other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
herbert

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by herbert »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:24 am
Liverpool have demanded an explanation of the VAR decisions that went against them yesterday.
Cheek of the c*nts. But put your money on them winning the title now. Teams will struggle to get a corner or throw in against them from here on in..
Maybe get them to explain why var dont even bother looking when Gabriel headed a ball with Walkers boot the other side of the ball and no one bats an eyelid :banghead:

Micah Richards and his piss poor explanation that Walker only hung his boot and never followed through was laughable from someone who played the game ,no bias then Micah :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

herbert wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:58 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:24 am
Liverpool have demanded an explanation of the VAR decisions that went against them yesterday.
Cheek of the c*nts. But put your money on them winning the title now. Teams will struggle to get a corner or throw in against them from here on in..
Maybe get them to explain why var dont even bother looking when Gabriel headed a ball with Walkers boot the other side of the ball and no one bats an eyelid :banghead:

Micah Richards and his piss poor explanation that Walker only hung his boot and never followed through was laughable from someone who played the game ,no bias then Micah :banghead:
I'd rather have Alex Scott as pundit over Richards. He is so difficult to listen too.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Pundits lining up to be on Liverpool's side. Not one "Pickford isn't that type of lad"... you know the old explanation given by the media when an Arsenal player had his leg snapped in two.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Last edited by Clummo99 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Fuck sake West Ham, you know what Son is going to do..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:33 pm
2-0 now

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
2-0 now
Oh dear 3-0

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:46 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
2-0 now
Oh dear 3-0

It's ruined my Sunday afternoon.....switched off after 20 mins.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Time for a “could this be sperz year?” Poll? :wink: :lol: :duh:
I can just imagine DB10s face :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Disclaimer - I’m after a few cans (but only a few to be fair) - but is anyone else starting to become slightly concerned by the scum?

They’re scoring for fun, 15 goals so far in just 5 and a bit games (we’ve barely managed 15 shots on target) and it doesn’t take much more than being a threat going forward to have a real rattle off this league.

Having a front three as dangerous as Kane, Son and monkey boy (if he comes good) is a worry because they will take apart most teams in this league.

Yeah it will all probably go spursy sooner rather than later but I don’t like the uneasy feeling I’m starting to get when I see them scoring for fun every week.

I’m already fearful that they will win the league cup, the last thing I need is to see them up there towards the top of the table contending.

I already nearly topped myself when they got to the CL final, this is all getting way too close for Roddaz’s comfort.

I need to sleep easy in my fucking bed at night

:suicide:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:12 pm
Disclaimer - I’m after a few cans (but only a few to be fair) - but is anyone else starting to become slightly concerned by the scum?

They’re scoring for fun, 15 goals so far in just 5 and a bit games (we’ve barely managed 15 shots on target) and it doesn’t take much more than being a threat going forward to have a real rattle off this league.

Having a front three as dangerous as Kane, Son and monkey boy (if he comes good) is a worry because they will take apart most teams in this league.

Yeah it will all probably go spursy sooner rather than later but I don’t like the uneasy feeling I’m starting to get when I see them scoring for fun every week.

I’m already fearful that they will win the league cup, the last thing I need is to see them up there towards the top of the table contending.

I already nearly topped myself when they got to the CL final, this is all getting way too close for Roddaz’s comfort.

No, Rodders. Monkey will be injured for months at a time and is shit anyway, the dog eater and the retard are nothing more than average players. They've also got the Thursday night thing to deal with. City and the dippers are also way too good for them as are we. Just chill, old chap

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Rodders! If they were 17 points clear with 6 games to go, I still wouldn’t be worried!
They are serial bottlers!
2 recent fa cup semi finals (started as favs)
Starring role in the biggest no show by bith teams clge final ever!
Lasagnegate!
4-0 trouncing on final day by relegated Toon!
Rodders, I’m not counting how many beer I’ve had, and will be paying equally as much attention to those wankers! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:05 pm
Time for a “could this be sperz year?” Poll? :wink: :lol: :duh:
I can just imagine DB10s face :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or perhaps a Poll on whether we should start a poll or not!? :mrgreen:

Apparently van dyke has to have knee surgery and Pickford has already received Death Threats... So much for All scousers being one huh!?

You'll Never Walk Again!

You'll never walk agaaaaain! :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Rodders KNOWS :coffeespit: