other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by the playing mantis »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 pm

spurs in a champions league final. we are never gonna hear the end of it. its disgusting. i feel ill.
this.

a black day for football.
Give Ajax some credit.

Can't understand why the ref wasn't shown the angle were you see it's handball
cos its a huge fix. referee been got to by diamond joe.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 pm
City have been toiling for a while now.....The victims are going to win the league....and Barca are not that good away from home either. Imagine a Victims v Scum final...... a horror story :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Imagine the dippers winning the league and then playing the scum in the final :( a nightmare scenario indeed
If they win the CL I'm done with the game. Full stop. This modern football sh*t just gets more and more annoying.
Same here :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They won't win it. Mark my words. They won't. Ajax will sort them out over two legs and if not, Barcelona or the bin dippers will fucking murder them. Let the *word censored* get to a final and lose it. Honestly, I would be worried if they didn't have to face either of the other two in the other half. They have np chance of winning it, no chance at all.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:07 pm
They won't win it. Mark my words. They won't. Ajax will sort them out over two legs and if not, Barcelona or the bin dippers will fucking murder them. Let the *word censored* get to a final and lose it. Honestly, I would be worried if they didn't have to face either of the other two in the other half. They have np chance of winning it, no chance at all.
I think that people here forget that UEFA tends not to like English clubs. They will all go out next round.

Clash

Post by Clash »

I FUCKING HATE VAR !!!!

HOW ARE YOU EVER MEANT TO CELEBRATE A GOAL EVER AGAIN WHEN THERE IS ALWAYS A DOUBT THAT SOME CUNNT WATCHING A MONITOR IS GONNA SPOT THE SLIGHTEST INFRINGEMENT OF TINIEST DETAIL AFTER 10 REPLAYS TO RULE IT OUT!!

FUCK ALL THE RIGHT DECISION BULLSHIT ... THE OFFICIALS ON THE PITCH DIDNT SPOT SO SO TOUGH FUCKING LUCK!

IN FUTURE FANS WILL JUST STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR A GOAL TO BE CONFIRMED AND THE THE ECSTATIC MOMENT IS GONE !

SPURS WERE FUCKING SHITE TONIGHT ... ITS A FUCKING JOKE THEY ARE IN THIS COMPETITION WHEN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THW WORD CHAMPIONS!

AS FOR THAT CHEATING SCUMBAG SON ... SOMEONE NEEDS TO RUPTURE THAT CUNNTS ACHILLES TENDON SO HE NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL AGAIN!
Last edited by Clash on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Bad news , but the Toilet Lids will lose against Oil City at the weekend & hopefully drop away in the league. How the fúck have a side that we should have taken 6 points off this season reached the CL semi anyway. :banghead:

Ajax will give them a game I reckon, any team that reaches the semi's is more than decent, remember the confidence against Villareal, yet it took a last minute penalty save to go through against them. :roll:

Can't believe that Arsenal have fallen so far since 2009, all those :censored: who constantly supported Wenger over that time period should hold their heads in shame at the prospect of Toilet Lids winning the European Cup before us. :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Bad news , but the Toilet Lids will lose against Oil City at the weekend & hopefully drop away in the league. How the fúck have a side that we should have taken 6 points off this season reached the CL semi anyway. :banghead:

Ajax will give them a game I reckon, any team that reaches the semi's is more than decent, remember the confidence against Villareal, yet it took a last minute penalty save to go through against them. :roll:

Can't believe that Arsenal have fallen so far since 2009, all those :censored: who constantly supported Wenger over that time period should hold their heads in shame at the prospect of Toilet Lids winning the European Cup before us. :banghead:
Yep. They will get thrashed there at the weekend and will drop other points too. They will not win the champions league. They just won't. Trust me, they won't.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Yep. They will get thrashed there at the weekend and will drop other points too. They will not win the champions league. They just won't. Trust me, they won't.
Sorry but after Chelsea winning it when they must have had 10 shots between Barca and Bayern that came back off their woodwork it is possible that they could win it. Would be funny if the extra games etc derailed their top 4 status and then they got hammered in the final and ended up out of the CL next season, that is also possible, but I doubt it as mostly they have sh*t teams left to play in the league. :banghead:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Interesting though the oil teams are out again

Just gotta hope scum get knocked out, imagine having to cheer on the bin dippers in the final

:?

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Clash wrote:
I FUCKING HATE VAR !!!!

HOW ARE YOU EVER MEANT TO CELEBRATE A GOAL EVER AGAIN WHEN THERE IS ALWAYS A DOUBT THAT SOME CUNNT WATCHING A MONITOR IS GONNA SPOT THE SLIGHTEST INFRINGEMENT OF TINIEST DETAIL AFTER 10 REPLAYS TO RULE IT OUT!!

FUCK ALL THE RIGHT DECISION BULLSHIT ... THE OFFICIALS ON THE PITCH DIDNT SPOT SO SO TOUGH FUCKING LUCK!

IN FUTURE FANS WILL JUST STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR A GOAL TO BE CONFIRMED AND THE THE ECSTATIC MOMENT IS GONE !

SPURS WERE FUCKING SHITE TONIGHT ... ITS A FUCKING JOKE THEY ARE IN THIS COMPETITION WHEN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THW WORD CHAMPIONS!

AS FOR THAT CHEATING SCUMBAG SON ... SOMEONE NEEDS TO RUPTURE THAT CUNNTS ACHILLES TENDON SO HE NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL AGAIN!

This...100% this, it used to be so simple, goal is scored and for a split second you look to the linesman, flag stays down and you explode in celebration, now what the f**k do you do, sit down and wait patiently while some fucktard with a tv try’s to find something wrong with it to justify his job, I’m done with football if this crap is used in the premier league

Perryashburtongroves

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Sorry but after Chelsea winning it when they must have had 10 shots between Barca and Bayern that came back off their woodwork it is possible that they could win it. Would be funny if the extra games etc derailed their top 4 status and then they got hammered in the final and ended up out of the CL next season, that is also possible, but I doubt it as mostly they have sh*t teams left to play in the league. :banghead:
Ajax have already torn apart Real Madrid and Juventus this season. They know how this game works. The scum won't get past them over two games and if they do, Barcelona or the bin dippers will destroy them.

Clash

Post by Clash »

No I don't think Man city will recover from that. I can see a 0-0 at the weekend which virtually hands the title to Liverpool.

Ajax's talented young side are due an off day in the next round too.

Messi will probably do his hamstring before Barcelona play Liverpool and so we face Liverpool as PL champions going into a CL final against the SCUM!

Fuck this bullshit season!

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

scum having huge difficulty funding stadium despite being owned by richest man in UK, in danger of champions league football being missed out on. need legimate source of revenue, that winning cl would bring as ffp stops lewis investing directly. whats a few borwn envelopes here and there when 2 incorrect var decisions are given by a dodgy ref. it doesnt add up. if they win it im done with football.

Perryashburtongroves

Clash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:23 pm

No I don't think Man city will recover from that. I can see a 0-0 at the weekend which virtually hands the title to Liverpool.

Ajax's talented young side are due an off day in the next round too.

Messi will probably do his hamstring before Barcelona play Liverpool and so we face Liverpool as PL champions going into a CL final against the SCUM!

Fuck this bullshit season!
If it means the scosuers win the league and the scum don't win the champions league, then I'm fine with that.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Nobody has picked up the fact that Fernandinho was penalised for a perfectly good tackle which then lead to the Spuds corner. Lucky f*ckers tonight but Ajax are no mugs and fancy them to shit on them at the Toilet.