other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:07 am
How can Manchester City have lost eight league games this season. I would honestly question Pep for a lack of motivation in his squad at times. They are so talented going forward that they should literally win every domestic game they play. There will always be hiccups, but eight games? Liverpool may be worthy champions but could it have been made any easier for them?
They have a real good chance of winning the CL with this new format.

As much as I would dislike them winning it the silver lining would be it overshadowing the Liverpool title win

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The Maureen induced collapse well and truly taking hold at the new swamp now , entirely as predicted......and to think we had folk on here who would have been happy for him to be appointed as our manager. Playing some of the most sterile, shitey football and finally on a reduced budget where we can see how good his supposed defensive discipline is. Some of the goals they conceded yesterday wouldn't have looked out of place in Wenger's last 10 years. People like Eric Dier playing a prominant role.

Lovely old job. Not a prayer of winning anything or getting back into the top four with him at the helm

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 am
The Maureen induced collapse well and truly taking hold at the new swamp now , entirely as predicted......and to think we had folk on here who would have been happy for him to be appointed as our manager. Playing some of the most sterile, shitey football and finally on a reduced budget where we can see how good his supposed defensive discipline is. Some of the goals they conceded yesterday wouldn't have looked out of place in Wenger's last 10 years. People like Eric Dier playing a prominant role.

Lovely old job. Not a prayer of winning anything or getting back into the top four with him at the helm
They must be in serious financial trouble now.

I remember a few years back a spud workmates was laughing at us saying they are on the rise. I pointed out to him that yes we fucked up moving from Highbury but at least we did it blindly. I said that you are following us down the same road and will be fucked in a few years time.

His face was brilliant.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bradywasking wrote:
How can Manchester City have lost eight league games this season. I would honestly question Pep for a lack of motivation in his squad at times. They are so talented going forward that they should literally win every domestic game they play. There will always be hiccups, but eight games? Liverpool may be worthy champions but could it have been made any easier for them?
I think you might find this is the answer to your question BWK

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:08 pm
Looks like those Dirrrty Cuntts leeds will be coming up for next season - It was bad enough having the scousers around, but now them as well!

:cussing: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Yep. They will join other reputable gentlemen such as the dippers, scum, manure, chavs and the murdering hammers :box:

God there really are some odious ceunts in this league :x

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf:
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:45 pm

God there really are some odious ceunts in this league :x

The vermin ChavNazis are amongst the worst of the lot, decades of racism & Nazism, with bought success built from corrupt money stolen from Russia & money laundering, their fans are & have always been total scumbags. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53180306

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
I think you might find this is the answer to your question BWK

And we have been linked with him.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Burnley 1 up against Sheffield United

Spuds are 10th if it finishes like this

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nice to see "the serial winner" in mid-table playing shite football and out of everything else

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:46 am

Nice to see "the serial winner" in mid-table playing shite football and out of everything else
1-1 in this not the worst result in our quest for European football next year.

wibble

Post by wibble »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:32 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

That was my first thought.

Quickly followed by thinking ffs, I’m checking out the sheff utd v Burnley result to see if it helps us finish above them both and scrape a europa league place!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:05 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:32 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

That was my first thought.

Quickly followed by thinking ffs, I’m checking out the sheff utd v Burnley result to see if it helps us finish above them both and scrape a europa league place!
It's why we left Highbury don't ya know! :barscarf:

Oh, hang on.....

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Come on Everton! Nice little defeat for the Spuds would really round off the weekend and continue that shitty club’s decline! Moaninho magic shining brightly.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:37 pm
Come on Everton! Nice little defeat for the Spuds would really round off the weekend and continue that shitty club’s decline! Moaninho magic shining brightly.

Scum 1 up.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:37 pm
goonertux wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:37 pm

Scum 1 up.
Really poor game. Scrappy deflected goal. Not over yet. Two bang average sides. And a reminder that Iwobi doesn’t actually offer anything!