Toon Away 15/9 @ 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Toon Away 15/9 @ 3pm

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Don't forget your oxygen masks and binoculars on Mount Olympus!
The Geordies know how to treat Away Fans unlike us Southern Softees!.... :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:37 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:16 pm
Does anyone know if the match is on Sky tomorrow at all. I seem to recall seeing something on a couple of threads now about it being on somewhere or other. Must be my mistake as it isn't on in the UK :lol:
I think supporters in Ireland can watch 3pm games because the attendence protection thing does not apply.

Although i think that attendence would be better protected if we were not treated with disdain by the club/authorities and allowed to drink beer in the stadium if we want like every other sport / country, rather than being told to sit down, shutup.

Also sometimes there is less 3pm games on weekend than 12:30, 17:30 Sunday, Friday, monday 20:00 weds 20:00, etc so the whole thing is a joke.

Cheers mate, I was just having a sly dig at DB10 who had mentioned on a couple of threads that the Oirish boys have got the benefit of the game on their Sky sports today :lol:

Completely agree with your post though. Funnily enough I was on one of those Rob Brydon advertised big fucking boat cruise hols a couple of weeks back - yeah the missus booked the dates - so I missed the WHU home match. Imagine my surprise while having a couple of beers and settling in to watch the Wolves v Man city game when the presenter tells us that after the Wolves game they will be showing the Arsenal match live! Result - more beers please barman! It was some outfit called Sport 24-tv and they seemed to be able to show whatever they wanted to because we were at sea! The whole system really is just a load of bollocks. Oh and all the usual suspect pundits appear on the channel so that's an extra pay day for them too I guess. Bastards!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I thought I'd get my mojo back this season with Shit for Brains departed but it just dies a little bit more year after year. The short term euphoria of SFB getting his cards, was blocked out by the wig wearing c.unt being even more entrenched in his ownership position and the knowledge that won't be changing any time soon. Stick on top of that Joe Average c.unts like Twirly demanding 300k per week and you know that PL football has changed forever, and sadly for the worst. More interested in the day's horse racing to be honest, albeit I do wish Emery all the best if only to stick one on those AKB c.unts who can't wait for him to fail

Will we ever keep a clean sheet against anyone, especially away from home? I doubt that will ever happen all the while the geriatric helmet wearing c.unt is between the sticks doing his Bambi on Ice impression, with cowards like Bellerin and Mustafi ahead of him, and that gormless walking yellow card Xhaka supposedly protecting the backline

Having said that there's plenty of goals in the team. A 2-1 win for us - reward I hope for all of those who have kept the faith and make the long trip up there today to sit on the balcony !

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Arsenal XI vs. Newcastle: Cech; Bellerín, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal; Xhaka, Guendouzi, Ramsey; Özil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.

Arsenal subs: Leno, Lichtsteiner, Holding, Elneny, Torreira, Mkhitaryan, Welbeck. #afc

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Line up:

Arsenal
1Cech
2Bellerín
5Papastathopoulos
20Mustafi
18Monreal
8Ramsey
29Guendouzi
34Xhaka
9Lacazette
14Aubameyang
10Özil

Substitutes
4Elneny
7Mkhitaryan
11Torreira
12Lichtsteiner
16Holding
19Leno
23Welbeck

Post by 1989 »

Cech's got Emery's sex tape imo. :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

must have got a copy from Xhaka!! :rubchin:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

how many times do we have to see Cech fuck it up with the ball at his feet? Fuck me, Leno must be absolute dogshit!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I was so hopeful when wenger fuckedoff and UE came in and started to address the defensive problems by buying defenders & a goalie...but he just won't play them.

Lichtsteiner, Torreira and Leno need to start in place of bellend, xhaka and helmethead. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:15 pm
how many times do we have to see Cech fuck it up with the ball at his feet? Fuck me, Leno must be absolute dogshit!

Arsenal paying £25million for 'dogshit' surely not :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Not gelling at the moment, wonder what the problem is :rubchin:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

midfield is all over the place, no control and no creativity

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We produce absolute dog shit EVERY time we have the ball in their final third.

EVERY FUCKING TIME :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Ramsey going for goal then acting like he was attempting a cross :roll:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

we are a work in progress of course.........but I still don't see any progress!!!! Keeper can't play with the ball at his feet, defence is still schoolboyish, midfield is very poor and up front we have little or no service.

Not sure where there is any progress so far?? :rubchin: :banghead: