other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by augie »

I didn't see the game Sunday but apparently sterling was on the receiving end of some "robust" challenges and abuse from the home crowd, as is always the way when an old player returns to face him former team - as a player you can (most of the time) take that on the chin when you are winning and everything is going sweet, but it appears that the handbag carrier has let the bad result and frustration get the better of him here, and got into a heated exchange with Gomez that almost turned physical :shock:
Have to say that I am shocked that he was thrown out of the squad unless gomez didnt accept his apology - obviously it can be argued that southgate would not have thrown him out had they been playing spain or germany (or any other top side) this week, and if I was sterling I would be very angry right now (if gomez has accepted his apology), and I would be seriously considering making myself unavailable for england as long as southgate is manager.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:15 am
I didn't see the game Sunday but apparently sterling was on the receiving end of some "robust" challenges and abuse from the home crowd, as is always the way when an old player returns to face him former team - as a player you can (most of the time) take that on the chin when you are winning and everything is going sweet, but it appears that the handbag carrier has let the bad result and frustration get the better of him here, and got into a heated exchange with Gomez that almost turned physical :shock:
Have to say that I am shocked that he was thrown out of the squad unless gomez didnt accept his apology - obviously it can be argued that southgate would not have thrown him out had they been playing spain or germany (or any other top side) this week, and if I was sterling I would be very angry right now (if gomez has accepted his apology), and I would be seriously considering making myself unavailable for england as long as southgate is manager.
I watched a wee bit of it and he was getting no protection from the ref at all.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Following the game on Sunday between $hittaaay and the ThievingScouseScum

We've got this Gobby ScouseCUNT in the office who announced this morning...

a) They will go Unbeaten this season

b) The current scousefilth team would have "Thrashed" The Invincibles 'easily'

c) They may as well give them the Prem Champions Trophy Now!

All this said through an overstuffed Mouthful of a greasy Bacon Sandwiche with sauce dripping down his chins

I explained that Liverpool may as well change their Sponsor to VAR

and then simply said 3 words "Heysel Stadium Guilty"

I have never wanted to maim anyone so badly in all my days …

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:54 am
Following the game on Sunday between $hittaaay and the ThievingScouseScum

We've got this Gobby ScouseCUNT in the office who announced this morning...

a) They will go Unbeaten this season

b) The current scousefilth team would have "Thrashed" The Invincibles 'easily'

c) They may as well give them the Prem Champions Trophy Now!

All this said through an overstuffed Mouthful of a greasy Bacon Sandwiche with sauce dripping down his chins

I explained that Liverpool may as well change their Sponsor to VAR

and then simply said 3 words "Heysel Stadium Guilty"

I have never wanted to maim anyone so badly in all my days …

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
With you all the way brother .

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I'm getting to the point where I would settle for Liverpool winning the league AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT GO THE WHOLE SEASON UNBEATEN

Because then for years to come you will get scouse scum going that their invincibles were better than ours :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Scum vadges NIL vs Arsenal Ladies 2 :barscarf: :barscarf:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:08 pm
If only you got to watch the whole game! :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

clummo123 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:08 pm
If only you got to watch the whole game! :oops: :lol:
No worries mate the important thing is Arsenal Won! :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Ireland play Denmark tonight and a win sends them to the Euros but a defeat consigns them, as a third place team, to a play off next March I think...How many chances do you need to qualify..? Games for the sake of games. But I'm sure "a nation will hold it's breath " tonight to misquote an Irish commentator.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:24 am
Ireland play Denmark tonight and a win sends them to the Euros but a defeat consigns them, as a third place team, to a play off next March I think...How many chances do you need to qualify..? Games for the sake of games. But I'm sure "a nation will hold it's breath " tonight to misquote an Irish commentator.

Have to say that I am very interested in the game tonight, not because it is an Ireland game as such, but more cos of who it is against - the arrogant cock in the Danish goals (son of the racist :evil: ) has continually disrespected our team over the last few years, and it fcuks me off big time. Dont get me wrong cos I am well aware of how shit we are, but for me it is one of those occasions where it is alright for us to say it, but not ok for a wankbag like that c.unt to say it. He conveniently ignores the fact that their team too would be distinctly average/shit if they hadnt got eriksson doing the creating for them, and like the little scum fcuker or not, at least he goes about his business without feeling the need to mouth off and disrespecting the opposition :censored:

I really, really despise that danish goalkeeping c.unt :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Is Bendntner playing?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hoddle as impartial as ever.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Scum 2 up, West ham have the worst PL GK since Almunia

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The expected new manager bounce at the scum is happening :( we play at West ham in a fortnight..imagine the struggle we wiĺl have :|
Maureen has a not bad squad of players at his disposal there, they'll be well ahead of us in no time.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:18 pm
Scum 2 up, West ham have the worst PL GK since Almunia
Very unfair on Almunia. This West Ham guy is dreadful, he is giving their defence nightmares