other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
John F

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:40 am
John F wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 am
Afc Wimbledon :barscarf: I used to live ten minutes walk from the old Kingstonian ground they now play at even though I didn't watch them play as I can only support one team.
A lot of people I know fed up with being ripped off by Premier league teams started watching them,so I am going to claim it ,my home town (that is tell they move back to Wimbledon) 4 West Ham 2
I have a soft spot for them too John, I grew up in St Reatham ,so they were my local club - albeit Ithsmian league back then, my Dad would take us there to watch quite regularly when I was a nipper. Much respect for what the fans have done to rise from the ashes.
They have done a great job down there Stuart a blue print for other fans fed up with the way their clubs treat them.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:36 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:15 am

Giroud held the ball up brilliantly, switched play to the left wing, sprinted into the box to meet a delicious cross and put it wide.. Ladies and gentlemen Oliver Giroud...
Some Spuds fan/apologist on Talk sport saying in European terms they won the tie but the rules were changed this year for this competition..I sense a DVD of this great effort will hit the shelves soon.
Dier should have had at least one yellow card in the first ten minutes. He is a prize tool. Some Gooners on Twitter feeling dirty about celebrating a Chavs win , they were not, we were all celebrating a Spuds defeat.
Bang on the money Brady mate. My missus asked me "who do you want to win this?" I replied "it's who I want to lose". :D
You must have one of those kitchen-living room open-plan things. How else could you hear her?
And with his cock down her throat too......impressive :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Well it is the best way to stop her talking whilst she delivers the beer and snack. 8)
Stop her talking :roll:

More like she was picking her teeth :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Spurs 2-0 down at Palace. Hilarious penalty to give away, even one of our Keystone Cops wouldn’t have done that.

Palace very uninspiring but Spurs haven’t threatened at all despite all of their possession and territory. Still plenty of opportunity to come back but the first time in 3 seasons where they have had a few injuries and they’re shite.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Jesus should have been three, Townsend with all of the time and space in the world to slot home from 12 yards and he’s passed it straight at the keeper.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Scum losing 2-0

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Penalty Spurs.

Stupid foul, although was arguably an offside in the build up where Dier stood offside right behind the two CBs and made them head it weakly straight to Spurs rather than leaving it to keeper.

WIDE! Don’t see that often. Palace haven’t been great, Spurs are trying really hard to Spurs this up.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

God bless spursy :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Trippier with my favourite Spurs penalty of the week ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:47 pm
Close, but fat head Dier’s still edges it for me :wink:

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:47 pm
Close, but fat head Dier’s still edges it for me :wink:
It has got to be Dier. The disappointment on his face. Absolutely brilliant

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Palace asking for trouble sitting back this much. Spurs all over them. Moura and Lamela looking like trouble.

Need to be looking at Zaha and Townsend on the break. Both Spurs CBs on a yellow and both not as quick or as good at reading the game as they think.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Come on Palace!
Classless fucking scum fans repeatedly chanting,"Y** Army," on Holocaust Remembrance Day. :roll:
When are the Police and the PL going to take action against these hypocritical arseholes? :banghead: :evil:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Just text a mate that how ironic it is that it says CRY TOT at the bottom of the screen :barscarf: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

John F wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 am
Afc Wimbledon :barscarf: I used to live ten minutes walk from the old Kingstonian ground they now play at even though I didn't watch them play as I can only support one team.
A lot of people I know fed up with being ripped off by Premier league teams started watching them,so I am going to claim it ,my home town (that is tell they move back to Wimbledon) 4 West Ham 2
Fair play to the Dons. I grew up in their neck of the woods back in the day and always look for their scores. I used to love how they spoke highly of us and absolutely detested the scum, chavs, manure and bindippers. What the fans have done is absolutely brilliant and knocking the shambles out the cup just makes me smile.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Anybody else see the Accrington manager lose his shit about Jon Moss in his interview yesterday? Now I enjoy seeing somebody having a laugh at that fat bastard as much as anybody else but fuck me I thought that both of that tackles were stonewall yellows.

The kid flew into them at 100mph, got nowhere near the ball and caught the player quite nastily in both.

Massive small club syndrome.