other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
corkbarry

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by corkbarry »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:59 pm
But, but, but, I don't understand. Wasn't Cunte Cunter Cuntgar the greatest manager ever in the history of the world? But, but, but, weren't they going to win just everything with him? I just don't get it?
I will explain slowly

THEY ARE SHITE :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Wake up call for United tonight. They are better than us and Chelsea but having their fast and powerful attack sweeping past relegation fodder has given them delusions of grandeur.

PSG aren’t the best side in the competition and missing Neymar (and to a lesser extent Cavani), but some of the arrogance on BT Sport was unreal. They spent ages making PSG out to be a maverick mess and the reality was they cruised last United in a brilliantly controlling display. United barely had a sniff all game, PSG looked capable of creating chances, scored two and kept their foot on United’s throat going for a third, and then when that didn’t come they progressed from just controlling possession to then sitting back but still giving away no real chances. Absolutely schooled United.

Loved seeing that petulant prick sent off. Was always on the cards after his early yellow and could have seen red earlier if Alves had rolled around when he dived in, then he did the same stamp across the ball as should have got him sent off at Spurs a few weeks ago.

Think there is a real arrogance of PL clubs in Europe. Going back to City getting out of jail against Monaco winning 5-3 at home a few years ago after being blown away for 55 minutes, and then away from home instead of setting up to contain the earlier onslaught Guardiola started 6 attacking players and they got turfed out.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

corkbarry wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:04 pm
But, but, but, I don't understand. Wasn't Cunte Cunter Cuntgar the greatest manager ever in the history of the world? But, but, but, weren't they going to win just everything with him? I just don't get it?
I will explain slowly

THEY ARE SHITE :wink:
Ah, yes. I get it now. It's like when they employed Van Gaal and everyone in the media told us he was a genius because he substituted his goalkeeper or something. Turned out he was a shit too. Soon, we'll find out that the media have a love affair with Manure or something. I'm surprised nobody's ever spotted it before.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

United was schooled for 85 or so minutes. The only 5 minutes they looked remotely dangerous turned out to be two goals fired past De Gea.

And BT was sucking United off for the whole game. At one point, still a 0-0 one of the commentator stated “Worst time for PSG to play United, having the weaker team” - well fucking hell, if that’s the display United can do when they have their A team I don’t want to imagine what PSG can do if they go with their A team.

Thanks the lord all the United fans on my social media are finally coming to senses and removing the shit picture they have of Ole being the next God who will win them everything. He’s good, but that’s it. With that United team you’re bound to beat any bottom 5-7 teams

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

How good is Mbappe BTW? He's defenitely overtaken Neymar as the heir apparent to Ronaldo and Messi's crown.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

United got handed a lesson tonight in the art of European football. I wonder what Fergie, sorry solsjaer got lined up for the second leg. Also, had Mourinho been the manager of united tonight they would have contained PSG and got a positive result tonight. I reckon he fancied their chances in this competition.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I've just read that DiMaria had bottles thrown at him by Manure fans. I assume that Jessie Face of a Rapist Lingaard felt the need to square up to wherever threq it, just like the little wannabe hard man did when someone hit him or his boyfriend with a cap at our place.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:52 am
How good is Mbappe BTW? He's defenitely overtaken Neymar as the heir apparent to Ronaldo and Messi's crown.
He is frighteningly good

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:15 am
I've just read that DiMaria had bottles thrown at him by Manure fans. I assume that Jessie Face of a Rapist Lingaard felt the need to square up to wherever threq it, just like the little wannabe hard man did when someone hit him or his boyfriend with a cap at our place.
I'd give 10 years off my life for just one opportunity to throat punch the little cùnt. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I too am a tad confused. SlySports News led me to believe that (after Stupid Teeth of course) Cunte Cunter Cuntgar is the greatest manager in the modern game. But but but he got schooled last night by a team missing a couple if their top players. How can this have happened?

It's almost like taking over from a shit and hated manager and getting a short term positive response from your players against relegation fodder doesn't actually mean you are the living embodiment of some kind of managerial hybrid of Red Nose, Shankley, George Graham and Pep The Baldy. :shock:

I just hope Sky interview Alex Scott and Jamie Redkrapp about all this.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

seeing di maria called the yanited fans puta's and told them to fuck off :barscarf:

never knew the little gremlin had it in him :lol: fair play :lol:

so that's one english club out (realistically), here's hoping for a full house tonight :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

last night really did expose the PL for what it is - a very ordinary league

the top 3 are miles ahead of everyone and probably can compete with anyone in the CL (although hopefully the scum will get sorted out tonight)
Chelsea, United and us are average, and the other 14 are just really poor. All season they have just been beating each other, with none of them able to go on proper runs - which is why there is currently a 12 point gap between 6th and 7th.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
He is frighteningly good
Loooook we nearly signed him you know ..

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 am
northbank123 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
He is frighteningly good
Loooook we nearly signed him you know ..
Yup, if we had had the right manager and owner, enough money and a team to compete at the highest level, he might have come. Him & Iwobi would have set the Emirates on fire :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:04 am
last night really did expose the PL for what it is - a very ordinary league

the top 3 are miles ahead of everyone and probably can compete with anyone in the CL (although hopefully the scum will get sorted out tonight)
Chelsea, United and us are average, and the other 14 are just really poor. All season they have just been beating each other, with none of them able to go on proper runs - which is why there is currently a 12 point gap between 6th and 7th.
woah steady on the constant spurs love...

"compete with anyone in the CL", jeez careful the mask may slip!

i would say top 2 are someway ahead.
but scum not. they are at least 6 points better off than they should be, thanks to devils own luck in the 3 games before the Leicester one. nicking wins in games that they were 2nd best in, thanks to terrible game management by the opposition and unprecedented individual mistakes. had those games gone as they should they would be 3 points above us. and we are awful! likewise they have been incredibly lucky in facing a load of crap teams at home when spits when he talks and 'would in jail if not a footballer' have been injured.

that said i think they will beat dortmund, as i dont rate them at all. they are winning bundesliga but there best player is an overrated english kid. the standard is poor bar bayern who have had a basket case season thanks to poor appointments.