other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by falkirk goon »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:23 am
Utter wanking material 8) when the 2nd and 3r fuck it,when they all went in I nearly fired my muck all over my boxers :D 8)
Barca Ajax final would be lovely.
Ps does Poppa DBs van sell furburgers? :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Utter walking material 8) when the 2nd and 3r fuck it,when they all went in I nearly fired my muck all over my boxers :D 8)
:lol:

We sold out of furburger last night. Have a few flanges and some beef curtains left though. :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:04 am
Does Poppa DB have any more amusing stories about his 2 mouser supporting work colleagues? :wink:
Unfortunately not. My project team moved building. :cry:

But I will be making a point of popping in to see the lads after the second leg. :D :wink:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:00 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:04 am
Does Poppa DB have any more amusing stories about his 2 mouser supporting work colleagues? :wink:
Unfortunately not. My project team moved building. :cry:

But I will be making a point of popping in to see the lads after the second leg. :D :wink:
Ah, good man 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:58 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Utter walking material 8) when the 2nd and 3r fuck it,when they all went in I nearly fired my muck all over my boxers :D 8)

We sold out of furburger last night. Have a few flanges and some beef curtains left though. :)
:lol: Any gammon curtains? :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:58 pm
falkirk goon wrote:

:lol: Any gammon curtains? :barscarf:

Why yes indeed good sir. Right beside the pink cabbage. :D

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Wouldn't it just be delightful if the Geordies got something out of their match against a knackered Liverpool side?

Victims have failed to win in six of their last seven trips to St. James' Park.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

gp543 wrote: Wouldn't it just be delightful if the Geordies got something out of their match against a knackered Liverpool side?

It could, could be a great week of football after a depressing couple of weeks. Mousers drop points in the north east, City win on Monday to end the argument at last, both the scouse and Middlesex scum go out of the CL, before we book a European final on Thursday.

If there is a higher being, please let it be so...

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:02 pm
gp543 wrote: Wouldn't it just be delightful if the Geordies got something out of their match against a knackered Liverpool side?

It could, could be a great week of football after a depressing couple of weeks. Mousers drop points in the north east, City win on Monday to end the argument at last, both the scouse and Middlesex scum go out of the CL, before we book a European final on Thursday.

Ok, I promise I’ll think about it.

8)

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:23 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

8)
To be fair, I think that he meant a deity rather than someone high on a certain herb ;-) :lol: :lol:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:

Exciting week indeed to be fair. If I had any team that can make Loserpool drop points is Newcastle. At home, they are a different opponent and hope they can make the whole country happy with a 2-2 draw. I don't have a doubt about City winning their remaining games but I'd rather be safe.

Confident about Barca but worried with Ajax. Scums always get that extra luck, i.e. the post with Ziyech.

For Thursday.. I booked my flight to Baku is all I'm saying. Never thought under our new manager, first season we'd be in this sort of position. Only up from here, surely?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

begeegs wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:13 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

8)
To be fair, I think that he meant a deity rather than someone high on a certain herb ;-) :lol: :lol:

:lol: You been spying on me ??

Anyway, just for that, none of those things will happen, other than the scousers going out. When the rest of those things don’t happen it will be your fault Begeegs, yep all your fault !

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

begeegs wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:13 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

8)
Retro been overdoing the parsley again eh ?

John F

Post by John F »

Confident about Barca but worried with Ajax. Scums always get that extra luck, i.e. the post with Ziyech.

For Thursday.. I booked my flight to Baku is all I'm saying. Never thought under our new manager, first season we'd be in this sort of position. Only up from here, surely?
[/quote
They are such lucky bastards.
I just cannot relax until normal service has been resumed with them crying into their we beat Arsenal commemorative cup and trying to forget the pain by looking up their great great great great great Grandad toads scrap book containing a memento of the time the swamp dwellers last won something significant .One of the bonuses of moving up north was that I never saw anyone wearing a chicken shirt but last week I saw 3 .If it doesn't end soon they might breed.

augie

Post by augie »

Good to see everton 2 up cos we need them to keep their good run of form going and also keep their slim hopes of Europa league qualification alive - they have our scummy neighbours :roll: in the final game of the season, and it could be a tough game for the scum if the toffee's are still playing well and a potential prize available to them