other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Bradywasking »

Chelsea playing in kit borrowed from Crystal Palace

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bollix

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Still 2 points dropped because West Brom are total shit. Inevitable that they were going to spoil their undies once they conceded the second goal.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The handball rule is fucking ludicrous and the only miracle is that it didn’t fuck us over for the Gabriel incident against West Ham.

The Everton pen was a joke, Hodgson spot on in his interview after, it’s sucking the enjoyment out of the game.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I couldn’t believe how composed the Brighton manager was in his interview after the game.

He must have been fuming - a pelanty awarded after the final whistle ? 🤬

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:54 am
I couldn’t believe how composed the Brighton manager was in his interview after the game.

:shock:

:rubchin:

What's a pelanty mate?

:lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Totally agree, these faceless motherFuckers running the prep know NOTHING of Football and are destroying the game because they are trying to control it to the final degree, football is (still) a Sport and so subjective to outcome...and yet they think that by utilising VAR asa tool they can control all aspects of something that cannot be finalised in its doing or outcome..

For once I agree with Woy Hodgson these over-paid CUNNTS in their suits who make all these rules and decisions are DESTROYING Our Beloved game.

As long as you have a spineless gimpified CUNTBAG like mike Riley in charge of the refs it is ALWAYS going to be second rate and WRONG!!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:01 am
StuartL wrote:

What's a pelanty mate?

Totally agree, these faceless motherFuckers running the prep know NOTHING of Football and are destroying the game because they are trying to control it to the final degree, football is (still) a Sport and so subjective to outcome...and yet they think that by utilising VAR asa tool they can control all aspects of something that cannot be finalised in its doing or outcome..

For once I agree with Woy Hodgson these over-paid CUNNTS in their suits who make all these rules and decisions are DESTROYING Our Beloved game.

As long as you have a spineless gimpified CUNTBAG like mike Riley in charge of the refs it is ALWAYS going to be second rate and WRONG!!!
Me and my mates always call a pen a pelanty - It refers to Chris Waddle’s inability to speak English- something that seems to run in the scum’s English players- Fatboy Gazza, Kane, etc

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:33 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:

What's a pelanty mate?

Me and my mates always call a pen a pelanty - It refers to Chris Waddle’s inability to speak English- something that seems to run in the scum’s English players- Fatboy Gazza, Kane, etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:33 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:

What's a pelanty mate?

I got the Chris Waddle reference mate. Probably just onebard who didn’t :lol: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Spurs :lol:

But that penalty decision was disgraceful

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Still playing but Mourinho has already fucked off :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off scum. Always great to laughing at them. Also, about time they had one of these go against them. :D :D
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Disgraceful and yet funny...looks like Harry Kane sent off after the game..

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:58 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Disgraceful and yet funny...looks like Harry Kane sent off after the game..
Oh, it just gets funnier. :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Kane sent off!

Best 5 minutes of the season :D