Man City HOME Sunday August 12th 4pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Man City HOME Sunday August 12th 4pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

herbert wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Blade wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:59 pm
This 'rubbish' are not my comments/quotes they are lifted verbatim from seasoned pros.Think about the weightage between an obscure blogger who never kicked a professional football in anger in his life and these guys:

Beihoff,Paul Breitner,Matthäus,Rummenigge,Hoeness,Brazil,Neville G,Neville P,Keown,Kahn,Basler,Souness,A Smith,Wright,Lineker,Reid,Murphy,Burley,Nicol.Wilkins,Owen,Seaman,Hoddle,Lehmann,Wilkins[bless him].

And they all take issue with him on that one point!.

So over and out -found a better forum.
ozilisalazybastard.com? :D

For what it is worth I thought he was poor yesterday but he was not the only one
:lol:

Quality.

But hell yeah I'll get straight over there and a have a serious word with those chaps! :censored: :box:

:D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Re: Man City HOME Sunday August 12th 4pm

Post by Allgunsblazin »

As I have always said its going to be tough I could use every cliche in the book, but it's going to take him a couple of seasons to get it right...
Well worth the wait in my opinion, and an exciting voyage of discovery for everyone involved from fans to owner.
We lost, but no humiliations we used to get on a seasonal basis...
Good luck boys!.... :barscarf: