Bobby Madley

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Bobby Madley

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Retirement at 32 due to personal circumstances. I know we have to be very careful but rumours of a video going round ALLEGEDLY showing inappropriate acts with something other than a human. Allegedly and no comment from him

Globalgunner

Re: Bobby Madley

Post by Globalgunner »

No way he is 32 years old

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

D.O.B 6/10/85......you do the math!!!!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Retirement at 32 due to personal circumstances. I know we have to be very careful but rumours of a video going round ALLEGEDLY showing inappropriate acts with something other than a human.
a spurs fan ?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:18 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Retirement at 32 due to personal circumstances. I know we have to be very careful but rumours of a video going round ALLEGEDLY showing inappropriate acts with something other than a human.
a spurs fan ?

:lol: :lol:

You sick puppy :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Retirement at 32 due to personal circumstances. I know we have to be very careful but rumours of a video going round ALLEGEDLY showing inappropriate acts with something other than a human. Allegedly and no comment from him
I had to google to see who the hell he was !

wibble

Post by wibble »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
a spurs fan ?

:lol: :lol:

You sick puppy :lol:
So which was it? A spurs fan or a sick puppy?

Post by 1989 »

clockender1 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
a spurs fan ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Some people will believe anything they read on Twitter.. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

After seeing all the canine references, I just assumed he'd been caught dogging or whatever it's called these days. Then I read a few things and apparently, he's been fucking or sucking off xxxx. Can't see why the FA might have a problem. For years refs were sucking off Fergie and being fucked from behind from Maureen.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:11 am
After seeing all the canine references, I just assumed he'd been caught dogging or whatever it's called these days. Then I read a few things and apparently, he's been fucking or sucking off xxx. Can't see why the FA might have a problem. For years refs were sucking off Fergie and being fucked from behind from Maureen.
I really hope it’s not true!!! :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads ffs do not put rumours like that on here or I will delete the thread. I've xxx'd the worst bit.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

After seeing all the canine references, I just assumed he'd been caught dogging or whatever it's called these days. Then I read a few things and apparently, he's been fucking or sucking off xxxx. Can't see why the FA might have a problem. For years refs were sucking off Fergie and being fucked from behind from Maureen.
Lads ffs do not put rumours like that on here or I will delete the thread. I've xxx'd the worst bit.
I do apologise, old chap. Don't know what came over me. I must have thought I was back in the golden days of the forum a decade ago when you had to post offenisve shit or be asked to leave. Ah, the golden days....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 pm
I do apologise, old chap. Don't know what came over me. I must have thought I was back in the golden days of the forum a decade ago when you had to post offenisve shit or be asked to leave. Ah, the golden days....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good days kneed my friend. Pity a certain bastard wearing a certain coloured hat fucked that for everyone. :wink: