other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:12 am
I'm loathe to start editing people's posts if they don't technically break the rules but fuck me posting a video of the scum scoring and hailing it as goal of the season is embarrassing. :oops:

This is an Arsenal forum. Have you ever been to an NLD?

Have a word with yourself mate. :|

Apparently Deli HighBrows^^ and Harry Kane had a go at Son in the dressing room after the game. They were disgusted with Son for not taking one of the many chances he had to dive and get an opponent yellow carded. It goes against our values explained Kane via an interpeter .Son speaks English, he just couldn't understand Kane.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:12 am
I'm loathe to start editing people's posts if they don't technically break the rules but fuck me posting a video of the scum scoring and hailing it as goal of the season is embarrassing. :oops:

This is an Arsenal forum. Have you ever been to an NLD?

Have a word with yourself mate. :|
anyone who posts videos of Spurs scoring should get an instant ban

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Well that's three of us who have the hump with SG posting scum footage. On a gooner site that's almost a moral victory for him :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:01 pm
Well that's three of us who have the hump with SG posting scum footage. On a gooner site that's almost a moral victory for him :roll:
Make that another one ... have only just seen what this is all referring to.

I know we've had the equality and inclusive agenda of Rainbow Laces this weekend ... but including anything from that lot on here of all places is taking inclusion way too far! Why not post Gazza's free kick at Wembley while we're at it ? :roll:

SG you're better than that. We get enough scum promoting from the English media without seeing it on here too. Come on man!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Inter Milan and Ajax drop into UEFA cup. couple of good games at least if we can get our shit together.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:30 pm
Inter Milan and Ajax drop into UEFA cup. couple of good hidings at least if we can get our shit together.
Fixed that for ya mate. :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Hard to see past the victims in the clge and with the plge sewn up by january, we have a nauseating 2020 to look forward to!
Thankyou Wenger :wink: well might as well blame him for this too!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:59 am
Hard to see past the victims in the clge and with the plge sewn up by january, we have a nauseating 2020 to look forward to!
I can't believe that average Henderson could be a PL and double CL winning captain in two seasons

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:02 am
goonersid wrote:
I can't believe that average Henderson could be a PL and double CL winning captain in two seasons
It shows how truly deeply shit the PL currently is. :|

I don't think they'll retain the CL. There is no way on God's Earth that even the victims can get THAT much luck two years running. No way. :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
g88ner wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:30 pm
Inter Milan and Ajax drop into UEFA cup. couple of good hidings at least if we can get our shit together.
Fixed that for ya mate. :wink:
ha, yeah probably. by get our shit together, I meant sign a new centre back or 2 to give us half a chance :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:18 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:01 pm
Make that another one ... have only just seen what this is all referring to.

I know we've had the equality and inclusive agenda of Rainbow Laces this weekend ... but including anything from that lot on here of all places is taking inclusion way too far! Why not post Gazza's free kick at Wembley while we're at it ? :roll:

SG you're better than that. We get enough scum promoting from the English media without seeing it on here too. Come on man!
I'm with you guys deserves to be Banned for life and handed over to Sid and DB to be their un-lubed up Gimp for as long as they like.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Jesus hat trick tonight, warming up for us Sunday, just made him capt in my fantasy football

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Olympiakos 3rd in group so through to the Europa 8) tell rodders and SteveO :barscarf: imagine a last 32 tie in Athens :barscarf: wanking material :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Watched a bit of the Bayern vs scum game. Was interested to see that Walcott-Lite aka Serge Gnabry is still stealing a living as a footballer. Thank God Wenger made the right decision there huh?

:suicide:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:01 am
Watched a bit of the Bayern vs scum game. Was interested to see that Walcott-Lite aka Serge Gnabry is still stealing a living as a footballer. Thank God Wenger made the right decision there huh?

:suicide:
Watched that last night and I thought what kind of club concedes ten goals over two games against Bayern Munich?
Gnarby wasn't at his best last night but still looked dangerous. But we witnessed the ten years of Theo's potential so no complaints from us :cry: