other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:02 am
Anyone see "Legendary football man" :oops: Arry Redkrapp on the appalling soccer am? Fantastic analysis of Fat Fwaank's managerial pedigree:

"Wot no one can say Fwank ain't gonna be great init. Fwank was a playa. Wots Sari got with his years of management experience that Fwank ain't got with being a playa or whatever."

Fucking moron. :oops: :lol: :censored:
Can't turn the telly on without seeing him. Even when he went off to the jungle he was all over the telly. Sky wanna be careful, have him hanging around for too long and he'll bankrupt them.

Clash

Post by Clash »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:30 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Anyone see "Legendary football man" :oops: Arry Redkrapp on the appalling soccer am? Fantastic analysis of Fat Fwaank's managerial pedigree:

"Wot no one can say Fwank ain't gonna be great init. Fwank was a playa. Wots Sari got with his years of management experience that Fwank ain't got with being a playa or whatever."

Can't turn the telly on without seeing him. Even when he went off to the jungle he was all over the telly. Sky wanna be careful, have him hanging around for too long and he'll bankrupt them.
Too fucking right mate! Redknapp was a mediocre player, then a mediocre manager and now he's a mediocre celebrity - and mediocre is being kind!

I was at my mum and dads last weekend and Redknapp was on The Chase (the quiz thing Bradley Walsh hosts).

And of course he was shit and of course his wife Sandra got a few mentions like she always does :roll: Never see her, but its like we're meant to know her. Reminds me of Colombo always mentioning his wife that we never got to see!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Another face you can hardly avoid on TV these days is Alex Scott. I don't actually dislike her but she is being given a massive push. And as well as a pundit she is now the co-host of Goals on Sunday with ''Kammy' :roll:

Jeff Stelling and Gary LIneker better watch out ... their days are clearly numbered.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Clash wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:32 am
Another face you can hardly avoid on TV these days is Alex Scott. I don't actually dislike her but she is being given a massive push. And as well as a pundit she is now the co-host of Goals on Sunday with ''Kammy' :roll:

Jeff Stelling and Gary LIneker better watch out ... their days are clearly numbered.
was that sky's way of getting her off the pundit panel?

Clash

Post by Clash »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 am
Clash wrote:

:D yeah maybe it was!

Couldn't just kick her off to make way for Mourinho without facing the wrath of the progressives so maybe its a clever move!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:03 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 am
Clash wrote:

:D yeah maybe it was!

Couldn't just kick her off to make way for Mourinho without facing the wrath of the progressives so maybe its a clever move!

Have to say I like your thinking but this is sky so perhaps you're being a bit over generous to them :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

So wenger was involved in the zouma decision too .

No but " stats dna " Gazidis mates were for Mustafi. Zouma probably a similar company using similar algorithms.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

augie wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:02 pm
Fat frank is getting torn a new arsehole :lol: :lol: Love to know what thought process led him to believe that zouma was a champions league level defender :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:
That shite is not even a championship caliber defender. I think Stoke City is where his benchmark is, if he is in another Chelsea 11, Frank might get shipped another 4.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:27 pm
ManUre were somewhat fortunate there. Completely different game if one of those shots that hit the woodwork for the Chavs goes in. Pogba might be a wanker but he's still a hell of a player when he wants to be.
Complete ***** when not his day but that pass to Rashford for the 3rd goal.. Pogba at its finest. Effortless over the top that landed on the sweet spot for Rashford. But we all know he's gonna act like a child in 3 game week's time and put United down :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Clash wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:29 am
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Too fucking right mate! Redknapp was a mediocre player, then a mediocre manager and now he's a mediocre celebrity - and mediocre is being kind!

I was at my mum and dads last weekend and Redknapp was on The Chase (the quiz thing Bradley Walsh hosts).

And of course he was shit and of course his wife Sandra got a few mentions like she always does :roll: Never see her, but its like we're meant to know her. Reminds me of Colombo always mentioning his wife that we never got to see!

She made an appearance on that jungle shite last year (the wife and kids watch it), and the nice way of putting it is that she has a face for radio not tv :ewwwww: :ewwwww: :ewwwww:

Clash

Post by Clash »

augie wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:07 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:29 am
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

She made an appearance on that jungle shite last year (the wife and kids watch it), and the nice way of putting it is that she has a face for radio not tv :ewwwww: :ewwwww: :ewwwww:
I just googled her and oh my God you're right! :shock: She looks like one of those plastic surgery gone wrong horror stories!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

a very bitter mourinho put the boot in on Lampard :lol:
Frank Lampard (top) hit back at Jose Mourinho (bottom) on Sunday night after his old boss criticised Chelsea's young players in their 4-0 thrashing at Manchester United. Mourinho, working as a pundit for Sky Sports, took issue with Lampard's team selection for his first competitive game in charge and singled out Mason Mount, Tammy Abraham and Andreas Christensen. 'My feeling is that today they had a possibility to play with more know-how,' said Mourinho. '(Marcos) Alonso was on the bench, (N'Golo) Kante was on the bench, (Olivier) Giroud was on the bench, and to come to Old Trafford, even if this is not the huge Manchester United that used to scare people, it's Manchester United.
if he's going to give his verdict every week on the struggling chavs, its going to be comedy gold. :mrgreen:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Eddie scored his first goal for Dirty Leeds last night. only v Salford city. but hopefully it will boost his confidence. :barscarf:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Sterling was in the exact same position as Firmino and Sterling was flagged offside vs WH whilst Firmino is not flagged and it leads to Mane's goal. How many more matches will Liverpool's shit luck take them to win games.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

This is what they deserve the fuckers, penalty converted by dodgy Jorginho, thanks the Lord.