other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:22 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:04 am
last night really did expose the PL for what it is - a very ordinary league

the top 3 are miles ahead of everyone and probably can compete with anyone in the CL (although hopefully the scum will get sorted out tonight)
Chelsea, United and us are average, and the other 14 are just really poor. All season they have just been beating each other, with none of them able to go on proper runs - which is why there is currently a 12 point gap between 6th and 7th.
woah steady on the constant spurs love...

"compete with anyone in the CL", jeez careful the mask may slip!

i would say top 2 are someway ahead.
but scum not. they are at least 6 points better off than they should be, thanks to devils own luck in the 3 games before the Leicester one. nicking wins in games that they were 2nd best in, thanks to terrible game management by the opposition and unprecedented individual mistakes. had those games gone as they should they would be 3 points above us. and we are awful! likewise they have been incredibly lucky in facing a load of crap teams at home when spits when he talks and 'would in jail if not a footballer' have been injured.

that said i think they will beat dortmund, as i dont rate them at all. they are winning bundesliga but there best player is an overrated english kid. the standard is poor bar bayern who have had a basket case season thanks to poor appointments.
Agreed. What the actual fuck is all this scum love horseshit? :censored:

"the top 3 are miles ahead of everyone and probably can compete with anyone in the CL".

Absolute horseshit. The vermin have been luckier than any team in the history of lucky teams ffs. :roll:

The Middlessex Vagrants will be ripped to shit by the first proper big team they meet in the knock out stages.

Fucking hell we don't half get some populist SlySports sawker shit on here. Stupid Teeth is a tactical genius? The scum are a top 3 side and as good as anything in the CL? :lol: :roll:

Fuck me I'm embarrassed. :oops:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Come on Dortmund beat this scummy pile of trophyless shite.

All the usual bollox on BT - they all fancy the scum to win based on...........absolutely fuck all. Redkrapp senior is on :roll: "Cor blimey, yeah gary I fancy spurs for this one cos I think we'll win". Yeah Dortmund they're a side, European, German, some players, eleven of them in fact but spurs I think we'll win" Fucking brilliant 'Arry, thanks for the insight. Do us a favour and fuck off back to the jungle.....and take your dipshit son with you.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sick of the sight of that diving piece of shit Son :banghead:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

What a shit game Dortmund played in the 2nd half.

Didn’t fancy them winning it but thought they’d go back home and batter them. Now pray Dortmund actually turns up at home and the fragile glass Reus is actually fit.

They made Verthongen look like prime fucking Marcelo and got him marked by a 20 year old who was lost 3/4 of the game.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:18 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

the top 3 are miles ahead of everyone and probably can compete with anyone in the CL (although hopefully the scum will get sorted out tonight)
Chelsea, United and us are average, and the other 14 are just really poor. All season they have just been beating each other, with none of them able to go on proper runs - which is why there is currently a 12 point gap between 6th and 7th.

but scum not. they are at least 6 points better off than they should be, thanks to devils own luck in the 3 games before the Leicester one. nicking wins in games that they were 2nd best in, thanks to terrible game management by the opposition and unprecedented individual mistakes. had those games gone as they should they would be 3 points above us. and we are awful! likewise they have been incredibly lucky in facing a load of crap teams at home when spits when he talks and 'would in jail if not a footballer' have been injured.

that said i think they will beat dortmund, as i dont rate them at all. they are winning bundesliga but there best player is an overrated english kid. the standard is poor bar bayern who have had a basket case season thanks to poor appointments.

"the top 3 are miles ahead of everyone and probably can compete with anyone in the CL".

Absolute horseshit. The vermin have been luckier than any team in the history of lucky teams ffs. :roll:

The Middlessex Vagrants will be ripped to shit by the first proper big team they meet in the knock out stages.

Fucking hell we don't half get some populist SlySports sawker shit on here. Stupid Teeth is a tactical genius? The scum are a top 3 side and as good as anything in the CL? :lol: :roll:

How you feeling this morning then ? :lol: :wink:

not that I am happy with the result from Wembley....

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

you sure?!

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:

i told you dortmund were shite!

team full of no marks and past its (gotze). hadn't head of at least half the side they put out so crap are they. didn't help that they had apparently 5 first teamers injured, but doubt the media will report hat given their pro spurs agenda (thanks joe lewis). whats the bestting they get porto in the next round too, such is their 'luck'. Maybe ive finally lost it, but all the 'luck' they have, maybe their rich owner is pulling some strings somewhere. i will get my foil hat.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Rob it was Dortmund mate. They are proper gash. Proper proper gash. The German Aston Villa. :lol: :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Hopefully the last 8 draw for the FA Cup will look something like this

Millwall v Swansea
Palace v Brighton
Watford v Wolves
Man City v Manure or Chelski

That would keep some interest going in the cup.

John F

Post by John F »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:09 am
Hopefully the last 8 draw for the FA Cup will look something like this

Millwall v Swansea
Palace v Brighton
Watford v Wolves
Man City v Manure or Chelski

That would keep some interest going in the cup.
what would keep the police interested would be Millwall V Chelsea,Brighton v Palace and even Swansea v Wolves.The Semis could be interesting if the chavs meet Millwall at Wembley

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

the only interest i have in the cup in whether those plastic mancs level our record of 13 fa cups, secondly how millwall fans take being eliminated (if and when it happens)

millwall chelsea semi final at wembley would definitely bring the romance of the cup back :box: :barscarf: , i'd imagine viewing figures would be higher than in the final :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:18 pm
the only interest i have in the cup in whether those plastic mancs level our record of 13 fa cups, secondly how millwall fans take being eliminated (if and when it happens)

millwall chelsea semi final at wembley would definitely bring the romance of the cup back :box: :barscarf: , i'd imagine viewing figures would be higher than in the final :lol:
I'm hoping for a Millwall / Chav semifinal just for the sheer fuckery of it. With that many cùnts in the one location it would be mayhem. :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Chelsea just utterly apathetic.

Difficult to see how Sarri lasts much longer. At all. A normal club would be weighing up a manager who has no plan, no style, no philosophy and by his own admission no ability to motivate his players. Surprised he has lasted as long as he has at Chelsea.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:40 pm
Chelsea just utterly apathetic.

Difficult to see how Sarri lasts much longer. At all. A normal club would be weighing up a manager who has no plan, no style, no philosophy and by his own admission no ability to motivate his players. Surprised he has lasted as long as he has at Chelsea.
Chelsea never laid a glove on Utd tonight...They are a team with no direction, passion or leadership..Sarri is truly a dead man walking. He will last until next week as they are in Wembley on Sunday...An unlikely win there may buy him time.
They could do a Utd a bring in an ex player as an interm manager..Cech would be an ideal choice ....for Arsenal.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Public health warning.. If you are watching the Liverpool v Bayern Munich game on BT Sport tonight please do so with the mute button on...Otherwise your ears will be subject to a barrage of hype , bias and arse licking of a football club and their supporters never seen since Liverpool's last European glory night in front of the Kop.
Klippty says Liverpool are 'the most emotional club in the World'...I would nominate Juventus for that honour.