Arsenal v PSG Singapore National Stadium

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blade

Re: Arsenal v PSG Singapore National Stadium

Post by Blade »

I don't hate him...He is a wonderful player just not suited for the EPL and Arsenal.

Not asking him to run 15km,track-back,win the ball/headers or put in crunching tackles etc..Just stop the ridiculous flicks,step overs and dribbles and 'Dead Frog' gait/demeanor.. Quote:“Nine men are torturing themselves for 90 minutes and he’s going for a walk".

Last season at Emirates witnessed him in the irritating slow-motion gait he plays at, try to take on Ryan Fraser[who took the ball of him easily].Reaction was standing still,throwing arms up in frustration -we are talking about 5' 5" Ryan F***ing Fraser here!!!.

https://amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/07/14/s ... -world-cu/

This critique is by one 'Alan Dawson' err... yeah who?. Brietner,Hoeness,Bobic,Matthaus,Basler,Kahn,Neville,Keown,Nicol,Robson are all 'idiots' because they don't mince their words and basically call it as they see it...

Lets play this game: if he was available for free transfer [no 350k/wk] will Man C,Man U,Chelsea or Liverpool want him?.

see what I mean...

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:10 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:46 am
Blade wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:51 pm
Ha ha little boy, when i was watching The Arsenal you were still in your father's ball sac..

"by trying things".You don't do step-over on a ball across midfield outside the 'D'..basic.Guess what,the opp ate it up!.Smith Rowe lose ball 5 is acceptable [he never did over e 3 games ].

Scapegoat for WC debacle

Opponents love him

Hoeness's comments

Real M couldn't wait to sell him

Says it all.You dare ask yourself why?
First of all mate leave my father out of it. He's dead. Died horribly with cancer so a piece of shit like you doesn't get to pass comment.

I don't mind people pointing out a player's weaknesses but the frankly pig shit ignorant unimformed stuff like you post is embarrassing for any Gooner. You remember your best ever post on here? I do:
Blade wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:58 am
cant stand Ozil.

He thinks he had the game to glide pass players a la Messi,Neymar,Ronaldhino but dosent reliaze he no skills and just throws up hand in exasperation when ball is taken off him.
It's utter rubbish like that horseshit that makes us all look like spoiled JCL cùnts. If you can't post anything intelligent in the Ozil argument then please don't post anything because you come across as an idiot when you do.

You remind me of this guy:

https://youtu.be/c29OpzjjXc0
DB10 - I hope you look back on this post and think you have gone over the top. Blade made an innocuous reference (without knowing your dad’s circumstances - and how could he) and been called pig shit ignorant and a piece of shit for having an opinion that differs to yours.

I would have thought a moderator would have jumped all over this by now.

My opinion of Ozil is that he is a fantastic creative talent but makes little effort to win a ball back (even if it was he who was diposssed ) if we had enough fighters and battlers in the team we could accommodate that, so far we haven’t.
Under Emery , we may just have so let’s see what the season brings
Tbh Stuart it's none of your business mate. Unless one knows a particular poster's circumstances then it's best not to post insults about their family. That is common sense. He's a long term member here. There was a long running thread where a few of us discussed losing loved ones to cancer. Either do the research or don't post family based insults. If you do then suck up the response that you've earned.

You should probably do your research a bit too before jumping into something that doesn't concern you. He was called pig ignorant not for posting a different opinion to mine but for posting stupid ill-informed rubbish. Note my responses to Augie who posted intelligent reasons for his side of the Ozil debate. Blade was called a piece of shit for joking about my dead father. Something btw that saw a previous member (not insulting my father that time btw) get a permanent ban - so really being called a piece of shit is quite a light let off isn't it.

If you are not happy with the way I or any mod moderate this forum you are free to take it up with Mike1 or Gooner Ed.
Sorry, thought it was a public forum that anyone can post their opinions on ( help, help I’m being repressed)

Blade did not joke about your dead father. Nor did he post an insult.

Do you really expect every poster to go through a thread somewhere hidden away about members losing loved ones before they are allowed to post a reference to mothers / fathers / brothers / sisters / uncles / grandads/ aunties / granny’s etc, etc

I understand you are clearly still hurting from the loss of your father but Blade did not deserve the treatment he got.

For future reference everybody both my Grandads and Nans are dead, my mother has dementia, my Dad is now pretty much housebound and had a spell in intensive care last year for a week where he wasn’t expected to pull through - but he did, I haven’t seen my sister for approx 8 years and I am divorced and don’t get to see my 2 daughters enough so if everyone can avoid any mention of these I would be grateful

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Blade wrote:
Ha ha little boy, when i was watching The Arsenal you were still in your father's ball sac..

"by trying things".You don't do step-over on a ball across midfield outside the 'D'..basic.Guess what,the opp ate it up!.Smith Rowe lose ball 5 is acceptable [he never did over e 3 games ].

Scapegoat for WC debacle

Opponents love him

Hoeness's comments

First of all mate leave my father out of it. He's dead. Died horribly with cancer so a piece of shit like you doesn't get to pass comment.

I don't mind people pointing out a player's weaknesses but the frankly pig shit ignorant unimformed stuff like you post is embarrassing for any Gooner. You remember your best ever post on here? I do:
Blade wrote:
cant stand Ozil.

He thinks he had the game to glide pass players a la Messi,Neymar,Ronaldhino but dosent reliaze he no skills and just throws up hand in exasperation when ball is taken off him.
It's utter rubbish like that horseshit that makes us all look like spoiled JCL cùnts. If you can't post anything intelligent in the Ozil argument then please don't post anything because you come across as an idiot when you do.

DB10 - I hope you look back on this post and think you have gone over the top. Blade made an innocuous reference (without knowing your dad’s circumstances - and how could he) and been called pig shit ignorant and a piece of shit for having an opinion that differs to yours.

My opinion of Ozil is that he is a fantastic creative talent but makes little effort to win a ball back (even if it was he who was diposssed ) if we had enough fighters and battlers in the team we could accommodate that, so far we haven’t.
Tbh Stuart it's none of your business mate. Unless one knows a particular poster's circumstances then it's best not to post insults about their family. That is common sense. He's a long term member here. There was a long running thread where a few of us discussed losing loved ones to cancer. Either do the research or don't post family based insults. If you do then suck up the response that you've earned.

You should probably do your research a bit too before jumping into something that doesn't concern you. He was called pig ignorant not for posting a different opinion to mine but for posting stupid ill-informed rubbish. Note my responses to Augie who posted intelligent reasons for his side of the Ozil debate. Blade was called a piece of shit for joking about my dead father. Something btw that saw a previous member (not insulting my father that time btw) get a permanent ban - so really being called a piece of shit is quite a light let off isn't it.

If you are not happy with the way I or any mod moderate this forum you are free to take it up with Mike1 or Gooner Ed.
Sorry, thought it was a public forum that anyone can post their opinions on ( help, help I’m being repressed)

Do you really expect every poster to go through a thread somewhere hidden away about members losing loved ones before they are allowed to post a reference to mothers / fathers / brothers / sisters / uncles / grandads/ aunties / granny’s etc, etc

I understand you are clearly still hurting from the loss of your father but Blade did not deserve the treatment he got.

For future reference everybody both my Grandads and Nans are dead, my mother has dementia, my Dad is now pretty much housebound and had a spell in intensive care last year for a week where he wasn’t expected to pull through - but he did, I haven’t seen my sister for approx 8 years and I am divorced and don’t get to see my 2 daughters enough so if everyone can avoid any mention of these I would be grateful

Fucking snowflake :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

I am most disappointed that nobody came on here and agreed with DB10's comments that I posted intelligent comments :cry: :cry:
As a result of this uncalled for snub from my fellow Gooners, can I request that this thread gets locked down asap

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Blade wrote:

Scapegoat for WC debacle

Opponents love him

Hoeness's comments

Blade wrote:
cant stand Ozil.

Glad you think it's funny. But tbh that post really doesn't reflect well on you as a person.

To answer your questions. Yes if you are going to specifically crack jokes about family members then either know the person (as a few of us on here do) or check things like high profile cancer threads. If you are not willing to do that then don't post jokes about family members. If you do then don't fucking whine when you get a response. We mods to a certain extent rely on members to police their own actions to take responsibility. Only entitled cùnts think they can post what they want on a forum and then get bent out of shape when someone responds in kind.

Also being called a piece of shit for posting what he did WHICH I FOUND INSULTING is hardly the worst thing one poster has called another on here. On that point I really don't give a shit if you think it was insulting or whatever. I found it to be so and responded and make zero apologies for that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

herbert wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

As always :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It must be that time of the month :oops: :fryingpan: :D
db10 i have got to agree with stuart :shock: you need to take a deep breath and then take a step to the right to get back to being that well balanced mod :D that I respect so much :oops: :pancho: :D

and Blade we get it,you and half of Germany hate Ozil, but he is our player and new season new manager= new start :barscarf:
judge him in may 2021 :D

To quote SPUDMASHER (probably) :wink: dont shoot your muck if you have a tight and tender arse. Don't post embarrassingly stupid stuff and not expect to get called on it. There's no freebies on here. You rub your jizz on my curtains I'm taking a shit in your open mouth. :shock:

Fans of other clubs have a view of Arsenal fans as entitled spoiled JCLs that know fuck all about football. Stupid posts on here help propagate that belief. Sure some of our fans (and some posters on here) are turd brained entitled arseholes, but the rest of us, the ones supporting the club for decades and that know our football, well we find it embarrassing tbh.

Also if you insult a fellow poster's dead family member you don't get a free pass. What type of entitled cùnt would think they would or should?

I addressed his stupid post in a way every single poster has on here at some point. He started the personal insults. I responded. Read the thread.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:53 pm
I don't hate him...He is a wonderful player just not suited for the EPL and Arsenal.

Not asking him to run 15km,track-back,win the ball/headers or put in crunching tackles etc..Just stop the ridiculous flicks,step overs and dribbles and 'Dead Frog' gait/demeanor.. Quote:“Nine men are torturing themselves for 90 minutes and he’s going for a walk".

Last season at Emirates witnessed him in the irritating slow-motion gait he plays at, try to take on Ryan Fraser[who took the ball of him easily].Reaction was standing still,throwing arms up in frustration -we are talking about 5' 5" Ryan F***ing Fraser here!!!.

https://amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/07/14/s ... -world-cu/

This critique is by one 'Alan Dawson' err... yeah who?. Brietner,Hoeness,Bobic,Matthaus,Basler,Kahn,Neville,Keown,Nicol,Robson are all 'idiots' because they don't mince their words and basically call it as they see it...

Lets play this game: if he was available for free transfer [no 350k/wk] will Man C,Man U,Chelsea or Liverpool want him?.

see what I mean...
Jesus you are like a starstruck teenager at a Justin Bieber concert. :lol:

Famous person said it. Must be true. :lol: :oops:

Forget who said what and look at the quality of the argument or comment. Every one of those people you list either came out with stupid sound bites or have also praised Ozil as much as they've criticised him. Again it's pointless taking comments out of context. The guy that wrote the article I linked to gave an honest and accurate review of Ozil at the world cup listing both the good and the bad.

RE The bit in red. Explain how that ties in with almost every comment you've made on the subject and especially this little beauty:
Blade wrote:
cant stand Ozil.

:oops: :lol:

As for your last comment. If he was available on a free then certainly some of those clubs (the ones that could afford it) would take your arm off to sign him - don't kid your self otherwise, even with the 350k anchor around his neck. And 90% of the fans of those clubs would take him in a heartbeat.

Blade

Post by Blade »

He is a wonderful player -i just can't stand him playing for Arsenal in the EPL.Totally not his game.

You think real elite players will let themselves be punked by someone like Ryan Fraser or for that matter Noble,Deeney and even Knockaert [V Brighton,yes the Rainbow team].

Comments,opinions and criticism by former World Cup winners,even contemporaries carry more legitimacy and weight then some obscure unknown blog article.That's why these ex-pros are hired for big bucks to give opinions.

Did i read Lineker is on 3 million? why not your blogger?.

Blade

Post by Blade »

Btw do a review of who started with 'horse shite.F**k,stupid and idiot'...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:04 am
He is a wonderful player -i just can't stand him playing for Arsenal in the EPL.Totally not his game.

You think real elite players will let themselves be punked by someone like Ryan Fraser or for that matter Noble,Deeney and even Knockaert [V Brighton,yes the Rainbow team].

Comments,opinions and criticism by former World Cup winners,even contemporaries carry more legitimacy and weight then some obscure unknown blog article.That's why these ex-pros are hired for big bucks to give opinions.

Did i read Lineker is on 3 million? why not your blogger?.
I'm sorry but that is the comment of someone that either doesn't watch a lot of football, or knows nothing about the game, or is blindly trying to stick to a losing argument/agenda. :roll: :oops: :lol: Bergkamp was punked by lesser players on occasion. Henry was punked by lesser players on occasion. Messi, Ladyboy, Pele, Maradona ffs the list goes on and on and on. ALL ELITE PLAYERS AT SOME POINT GET BEATEN BY LESSER PLAYERS. It happens. That's the nature of football. Jesus Christ.... :roll:

Again the obsession with famous pundits. By your reckoning then Robbie Savage, Phil Neville, Martin Keown and Paul Scholes are all to be listened to and their every word taken as gospel.... because they were once famous or successful footballers and are now paid "big bucks"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: You can't make this stuff up! :lol:

One more time; forget who said it be they famous or not. LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF THEIR ARGUMENT. :roll: That blogger gave a fair and balanced review highlighting the good AND THE BAD of Ozil at that WC.

Lineker??? One of the worst pundits in the history of punditry. Your lack of knowledge is astonishing tbh. The majority of those pundits are employed because they are famous not for the quality of their input - input that is aimed at sheep members of the public that don't understand the game of football. :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:09 am
Btw do a review of who started with 'horse shite.F**k,stupid and idiot'...
If you think "idiot" is a personal insult you might be a tad soft for this forum. :oops: :lol: "Horseshit" was aimed at your comments which were horseshit. Big difference between that and cracking insulting jokes about a person's dead family member and you fucking know it.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:52 am
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Glad you think it's funny. But tbh that post really doesn't reflect well on you as a person.

To answer your questions. Yes if you are going to specifically crack jokes about family members then either know the person (as a few of us on here do) or check things like high profile cancer threads. If you are not willing to do that then don't post jokes about family members. If you do then don't fucking whine when you get a response. We mods to a certain extent rely on members to police their own actions to take responsibility. Only entitled cùnts think they can post what they want on a forum and then get bent out of shape when someone responds in kind.

Also being called a piece of shit for posting what he did WHICH I FOUND INSULTING is hardly the worst thing one poster has called another on here. On that point I really don't give a shit if you think it was insulting or whatever. I found it to be so and responded and make zero apologies for that.
I Have never said its funny what I have posted above are my exact circumstances.

You have taken Blade’s innocuous comment out of all context.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:50 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

I Have never said its funny what I have posted above are my exact circumstances.

Bullshit. You posted it steeped in sarcasm and a shit attempt at humour.

Innocuous? Out of context? Get a grip ffs.

Not sure why you feel you need to get involved in something that is none of your business tbh.

augie

Post by augie »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 am
I am most disappointed that nobody came on here and agreed with DB10's comments that I posted intelligent comments :cry: :cry:
As a result of this uncalled for snub from my fellow Gooners, can I request that this thread gets locked down asap

Can someone please lock this fcuker down before we need to call in the united nations ? :banghead:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:01 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:50 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Bullshit. You posted it steeped in sarcasm and a shit attempt at humour.

Innocuous? Out of context? Get a grip ffs.

Not sure why you feel you need to get involved in something that is none of your business tbh.
No, again, those are my exact circumstances.
It’s a forum - people post their opinions, it’s not some private battle between you and Blade.
I will defend someone if I think they are being picked on.
I’m sure everyone is bored of this by now, so I’ll say no more