Cech-in or Petr-out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Cech-in or Petr-out

Postby DB10GOONER » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 am

I'm at that Alex Mong point with old Kryten Features. I see his name as a starter on the team sheet and my heart sinks. :roll:

But not as much as when I see Comedy Fucking Iwobi on the team sheet. :censored:

SteveO 35

Postby SteveO 35 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:54 pm

I'm at that Alex Mong point with old Kryten Features. I see his name as a starter on the team sheet and my heart sinks. :roll:

But not as much as when I see Comedy Fucking Iwobi on the team sheet. :censored:
Cech
Mustafi
Xhaka

When I see those three names on the team sheet, I immediately think I should put on a Three Stooges film and give myself laughs of a different kind. Iwobi is close behind that list and to think these four mongs have become regular players over the past few years is an indication of why we've sunk to the depths that we have. Sadly its only the first one where there seems to be any sort of immediate exit plan

northbank123

Postby northbank123 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Took 4 minutes for us to nearly concede with a mix-up between him and Koscielny.

After an hour he replicated gifting United the third goal by again cushioning a tame bouncing back pass of a shot right out into the danger zone.

Even in a game with next to nothing to do he is a walking disaster.

Rian1

Postby Rian1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Took 4 minutes for us to nearly concede with a mix-up between him and Koscielny.

After an hour he replicated gifting United the third goal by again cushioning a tame bouncing back pass of a shot right out into the danger zone.

Even in a game with next to nothing to do he is a walking disaster.
The fucker was lucky BATE players don't have that quality sense of positioning themselves because if they were we would flying back with a 2-0 deficit to overturn. Prime example of the fact that he doesn't learn. Same position as United and he still did the same exact thing.

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Insanely he was our best player against Renne. :shock:

But then given the overall team performance if my dead granny had been lying there on the pitch she might have pipped him to that accolade..... :shock:

Kryten Features is still a complete liability and good riddance.

Return to “On the Terraces”