other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:28 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:15 pm
Oh yes- the wonderful Leicester City and the genius manager that was so popular round these parts six months ago

Any of those Brenda fans now insisting we go out and get him?

The so called collapse under Emery looks like a blip compared to the almighty fuck up from these c.unts!! From nailed on second to not qualifying for the CL. Wenger would be proud of Brenda...
Jesus Christ mate can you tuck the persecution hysteria away for tonight for the love of fuck? :lol: :wink:

Seriously. How many around here wanted Brenda? Two? Three people max?

Emery was shit in the end. Arteta is speeding towards being just as shit. Dyche is shit and will be found out the second he gets the opportunity to step up to a big club. Emery wasn't the answer. Arteta ain't the answer. Dyche never will be the answer. File under Moyes and Fat Sam.

We need a big name with experience at the top level of the game dealing with big name players and egos and the pressure that only comes with managing a big club.

But more than any of that we need the vile wig molesting cùnt that owns us to FOAD.
Yep we need someone like George Graham who has only ever managed a big club at the top level, or Arsene Wenger who also.....

Err, hold on a sec

Based on that logic you'd have been screaming out for Ron Atkinson or El Tel when GG was appointed. What utter football snobbery. Not every manager can be born into a big club can they? Our most successful managers in history came from fucking Huddersfield Town, Millwall and Grampus Eight/Monaco.

I do agree about the wig wearing c.unt though !

Please don't make me sift through those sucking Brenda's pipe a few months back - plenty of them by the way

If you're going to slag off one of our managers and celebrate his sacking, then promote the least successful Liverpool manager in modern history expect to have it called out!

As for Dyche, that's your opinion and you'll never know unless he gets the chance. Right now he sits level with our genius who has overseen the mother of all improvements from 7th to 9th

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Oh yes- the wonderful Leicester City and the genius manager that was so popular round these parts six months ago

The so called collapse under Emery looks like a blip compared to the almighty fuck up from these c.unts!! From nailed on second to not qualifying for the CL. Wenger would be proud of Brenda...
Jesus Christ mate can you tuck the persecution hysteria away for tonight for the love of fuck? :lol: :wink:

Emery was shit in the end. Arteta is speeding towards being just as shit. Dyche is shit and will be found out the second he gets the opportunity to step up to a big club. Emery wasn't the answer. Arteta ain't the answer. Dyche never will be the answer. File under Moyes and Fat Sam.

We need a big name with experience at the top level of the game dealing with big name players and egos and the pressure that only comes with managing a big club.

But more than any of that we need the vile wig molesting cùnt that owns us to FOAD.
Yep we need someone like George Graham who has only ever managed a big club at the top level, or Arsene Wenger who also.....

Err, hold on a sec

Based on that logic you'd have been screaming out for Ron Atkinson or El Tel when GG was appointed. What utter football snobbery. Not every manager can be born into a big club can they? Our most successful managers in history came from fucking Huddersfield Town, Millwall and Grampus Eight/Monaco.

Please don't make me sift through those sucking Brenda's pipe a few months back - plenty of them by the way

If you're going to slag off one of our managers and celebrate his sacking, then promote the least successful Liverpool manager in modern history expect to have it called out!

As for Dyche, that's your opinion and you'll never know unless he gets the chance. Right now he sits level with our genius who has overseen the mother of all improvements from 7th to 9th
GG and Wenger took over during very different times with a club that was set up and owned very differently.

The bit in red is just bizarre. I never celebrated his sacking not sure how many times I need to repeat that. And I certainly never wanted Brenda. Where are you getting this stuff?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:55 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Err, hold on a sec

GG and Wenger took over during very different times with a club that was set up and owned very differently.

The bit in red is just bizarre. I never celebrated his sacking not sure how many times I need to repeat that. And I certainly never wanted Brenda. Where are you getting this stuff?
I didn't mean you personally and not saying you wanted Brenda....but there were many who got all up his arse when he had five good months and at the time I pointed out his complete lack of success at a big club like Liverpool there were still plenty of takers on here. I'm saying that all those who celebrated Emery going and slating him in favour of that prick should rightly be reminded of that. Fuck me, they'd be tugging their little cocks off all the way to Leicester by now if they finished 2nd

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Err, hold on a sec

I didn't mean you personally and not saying you wanted Brenda....but there were many who got all up his arse when he had five good months and at the time I pointed out his complete lack of success at a big club like Liverpool there were still plenty of takers on here. I'm saying that all those who celebrated Emery going and slating him in favour of that prick should rightly be reminded of that. Fuck me, they'd be tugging their little cocks off all the way to Leicester by now if they finished 2nd
I agree that anyone that wanted Brenda was off their head - I just don't agree it was that many people mate.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Err, hold on a sec

I agree that anyone that wanted Brenda was off their head - I just don't agree it was that many people mate.
That fucking bellend Paul Merson told the club to do whatever it takes and give Rodgers a 5 year deal...if ever proof was needed of how far up his rectum his brains are!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Err, hold on a sec

That fucking bellend Paul Merson told the club to do whatever it takes and give Rodgers a 5 year deal...if ever proof was needed of how far up his rectum his brains are!
:lol:

I loved Merse as a player but after reading his first biography I realised he is just a selfish moronic gobshite. His career as a pundit has only confirmed that for me. Maybe his love for the chav has embittered me a bit but now my resounding memory of him is Hill-Wood basically calling him a retard on national TV when the triple addiction mess broke public.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Really enjoyable 96th minute equaliser for Saints tonight. Not that it affects us but always nice to see Manure drop points. Can’t have them working their way into the top 4 and Sky spunking over it.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

gives the sum another glimmer. 61 points is max scum can get i think, so leics and united and chavs need win one of remianing games to make t safe. im worrying over nothing, surely.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:33 pm
gives the sum another glimmer. 61 points is max scum can get i think, so leics and united and chavs need win one of remianing games to make t safe. im worrying over nothing, surely.
Don't spend another second worrying about it mate. I don't think that shower will win more than 1 of their remaining games. They are truly awful...wouldn't surprise me one bit if Newcastle do them next up. They couldn't score against Bournemouth and were rolled over at Sheffield United. If they had three games against the super coach's Grade A limpdicks I'd say it was possible but not in the real world

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:49 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:33 pm
Don't spend another second worrying about it mate. I don't think that shower will win more than 1 of their remaining games. They are truly awful...wouldn't surprise me one bit if Newcastle do them next up. They couldn't score against Bournemouth and were rolled over at Sheffield United. If they had three games against the super coach's Grade A limpdicks I'd say it was possible but not in the real world
Agreed. None of the teams the scum have left to play have defenders as completely shit as ours. We gifted the vermin that win. They are like all latter day Moron-hio teams - utter gash. They will lose at least two of their last three games. 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wigan 7-0 Hull HT

Game in the Championship, imagine being 7 down at HT

John F

Post by John F »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:58 pm
Wigan 7-0 Hull HT

[/quote
I live near Hull can't wait to go to work tomorrow..

John F

Post by John F »

The reaction has already started up here,some are claiming its a rugby league match.

wibble

Post by wibble »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:58 pm
Wigan 7-0 Hull HT

Indeed. Surely everyone knows it’s meant to be 5 half time, 10 the winner!

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Spuds 3rd goal in a row down to a defensive cock-up!