debate. Blade was called a piece of shit for joking about my dead father. Something btw that saw a previous member (not insulting my father that time btw) get a permanent ban - so really being called a piece of shit is quite a light let off isn't it.

If you are not happy with the way I or any mod moderate this forum you are free to take it up with Mike1 or Gooner Ed.

As always :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It must be that time of the month :oops: :fryingpan: :D
db10 i have got to agree with stuart :shock: you need to take a deep breath and then take a step to the right to get back to being that well balanced mod :D that I respect so much :oops: :pancho: :D

and Blade we get it,you and half of Germany hate Ozil, but he is our player and new season new manager= new start :barscarf:
judge him in may 2021 :D

To quote SPUDMASHER (probably) :wink: dont shoot your muck if you have a tight and tender arse. Don't post embarrassingly stupid stuff and not expect to get called on it. There's no freebies on here. You rub your jizz on my curtains I'm taking a shit in your open mouth. :shock:

Fans of other clubs have a view of Arsenal fans as entitled spoiled JCLs that know fuck all about football. Stupid posts on here help propagate that belief. Sure some of our fans (and some posters on here) are turd brained entitled arseholes, but the rest of us, the ones supporting the club for decades and that know our football, well we find it embarrassing tbh.

Also if you insult a fellow poster's dead family member you don't get a free pass. What type of entitled cùnt would think they would or should?

I addressed his stupid post in a way every single poster has on here at some point. He started the personal insults. I responded. Read the thread.
Yes mate I read it verdict=Blade is not keen on Ozil and you are not keen on Blade :D

I hope you and the family enjoyed it last night :barscarf:
Had a great night mate. Best part was seeing my boy genuinely thrilled about the Arsenal again. I miss going to games so much and now with Wenger gone I can look forward to going over again. Can't wait. 8)