other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by the playing mantis »

my concern is its opening up for the scum a bit...gonna be a few not great sides in the last 8 and given their luck they will get an ajax (however good they were real are having a stinker, and would expect scum to easily beat them) or a roma/porto, or a poor bayern.

yes any decent team - city, psg, barca, juve (maybe not sure there all that), scousers, will dick them, but he closer they get to the final the worse it gets...

can you imagine it :(

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:27 pm
my concern is its opening up for the scum a bit...gonna be a few not great sides in the last 8 and given their luck they will get an ajax (however good they were real are having a stinker, and would expect scum to easily beat them) or a roma/porto, or a poor bayern.

yes any decent team - city, psg, barca, juve (maybe not sure there all that), scousers, will dick them, but he closer they get to the final the worse it gets...

No, because it won't happen. Let them and the dippers stay in as long as possible.......it affects their PL games. Crushed in the semi's would be fine by me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:39 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:27 pm

No, because it won't happen. Let them and the dippers stay in as long as possible.......it affects their PL games. Crushed in the semi's would be fine by me.
This that them and those ^ 8)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

worse teams than them have won it...

i can't relax until they're out of every competition tbh. that being said if they do win it then the champions's league stock reduces quite considerably :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

PSG, Juve, whores, or citeh will win it imo

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:16 pm
worse teams than them have won it...

i can't relax until they're out of every competition tbh. that being said if they do win it then the champions's league stock reduces quite considerably :lol:
True that. Those pricks get all the luck in the world and knowing them they'll probably pick Porto/Roma/Ajax and think they'll actually win the CL. But I am 1000% sure as soon as any of the: PSG, Atletico, Bayern, Barca or City comes up they'll get slapped in two legs and sent home. So a matter of when - but earlier the better because I can't be having Scums thinking they will win the CL for the next few weeks,

IF PSG, Atletico and City play it sensible all three are great candidates to win it this year. Juve would be the one to watch if they didn't fuck it up in the first leg. Fancy PSG taking it all, though.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking hell PSG are completely self destructing here, conceded two shockers.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Fuck me buffoon is shit :lol:

Still hate manure scoring but buffoon is a CUNNT anyhow :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Manure looking like Olympic diving champs here :roll: :lol:

wibble

Post by wibble »

augie wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:57 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:39 am
Not that I'd shed two many tears for monkey magic but he's scored winners in two champions league finals for them, which in any other club would make him a legend for all eternity, yet they've spent the past few weeks boo'ing him up and down the pitch. Scum club, scum fans, the only club in Madrid that has a soul is Atletico who I bet thoroughly enjoyed that last night, as did I.
Couldn't have put it better myself
As evidenced by your previous 23000 posts augie! :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

That andreas for manure has to be one of the worst fuckin despicable cheats I've ever seen play the game, embarrassing :roll:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

They've been utterly shit from what I've seen. How the fuck are they lesding on the night and a goal away from going through? PSG should be out of sight.

Even if we play out best and they stink the place out Sunday you just know they'll do us somehow with the spirit of old red nose seemingly inside that jammy Norwegian gnome faced *word censored*
Last edited by Leyton Gooner on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

United have been destroyed since minute one, how the fuck they’re not 6 down is beyond me. Watch them nick it now.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

PSG the biggest bottlers in Europe. Fucking hell.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

VAR is truly a shithole of a technology. If this referee doesn’t get punished for that penalty UEFA will have a lot of explanation to do.

How the actual fuck do you award that penalty. Hand by the side and he’s in jumping motion, what’s he supposed to do? Tuck his arm in.

Fucking hell, what a way to ruin a team’s run in the CL.