Emirates partnership

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Emirates partnership

Post by StuartL »

Does anybody know if we as Arsenal fans get any kind of enhancements from Emirates, like access to premium lounge etc when flying with them ?

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Emirates partnership

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They made a big deal about special rates for season ticket holders for the first few years of the new ground. I flew with them to Cape Town with my wife via Dubai which was fucking stupid. I pUt in the special discount code for being a season ticket holder and we got a whopping 15 quid discount.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:13 pm
They made a big deal about special rates for season ticket holders for the first few years of the new ground. I flew with them to Cape Town with my wife via Dubai which was fucking stupid. I pUt in the special discount code for being a season ticket holder and we got a whopping 15 quid discount.
:coffeespit:

Sorry Perry but fucking hell mate.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:47 pm

:lol:

So tell us, what luxuries did you buy the good lady with your savings :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

So tell us, what luxuries did you buy the good lady with your savings :shock: :lol:
15 quid on an Emirates flight....? :rubchin:

Probably a face towel. :D :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I bought her 15 quid's worth of sleeping tablets to stop her bloody talking on the return flight.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I bought her 15 quid's worth of sleeping tablets to stop her bloody talking on the return flight.
And the award for answer of the year goes to.............

PERRY!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Hahaha superb mate. :coffeespit: