other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Apologies if repost but masssive LOL's :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBsAmJg7euA

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Haa has haa, haa, haa. They will always be an embarrassing, pathetic, joke of a club. Losing again, out of another cup again and then seeing pictures of a red-faced, lumbering, sweating fatty clambering into the stands in his kit looking like some shit Sunday league player on his way home from a match has just about summed up everything about that complete shithole of a club. The punchline of every footballing joke for years.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:04 am
Haa has haa, haa, haa. They will always be an embarrassing, pathetic, joke of a club. Losing again, out of another cup again and then seeing pictures of a red-faced, lumbering, sweating fatty clambering into the stands in his kit looking like some shit Sunday league player on his way home from a match has just about summed up everything about that complete shithole of a club. The punchline of every footballing joke for years.
:coffeespit:

Laughing out loud reading this mate. :lol: 8)

That fan must have shit himself to see the fat slow soft as shite modern footballer slowly chugging his way up to him..... :oops: :lol:

"Oi Dave. That fucking Eric Dier is on his way up here mate..... Still on his way..... nearly here...... just a few more rows..... oh he's sitting down for a minute Dave..... catching his breath..... Oops here he comes again..... fancy a curry on the way home Dave......?"

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:34 pm
goonertux wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:29 pm
Spuds go out with some of the worst penalties you’ll ever see ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah another glory glory night to live long in the memory :barscarf:

Never mind, next year ends in a 1 and chas and Dave are still at the top of their game ....... oh. :rubchin:

Fuck em
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Please someone tell me someone sparked the silly cùnt when he (finally) got up to the fan. Please. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

The sad thing is we have our own version of this twat. His name is Troopz.

In saying that can't beat a spud meltdown. In this season of dross for us, wouldn't it be funny if we finished ahead of them in the league.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:29 am

The sad thing is we have our own version of this twat. His name is Troopz.

In saying that can't beat a spud meltdown. In this season of dross for us, wouldn't it be funny if we finished ahead of them in the league.
I believe the phrase is poetic justice

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:50 am
At Dier's pace the bloke was probably on the train halfway home by the time he got to where he was sitting.
Ha ha :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Approaching Monday night I was still down in the dumps over last Thursday's farce against the Greeks

Roll forward a week and the world is suddenly a beautiful place. Son and Kane fucked, Alli and Dier facing bans, Moura burned out......just Leipzig required to bring forward the Scum's end of season party to next week :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m a greedy bastard and even though I currently have a semi watching them implode I’m still a bit pissed off at the 6 points they picked up against City and Villa lately.

City absolutely destroyed them and should have been 3 or 4 nil up but somehow imploded and lost while Villa gifted them all 3 points in the final seconds when the defender fucked up.

So even though they’re in the absolute shit they’re actually 5 points better off than where they should be which upsets me.

Anyway enough of that.....fuck the c.unts :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i don't rate the scums chances at Burnley on Saturday either - with a bit of luck we could well go above them in the league soon

Clash

Post by Clash »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:50 am
At Dier's pace the bloke was probably on the train halfway home by the time he got to where he was sitting.
haha brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really enjoyed reading the responses to last nights hilarious events - well played lads :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:05 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:04 am
:coffeespit:

Laughing out loud reading this mate. :lol: 8)

That fan must have shit himself to see the fat slow soft as shite modern footballer slowly chugging his way up to him..... :oops: :lol:

"Oi Dave. That fucking Eric Dier is on his way up here mate..... Still on his way..... nearly here...... just a few more rows..... oh he's sitting down for a minute Dave..... catching his breath..... Oops here he comes again..... fancy a curry on the way home Dave......?"

:wink:
His name is Rodney ffs :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I've literally only just seen the result, I'm really not watching football these days but saw this thread and made me smile.

If we can get a decent little run together we will go above them, they are seriously going to go in meltdown early.

And yes, Dier looked like a "full kit wanker" in the stands in that photo :barscarf: :lol: