other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by BFG4 »

Il also add that wanker had us pissing around in the CL for 20 + years and reached one final, while Klopp has Liverpool in their 2nd in a row, fucking embarrassing.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

shu wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:19 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm
Tbf I'm jealous, we don't get nights like that at Arsenal anymore, in fact we get the fuckin opposite.

Think I will have to give football a miss for a while.
The most sensible thing you have said and I will join you .

This result is great but makes me more depressed about our awful shite display against Brighton . He should have them in tomorrow and make them watch a rerun of us Sunday and the victims tonight
The most sensible thing I've said :lol:

Thanks for your validation but fuck off :wink:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:00 pm
I don't like Liverpool and Klopp rivals Mourinho in the "its all about me" bullshit but this result is the difference of having owners who will back the manager in the transfer market. Liverpool were us a few years ago - needing those couple of players to take the next step and they got them. We, on the other hand have regressed season upon season to the point that our current squad bottles a top 4 finish :banghead: My biggest fear from tonight is Spurs winning tomorrow and then in a one off game against Liverpool, it's scary to even think about :(
This. Against Stupid Teeth: Bottler of Finals... :(

Barca, awful as they were tonight, would have torn them a new one in a one off final on neutral ground.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Don’t know on what grounds some of us are calling Klopp bottler of finals.. only because he lost to a RM team that was shaky but picked up their game.

Even when he was in Bundesliga all the finals or cup games he lost he was never in control of the game or never up by a margin that can be classed as bottler. Most of the time he faced a Bayern team that was at the top of their game.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

I’m just glad I’m out of the country for the rest of the week! Can avoid the media love-in! Added to the same overblown frenzy about the new royal baby (please let him be called Errol or Leroy!) Everyone relax. Ajax will win the Champions League and Citeh the Prem, so all will be fine again and we can just look forward to a Summer of big spending and a massive clear out (Ok, maybe not the last bit!)

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Tue May 07, 2019 10:04 pm
shu wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:19 pm
Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm
Tbf I'm jealous, we don't get nights like that at Arsenal anymore, in fact we get the fuckin opposite.

Think I will have to give football a miss for a while.
The most sensible thing you have said and I will join you .

This result is great but makes me more depressed about our awful shite display against Brighton . He should have them in tomorrow and make them watch a rerun of us Sunday and the victims tonight
The most sensible thing I've said :lol:

Thanks for your validation but fuck off :wink:

:lol: :lol:

He’s right though. :lol: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Last edited by Retro Gunner on Wed May 08, 2019 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

I don't really enjoy watching football anymore, anything Arsenal is just bleak and depressing, if it wasn't for the f*cking internet I think I'd have just give up on this shite years ago.. was hoping the fat russian wanker would ride to our rescue but the stubborn greedy yanky twat wouldn't budge - like a well dug in tick just next to your testicles.

Pass the whisky and the revolver.....

Good times ahead. :twisted: :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

goonertux wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:16 pm
I’m just glad I’m out of the country for the rest of the week! Can avoid the media love-in! Added to the same overblown frenzy about the new royal baby (please let him be called Errol or Leroy!) Everyone relax. Ajax will win the Champions League and Citeh the Prem, so all will be fine again and we can just look forward to a Summer of big spending and a massive clear out (Ok, maybe not the last bit!)
:lol: :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

clockender1 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:00 pm
fairplay to them and Klopp. that's some turnaround. :shock:

this is where possession football falls down - if the other team wants it more and has a go at you, it doesn't help at all to be patient.
I can remember when we had players that got stuck in. No skill needed for that - just bollocks, & the scousers had plenty of that. We can only sit back & dream on that one day we may have a bunch of players that want it .
Come on Ajax fuck the Scum. :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

If there is one club and set of scummy fans which do not deserve "great European nights" like that, it is them with their rotten, murdering, ticket thieving, gate charging history. The modern game just seems to reward horrible scummy bastards like them and the Middlesex Swamp dwellers and I for one am sick to the stomach of it

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rian1 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:12 pm
Don’t know on what grounds some of us are calling Klopp bottler of finals.. only because he lost to a RM team that was shaky but picked up their game.

Even when he was in Bundesliga all the finals or cup games he lost he was never in control of the game or never up by a margin that can be classed as bottler. Most of the time he faced a Bayern team that was at the top of their game.
Sorry mate but that is total bollocks. :D :wink:

Any manager that loses 6 out of 7 finals is a bottler. Top managers win trophies. They don't pontificate about style and systems whilst winning nothing and losing final after final. Even if Stupid Teeth wins this one that's 2 wins in 8 finals. That's not the record of a top manager. That's a completely shit record. Benitez won the CL ffs and no one in their right mind would consider him a top manager because of that trophy. And he also won a lot more than Stupid Teeth has.

As sickening as any victim win is, the CL (which they haven't actually won yet btw :roll: ) is by far the lesser of two evils. The PL is the one they want. The CL is totally discredited as a competition. Champions? My arse. The Victim's are in the final of this competition for "champions" and have never won the domestic trophy that qualifies them as champions (since the switch to PL and CL).

When tiny shit clubs like the chavs can buy a trophy and 4th place teams can compete in it then you know it's fucked.

Once the victims don't win the PL I could not care less what they win tbh. Because if you think the shit you are hearing from the media now and the shit you'll hear if (IF) they win the CL is bad, you have no idea how fucking appalling the media shit will be if they win the PL. :censored:

Anyway there's a few of you Stupid Teeth / mouser fanboys need to put your knickers back on. They have won nothing at this stage and if history has shown us anything it's that Stupid Teeth is a serial bottler. Let him do what he does.

As for last night yes it was a great turnaround from 3-0 down but the main reason behind that was not an exceptional performance from the victims - it was because the Whores did a Wenger-era Arsenal and turned up cocky thinking the job was done and they got deservedly punished for their arrogance, stupidity and utter gash performance.

I'm confident Ajax will get past the vermin. Then it's anyone's game tbh. A one-off final between an unfancied Ajax and a team of cùnts managed by a serial bottler. My money is on Ajax.

The very thought of even the possibility of a victim vs scum final is unbearable to anyone that isn’t a JCL sawker fan cùnt. I'm sure we have a couple of twats on here hoping for such a final..... :roll: :censored:

:wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:56 am
If there is one club and set of scummy fans which do not deserve "great European nights" like that, it is them with their rotten, murdering, ticket thieving, gate charging history. The modern game just seems to reward horrible scummy bastards like them and the Middlesex Swamp dwellers and I for one am sick to the stomach of it
So, so true. It's their constant bitching and feelings of outrage that they are entitled to everything, everyone is against them, they are constantly being wronged and always awaiting an apology for some perceived "slight". That is what pisses everybody off about them.

Offended by everything, responsible for nothing and addicted to grief.......pretty much sums them up.

in fairness the didn't deserve to lose the 1st leg 3 - 0....they were dominating the game until Barca got their 2nd. If Messi is off on the night, so are Barca, they are totally dependent on him.

I don't think we have anything to fear from Valencia either....they are close to 30 points off this barca team...Spanish football is at a pretty low standard at the moment.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Honestly, I don't know what all the fucking fuss is about. We came back from a goal down to Bate Borisbecker a few months back and then came back from 3-1 down to Renne Artois a few weeks back. Nobody started getting excited about that in the press.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:44 am
Honestly, I don't know what all the fucking fuss is about. We came back from a goal down to Bate Borisbecker a few months back and then came back from 3-1 down to Renne Artois a few weeks back. Nobody started getting excited about that in the press.
And we came back from 3 - 0 down to draw 3-3 with Bournemouth....away from home as well.

Aaahh those wonderful memories :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: