other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Midz »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:11 pm
Barca one up already. Lovely! Is the scorer, Dembele, the one we’re supposed to be interested in? If so, fuck he’s quick! But a bit of a reputation with it.
I think the Dembele interest is purely media BS.
I do believe the Jan transfer window will be interesting for us though.

Post by 1989 »

Get in Inter!

augie

Post by augie »

Napoli are useless crunts :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

So are fucking Inter. Barcawhores are a fucking disgrace for the team they put out and their mostly can't be arsed performance.

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:57 pm
So are fucking Inter. Barcawhores are a fucking disgrace for the team they put out and their mostly can't be arsed performance.
I agree. I am sure the scum will be celebrating like they just won the competition.

augie

Post by augie »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Inter at home against a dutch club side (lets be honest here and admit that dutch league is shit :oops: ), and they couldnt even beat them :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Let them stay in one more round. They've got Fuck all chance of getting anywhere near winning it and it means we don't have to put up with playing them or them somehow getting to the later rounds of the Europa League.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The scenario tonight was that the scum had to match or beat the Inter result to qualify. Inter at home against a PSV side gauranteed to finish last no matter the outcome was a nailed on home win so that left them needing to beat Barca at the Nou Camp.

No fucking chance I hear you cry but as sheer luck would have it Barca had already pissed the group so they sent out the stiffs for a run around.

So the outcome was a win for both Inter and Spurs but Inter get shafted by the Barca team selection right?

WRONG!!!

They can only manage to fluke a draw against the Barca reserves but still somehow go through on the back of the most unlikely shit the bed scenario unfolding in Milan.

Bring out the fucking DVD in time for Christmas so we can all jizz ourselves out of existence.

How the fuck have they gone through with 8 points anyway ...I didn’t even think that was possible.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

why are people disappointed spurs and Liverpool went through? :shock:

I'm pleased. I want us to win the Europa league and I really didn't want to have to play Liverpool or spurs along the way!

Good results tonight. Napoli are a good side but at least they're not English opposition.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Unlike last year when Atletico dropped in and our fate was immediately sealed I wouldn’t fear anyone that’s coming in from the CL this season.

Napoli offered up fuck all tonight, Inter shat the bed and the rest of the third placed teams from tonight and tomorrow’s groups are mediocre.

I think we’d do the chavs over 2 legs but I’d still like to see them get bounced out by someone and if that were to happen I reckon we’d have an unbelievable chance of going all the way.

Would rallly love to win this competition....trousers wouldn’t just be down, they’d be fucking off :barscarf:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 pm

I'm pleased. I want us to win the Europa league and I really didn't want to have to play Liverpool or spurs along the way!

Good results tonight. Napoli are a good side but at least they're not English opposition.

Agree, at the time I always want them to lose, but on reflection I now want them to draw porto, then draw a team like PSG in the round after, it will keep them busy :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

g88ner wrote:
I can only speak for the spuds but I was hoping for a tonking from the Barca stiffs to heighten their misery.

I guess, now they are through we can hope they draw Juve and get royally bum holed at wembley in front of 25,000 of their drooling retards 6-0.

Post by 1989 »

Italian teams are fucking w*nk. Bottlers.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

It's great that there are no more English teams in the Europa League. I'm worried come March/April we might have to do what Moronhio did in his first season at Man Ure and prioritise that if we get injuries to any key players. I don't think our squad is good enough to get both top four and win the EL.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:53 am
g88ner wrote:
I can only speak for the spuds but I was hoping for a tonking from the Barca stiffs to heighten their misery.

I guess, now they are through we can hope they draw Juve and get royally bum holed at wembley in front of 25,000 of their drooling retards 6-0.
So that's about 3000 schoolkids getting free tickets. :lol: