other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:06 pm
Did u watch Bournemouth v villa?
Villa 2-0 down and going nowhere ,Jack (the new media darling) Grealish gets the ball pushes past the defender then leaps straight into the defender who cant move that fast knocking him clean over ,drawing the foul and getting the defender sent off.
All our pundits are corrupted and have been perverted ,they no longer see the game as it is ,only how it should be presented to the masses.
I've little interest in the game anymore because it's about as real as wrestling.
Yeah Grealish is a diving cheating littleCUNT - So overrated...

I'd like to see him sustain the kind of injury that poor ole Eduardo sustained; except with no return, or perhaps just for one game where he breaks down...For Good. :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Anyone know why there are some Premier League games this weekend? Thought it was a mid-season break.
Everton v Palace on Saturday live onBT, Brighton v Watford on Saturday evening on BT. Man City v West Ham on Sunday on Sky.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:08 am
Anyone know why there are some Premier League games this weekend? Thought it was a mid-season break.
Everton v Palace on Saturday live onBT, Brighton v Watford on Saturday evening on BT. Man City v West Ham on Sunday on Sky.
Those clubs will then have 2 weeks off, the break is split between teams to keep the tv companies happy.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:05 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:08 am
Those clubs will then have 2 weeks off, the break is split between teams to keep the tv companies happy.
And the TV companies being happy is all that matters.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

And there were people on here saying that ancelotti was past it :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

wtf just realised Everton are now 5 points ahead of us!!, we're a f*cking joke club.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

phpBB [video]

Only a matter of time before this happens. Sky and BT would probably put up a massive chunk of change to have a stake in it though.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Yet another win for sheff utd..8pts ahead of our pampered pussyholes :oops: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:21 pm
Yet another win for sheff utd..8pts ahead of our pampered pussyholes :oops: :barscarf:
going to be pressure on Arteta when the team gets back from holiday - Chris Wilder or Carlo Ancelotti would both have been good appointments for us I think.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:36 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
going to be pressure on Arteta when the team gets back from holiday - Chris Wilder or Carlo Ancelotti would both have been good appointments for us I think.
Indeed both would have been better appointments, as would Sean Dyche who despite having the smallest budget in the league has somehow managed to pull together a side who are level with us on points and managed to qualify for the Europa league 2 seasons ago. Mind you even old busted nose up at Newcastle has managed to get them level with us on points !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Indeed both would have been better appointments, as would Sean Dyche who despite having the smallest budget in the league has somehow managed to pull together a side who are level with us on points and managed to qualify for the Europa league 2 seasons ago. Mind you even old busted nose up at Newcastle has managed to get them level with us on points !
No. No, mate. Just no. I'd rather have Wenger back than Kermit the Cum-Gargler. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
No. No, mate. Just no. I'd rather have Wenger back than Kermit the Cum-Gargler. :lol:
I know, I know......not trendy enough for you since you've been hanging out with Tanquin, Harvey, Piers and all your other rugger bugger bum chums :wink: :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
I know, I know......not trendy enough for you since you've been hanging out with Tanquin, Harvey, Piers and all your other rugger bugger bum chums :wink: :lol: :barscarf:
:shock:

Thems fighting words boy! Get your trousers down and brace yourself! :box:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What about the Bags of Lime and the shovels mate? When do we get to use them???

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:18 pm
What about the Bags of Lime and the shovels mate? When do we get to use them???
Soon, buddy. Soon.... 8)