other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Eboue-Why? »

This cannot be allowed to happen. They can’t win it. It can’t happen. Please God do not let it happen. In fact I will sell my soul to the devil if it means The Scousers win it.
Nightmare few weeks coming up

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:10 pm
I am sorry Ajax lost tonight, I wanted them to win the ECL. I now hope Liverpool win the final. Anyone who has spent the last 24 hours slagging them off after last night who is now going to be willing them on.....I have no words for you. I'm done.
Your biggest enemies enemy, is your "friend" It's not difficult, ......we cannot have our rag tag neighbours winning it so it will have to be that other mob. I'll still slag them off, they are odious.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

My worst footballing nightmare, shocking that 2 teams who haven't won their domestic leagues in decades are now in a CL final.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

My worst footballing nightmare, shocking that 2 teams who haven't won their domestic leagues in decades are now in a CL final.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Liverpool beating them cnuts will take the sting out of them winning it

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

We have to win the Europa, have to, Bin Dippers lose the PL and win the CL....I can live with that. Meaning we'll get NONE of it :cry: :cry: :cry:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

BFG4 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm
This competition has regressed to the point that it can be a L'pool/Spurs final, and we have regressed to the point that we aren't even fucking in it. Spurs are dog shit and are in the final, having had every last piece of luck, and it's terrifying to think that they have 90 minutes against Liverpool to decide if they win it. If they do win it, i think I'm done with football, it makes the whole thing meaningless.
Unfortunately Spurs squad are full of good players, and have a decent manager. But for injuries they have a serious 11. It doesn't take alot given how shit Bayern, Real, Juve etc are. U only have to realise that Szecney plays for Juve, Gnabry for Bayern etc to know these clubs ain't what they were. I'd give anything for the likes of Alderweireld. Liverpool should win but I wouldn't put d house on it. Levy could have the last laugh and if he does it's some achievement. Arsene screwed us.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Walk on.......walk on :barscarf:

:shock:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Please for the love of god, Klopp have your boys ready to fuck them up.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Oxlade Chamberlain to come on in the final to score the winner ! :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

was just reading about that African billionaire who pledged to go after arsenal in 2020.

hopefully he sticks to his word

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm
was just reading about that African billionaire who pledged to go after arsenal in 2020.

Link ??

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

See this is what it has come to.. wishing former players will score for a rival to stop another *worst* rival winning the biggest trophy.

We sound like Spurs fans from 15 years ago, this is what that wiggy c&nt and his apprentice wenger have done to the club, our fans should be pulling up the seats and walking out leaving the Emirates empty at half time.

Can't be f*ck with all this biterness s**t, just don't care about about them, we need to get our own f*cked up house in order.

F*ck you Fiszman
F*ck you Kroenke
F*ck you Wenger
F*ck you Gazidis
F*ck you Raul

F*ck the f*ck off out of our club in a coffin like Fiszman or not just f*ck off :banghead:

Too many corporate w@nkers......
Last edited by sk-gtfo on Wed May 08, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Not to turn this into the Wenger thread but, fuck Wenger the old fraud who shit himself constantly at the sign of facing any and every slightly above average side in the CL. 20 odd years and one final to show for it. Add to that being Ko'd in the last 16, 6 years in a row. Had we removed the fucker when the club was healthy, then we may well have gotten over the line but no, we wait til the club is on its knees to fuck him out. Tonight is Wenger and Kroenke's fault.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Link ??
It's a report from last July.

clutching at straws I know but you got to hope

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com ... atform=amp