Cech-in or Petr-out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Cech-in or Petr-out

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:44 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:26 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:11 pm
Basically came to the Arsenal to top us his pension and to stay in London for his kids education, way past his best, fucking Chav reject

Wenger ran the club like a fucking Charity...Socalist wage structure, what a wanker
Too bloody right - this useless prick was 2 years past his sell by date when we signed him. I remember talk at the time of him being the world class keeper we needed to mount a title challenge and arguing with just about everyone on here who chose to ignore error after error in the hope he really was great. The first game against West Ham summed it up - fucking awful from the first game to the last. A Chelsea legend and an Arsenal comedy story. Up there with Silvestre in a list of useless has been c.unts to have worn the shirt
Now as if to take the piss, after fucking using our great club, he's off back to Chavs as they have a role lined up for him...fucking slag
Detestable c.unt - hated him for all the reasons you state. Mercenary wanker. Plenty on here who told me he was bringing a winners mentality - yeah of course. Brought his wallet with him for filling up and luckily for him we had an equally over the hill manager only too happy to oblige. Waste of space useless wanker - hope he coaches all their keepers to be as shit as he's been the past 5 years or so

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Looked like a fucking foal coming out of the womb for the first goal, staggering about all over the shop whilst Sanchez waltzed around him with ease. All he needed to do was make it the slightest bit difficult and he couldn’t have scored from that angle.

His geriatric reactions from Pogba’s pass to him at the end were a thing to behold. Literally couldn’t have made it easier for Martial if he caught the ball and rolled it to him.

We weren’t at our best tonight but when you have your keeper chucking away goals it makes it pretty fucking difficult.

The only decent thing to come from tonight is that this useless sack of shit is closer to never wearing the shirt again. Can’t wait for him to fuck off back to Chelsea at the end of the year after milking us for four years for a pension because he couldn’t be arsed uprooting from London. Has never been anything other than an expensive liability.

Chelsea legend. Arsenal loser.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OUT - preferably with a javelin inserted in his rectum thrown by Steve Backley directly on to the mainline railway behind the ground

Of all the injuries we've had to the likes of Welbeck, Bellerin, Kos and by the looks of things Sokratis, why couldn't one of the Mancs land one firmly on the jaw of this useless piece of shit and make sure we never have to see him between the sticks again

Chelsea's Trojan horse did another fine job tonight - fucking useless piece of dog shit

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Surely to fuck with qualification for the be all and end all being such a high priority this season there’s no way the chav dickhead plays the Europa games?

If Emery starts him against Bate I will be seriously fucking pissed off.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:36 pm
Surely to fuck with qualification for the be all and end all being such a high priority this season there’s no way the chav dickhead plays the Europa games?

If Emery starts him against Bate I will be seriously fucking pissed off.
Said the same in the Manure match thread. If last night was his last game in an Arsenal shirt it is still three years too late.
Europa League can salvage something from this season and maybe give Emery a few quid to spend, but not with that has been in goal.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Warms my heart that we have put his kids through private school five thousand times over, which is of course the only reason he came to us.

Chelsea were happy to let him go yet four years later we are still giving him a game. Just keeping his bank account topped up until he fucks off back there to where he really wants to be as a coach.

He was shit from the very first game when he cost us against West Ham at home, and hasn’t looked back since.

Honestly think that he is fucking worse than Almunia, Flappy, Szczesny at his worst or any fucker we have had in the last decade.

Hasn’t had the bottle to stick his head in for a decade and that’s why he let Sanchez past him with ease for the first yesterday. Coward.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

I suppose in fairness once you skull gets broken your likelihood to avoid it happening again is fairly high, good reason why he never should have been signed in the first place. Hes never really been the same since.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Theoperator wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 pm
I suppose in fairness once you skull gets broken your likelihood to avoid it happening again is fairly high, good reason why he never should have been signed in the first place. Hes never really been the same since.
Wenger ran the place like a halway house for rejects and has beens. Did it never enter his arrogant head that Mourinho would never sell him a top, top qualiteee player. Signs him straight out the gate on a 4 year deal...No trial, no lets start with a year and see how it goes...Nope, lets get things rolling with a a 4 year deal ...and then that WH debut......and that was where he set the bar. And of course Wenger, never one to back down from a catastrophic mistake, defended him every chance he got.

Another complete waste of money on Wenger's halway house "project".

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

He was a lanky prick with a penis on his head when he was at the chavs and he's been a fucking useless lanky prick with a penis on his head all the time he's been with us. Never liked the over the hill *word censored*, a goalkeeping Silvestre. Fuck off now

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Theoperator wrote:
Agree that he wasn’t the same. Noticed he started making a lot of mistakes from people just drilling low balls into the box. Even with his scrum cap he never had the bottle to dive amongst feet. Started slowly with a goal here and then one he could have done better on a few weeks later. Since joining us he is a fucking shell Of a goalkeeper with lead feet and zero commanding presence.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:09 pm
Looked like a fucking foal coming out of the womb for the first goal, staggering about all over the shop....
:lol:

Best description I've ever read of Cech at Arsenal.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:39 pm
Theoperator wrote:
Agree that he wasn’t the same. Noticed he started making a lot of mistakes from people just drilling low balls into the box. Even with his scrum cap he never had the bottle to dive amongst feet. Started slowly with a goal here and then one he could have done better on a few weeks later. Since joining us he is a fucking shell Of a goalkeeper with lead feet and zero commanding presence.
Any shot that isn’t within his reach or requires him to extend himself is a challenge. First goal was sloppy and that’s fine, Alexis did what he does well.l but goodness me how tf did you let Lingard stop the ball and literally tap it home. Let me not even start with the 3rd goal: basic GK coaching is to always push the ball out and not back in play. The prick literally gave an assist to Martial.

If he makes any more appearances this season, Unai needs a bollocking. That GK isn’t even acceptable at League 1 clubs.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

He should never play another game for us..ffs he has played enough times :oops: fucking useless chav reject furburger/ringpiece/blurt..If it was up to me I would punt him away back to the chavs now and free up his pension fund wages the fucking arsehole that he is.If emery plays him in the Europa serious questions should be asked imo.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

falkirk goon wrote: He should never play another game for us..ffs he has played enough times :oops: fucking useless chav reject furburger/ringpiece/blurt..If it was up to me I would punt him away back to the chavs now and free up his pension fund wages the fucking arsehole that he is.If emery plays him in the Europa serious questions should be asked imo.
Yes yes, but do you rate him mate, spell it out please :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Theoperator wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 pm
falkirk goon wrote: He should never play another game for us..ffs he has played enough times :oops: fucking useless chav reject furburger/ringpiece/blurt..If it was up to me I would punt him away back to the chavs now and free up his pension fund wages the fucking arsehole that he is.If emery plays him in the Europa serious questions should be asked imo.
Yes yes, but do you rate him mate, spell it out please :wink:
:D I do rate him mate :rubchin: he's about a 1 out of 100 the fucking fannyhole that he is :barscarf: