other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Get the fcuk in there :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

The scum now face an everton team high on confidence at the mo, and they will be without the fat tongue, son and foyth. If the chavs win tomorrow they go ahead of them, and if we win we go 1 point behind them - it really would be squeaky bum time
Jesus, if we had just taken some points v Everton, Palace or Leicester :oops:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:24 pm
xisstential wrote:
Augie's mate comes through for him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who ? Ake ? Ake and fraser were the only players to play well for them, although lerma was decent too
To be honest mate, I thought all of them were crap....maybe they just didn't know how to go about it....they had so much space and no idea how to use it. Thank God Eddie Howe never came to us.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

their 13th defeat of the season :lol: :lol:

they are trying to outdo our end of season collapse !

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

What a fucking great start to the weekend!! :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

13 league games lost so far this season - 13 games !!!!! This from a team that is on verge of getting into champs league final (which I think will happen :cry: )

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:25 pm
augie wrote:
Get the fcuk in there :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

The scum now face an everton team high on confidence at the mo, and they will be without the fat tongue, son and foyth. If the chavs win tomorrow they go ahead of them, and if we win we go 1 point behind them - it really would be squeaky bum time
I just knew that penalty was going to haunt us :( :( :(

Please don't even bring that up - the defining moment of our season, and even my missus was moaning at me last night to "get over it" :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm
augie wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Who ? Ake ? Ake and fraser were the only players to play well for them, although lerma was decent too
To be honest mate, I thought all of them were crap....maybe they just didn't know how to go about it....they had so much space and no idea how to use it. Thank God Eddie Howe never came to us.
I was thinking the exact same thing mate. Dodged a Bullet there.

See Ali Wanky Eyebrows was up to his usual throwing tantrums coz they LOST! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FuckOffYouSCUM.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I think it will be the points we threw away against Palace (home and away) which ultimately will cost us a top 4 finish.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

In other news, congratulations to Sol Campbell who has kept Macclesfield in the football league. They looked doomed when he took over, bottom of the league and 7 points from safety

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

And in more "other news", Cardiff have just been relegated so Brighton have nothing to play for against us & City :D :D :D

The only downside is we won't get to see the avuncular, loveable old curmudgeon, Neil Warnock plying his trade on the sideline next season.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm
augie wrote:
xisstential wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing mate. Dodged a Bullet there.

See Ali Wanky Eyebrows was up to his usual throwing tantrums coz they LOST! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FuckOffYouSCUM.
He always does that. The cúnt is a decent footballer but an absolute bellend when his team is losing. Did the same thing against Ajax. Fouled one of them, then reacts because the guy who was fouled gets up and squares up to him. Prick needs a good tackle from De Ligt next week.

Everyone in that team throws tantrums apart from Eriksen. He's the only one with a bit of class in that shithole of a club. Glad he's getting out this summer.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

How the fuck is Mariner not sending TAA off? It was right in front of him, regardless of Atsu scoring he still stopped a scoring opportunity.

Cheating bastards, all season they scored from soft penalties, offsides whatnot. Truly hope City wins.

Truly outrageous this is. Next season they’d be 12 points behind City at this stage once all this nonsense stops.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That’s a fucking disgrace and has been happening all season. TAA deliberately blocks a 100% goal on the line with his elbow. On what planet is that not denying a clear goal scoring opportunity? Even if Newcastle end up scoring from advantage.

Liverpool go down to 10 at 1-1, not favourites to win. Instead the ref gives NOTHING and TAA gets an assist five minutes later.

English referees are not quite the worst but they are without doubt the most cowardly. Referees will take absolutely every opportunity to duck a decision if they can.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Amen Northbank.

Outrageous decision. On the replay you can clearly see the referee LOOKING at TAA directly, as soon as Atsu scores he turns away and jogs on. It’s not a matter of 50/50 that one, it’s a clear goal scoring opportunity denied and not even a yellow.

They say you need luck to win the league; fuck me this isn’t luck, this is next level conspiracy. All. Fucking. Season.

West Ham is the most memorable when Milner was 1.5 yard offside in front of the lino.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I hope Liverpool batter them and Man City drop points. I saw Mane cheating in the week when Barca whooped them and I hope Barca win the CL, but I want Liverpool to win the PL rather than anyone else in the running.