other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bob Bayliss

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Bloody boring Mourinho.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

he murderer's would be better off with one of those inflatable defenders instead of their goalie... he is worse than almunia!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See that Phat Thunnged cheating diving CuntT kane is at it again... he gets away with more than any other cheat in the prem....

someone should snap the fuckkerrs leg. :cussing:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

West Ham decided to join in the game with 20 or so minutes left and asked a lot of questions of the Scum...Pity they didn't put as much into the first seventy minutes

Blim

Post by Blim »

Sadly a win for Maureen :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wanna see that phatt tunnged cuntbag kane get snapped in half... he's a cheating arrogant prick :cussing: :box:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Mousers still level! I sense a penalty coming!
Scouse vermin thieving murdering victim bastards!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Got another var call in their favour today

My brother has a few mates who are Scouse supporters and he asked them will they be happy winning the league by cheating and having the officials on their side.

They all answered yes

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:11 pm
Got another var call in their favour today

My brother has a few mates who are Scouse supporters and he asked them will they be happy winning the league by cheating and having the officials on their side.

They all answered yes
Funny how the VAR can never see something when they are on the receiving end but manages to find any reason to favour them. Absolute fucking joke.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Worlds best supported club just beat the Argies .
Rio is going nuts Flamenco !!!@!!@@@@

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

So Utd come back from 2-0 down and are now 3-2 up, at is stands they are now above us and we're now down to 8th, I genuinely think we'll be midtable this season now, somewhere between 10 and 7th is the best we'll get.

I warned people what Kroenke would do to this club...

:banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

3-3 now :barscarf:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Sheffield United was about to make my weekend a bit better after what I watched yesterday and there it goes. Even a flop like Ole can get 3 goals out of this shit United team and meanwhile our manager can't get a decent game out of the team at HOME and against SOUTHAMPTON.

A loss to Norwich and City are on the cards so December will be fun, to say the least.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Rian1 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:22 pm
Sheffield United was about to make my weekend a bit better after what I watched yesterday and there it goes. Even a flop like Ole can get 3 goals out of this shit United team and meanwhile our manager can't get a decent game out of the team at HOME and against SOUTHAMPTON.

December is going to be very fun. A loss to Norwich and City are on the cards so December will be fun, to say the least.
Yeah we're f*cked. Emery should have been removed in the summer after the performance and results in the final quarter of last season, our board might have had a reshuffle but ultimately it is still just a bunch of bean counters, bureaucrats and people that just don't really care that much, Edu aside maybe.

We had over a decade of getting through the 'lean' years after building that coroporate shitbowl but now we're in a downward spiral towards perma-midtable mediocrity, seriously wouldn't blame anyone for acting like the guy below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVxsJ7GVTmU&t=4m23s :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

One of the most enjoyable games I've watched in a long time. Sheffield United's intensity for 70 minutes was unreal and then to show the balls to come back again after conceding 3 in 10 minutes shows what they're made of. Far better viewing, including the passing, than anything we've served up for a good while