other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SydneyGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SydneyGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:52 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:15 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:35 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:28 pm

Oh that's ok then, silly me. ffs man have a word with yourself will you.
Nope.

Stand by what I said. Couldn't give half a Fuck if it bothers you.

So why not fu.ck off then and join your pals on Bunch of Cocks or whatever the scum forum is. Fucking excuse for a gooner.
No. I think I'll stay right here.

Perhaps you could stop acting like a bitch and just put me on ignore me if it bothers you so much that I posted a picture of a Spurs goal. :lol:
You post that shit on here and I’ll call you out for it every time. It’s a clip of a scum goal and you’re crowing about it as goal of the season. It’s that cheating fu.cker too to add insult to stupidity. It shouldn’t be about it bothering me, I’m Arsenal through and through but if you are Arsenal,as you claim to be, it should fu.cking bother YOU. If not maybe you want to stick to Aussie rules or cricket.
Have at it. Like I said l'll post whatever the fuck I feel like.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:32 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Nope.

Stand by what I said. Couldn't give half a Fuck if it bothers you.

So why not fu.ck off then and join your pals on Bunch of Cocks or whatever the scum forum is. Fucking excuse for a gooner.

Perhaps you could stop acting like a bitch and just put me on ignore me if it bothers you so much that I posted a picture of a Spurs goal. :lol:
You post that shit on here and I’ll call you out for it every time. It’s a clip of a scum goal and you’re crowing about it as goal of the season. It’s that cheating fu.cker too to add insult to stupidity. It shouldn’t be about it bothering me, I’m Arsenal through and through but if you are Arsenal,as you claim to be, it should fu.cking bother YOU. If not maybe you want to stick to Aussie rules or cricket.

Just try a bit harder not to embarrass yourself. You don't want to become known as y*dgooner do you.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Newcastle moving three points above Arsenal if they hold on against Southampton. Arsenal dropping down to 11th. Four points above the bottom three.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Leicester win again, we are 19 points behind them. Wow just wow.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:56 pm
And they actually have a better goal difference than both Liverpool and Man City , amazing.

We have a goal difference of -2, could be what keeps us up I suppose :roll: :roll:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:00 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Just try a bit harder not to embarrass yourself. You don't want to become known as y*dgooner do you.
You're the only one losing your shit over it. Nobody else seems to care. :oops:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
They play City in a fortnight's time and then Liverpool in five days time. Those two games will determine if they're contenders or pretenders.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:11 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
And they actually have a better goal difference than both Liverpool and Man City , amazing.

We have a goal difference of -2, could be what keeps us up I suppose :roll: :roll:
When I see Johnny Evans at Leicester, it makes me angry. We were looking at him and he was available for £3.5m under a relegation release clause. Criminal for Arsenal not to bring him in. Even if it didn't work out, it was a relatively small gamble unlike the £72m on Pepe.

I see Lewis Dunk now, he was very accomplished last week. Just waiting for someone else to snap him up because we will no doubt get done over signing another David Luiz.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fantastic work by Leicester, Newcastle and Sheffield United - thanks to all of you for slaying our relegation rivals

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:00 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:

You're the only one losing your shit over it. Nobody else seems to care. :oops:
I'm not sure whether that's just a sad indictment of the apathy on here or whether it's down to so many contributors living miles away from North London and the reality of the scum down the road. Either way rest assured that I'll continue to lose my shit if you post pro scum and want to call yourself Arsenal.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:23 pm
StuartL wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

When I see Johnny Evans at Leicester, it makes me angry. We were looking at him and he was available for £3.5m under a relegation release clause. Criminal for Arsenal not to bring him in. Even if it didn't work out, it was a relatively small gamble unlike the £72m on Pepe.

I see Lewis Dunk now, he was very accomplished last week. Just waiting for someone else to snap him up because we will no doubt get done over signing another David Luiz.

Oh don't....I was all for having a punt on signing Evans but it was met with the usual snobbery and he's not good enough. Then we bought Luiz :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

How dare you suggest signing British players! That just isn't the done thing old boy - why spend £3.5m on Evans when you can spend 10x that on a Mustafi - nicer beard and name, and he's played for Germany a few times don't you know, so that must make him mustard

Cahill and Evans - £3.5m......or

Mustafi and Sokratis - £52m

Let you the judges decide

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:10 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

How dare you suggest signing British players! That just isn't the done thing old boy - why spend £3.5m on Evans when you can spend 10x that on a Mustafi - nicer beard and name, and he's played for Germany a few times don't you know, so that must make him mustard

Let you the judges decide in may.
Did we ever really 'judge' wenger in May? I mean when he went he was sacked, but the club allowed him to say he was Stepping Back' :roll: :?

It was wenger who bought Mustafi and Xhaka...and we all know how they have turned out :|

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:51 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:10 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Let you the judges decide in may.
Did we ever really 'judge' wenger in May? I mean when he went he was sacked, but the club allowed him to say he was Stepping Back' :roll: :?

It was wenger who bought Mustafi and Xhaka...and we all know how they have turned out :|
Yep, poor old Arsene.....the man with no money to spend......

well apart from 60m on Aubameyang, 50m on Lacazette, 42m on Ozil. 35m on Mustafi. 32m on Xhaka, 17m on Perez, 16m on Chambers, 12m on Debuchy and 11m on Cech.

Yeah, apart from that lack of funds

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm loathe to start editing people's posts if they don't technically break the rules but fuck me posting a video of the scum scoring and hailing it as goal of the season is embarrassing. :oops:

This is an Arsenal forum. Have you ever been to an NLD?

Have a word with yourself mate. :|