Oops..!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
donkeywinsthe derby

Oops..!

Post by donkeywinsthe derby »

Bloody Nora : 4-0 (and counting).

And I thought the most depressing day of the year was yesterday. What a 'mare :shock: :shock: :shock:

Still, some reasons to be cheerful:

1. If its got to happen then at least it's only a mickey-mouse cup (which we probably have lost to Chelsea in the final even if we had of won) played, for the most part at least, by our reserves.

2. Maybe it might just convince Wenger that we have to buy at least one quality defender if we really want to compete at the top (I mean, we sold the best stadium in the world to raise money to be able to do battle for signings and still don't buy them when it must be obvious to a blind man they are needed).

3. And maybe we'll give up on Walcott - he wasn't the only one tonight but in genaeral his performance - and in particluar his ability to do something wihtout falling over - has been very, very poor and a million miles away from anything you would expect from a multi million pound 'wonderkid'.

That said, come on guys it's now on eloss to the Spuds in, what, 10 years? We all know what comes next, we know that this is obvioulsy the most important match that has ever been played and we know it'll keep 'em going for decades.

We also know that even the biggest clubs can suffer 'giant killing' at the hands of the minnows - this is probably on par with losing to Wrexham back in '92 but, hey, shit happens.

And we've just scored.

Leave 'em smiling I say.