Brentford Home 26/09 19.45 League Cup

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Brentford Home 26/09 19.45 League Cup

Post by rodders999 »

It fucking happened again :banghead:

A ball is passed back to our goalkeeper and he fumbles it out for a corner. It actually looked to me like he was lucky he didn’t direct it into the goal :shock:

Thought Leno was piss poor on the goal too. That free kick hit the net slightly left of center and he was nowhere near it.

Maybe there is a valid reason he hasn’t been getting game time.....he’s shite!

Post by 1989 »

Yeah, Cech would've saved that with his eyes closed.

For all the hype over Leno, he's been very underwhelming so far. Reckon we got mugged off at £25m.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

3 pages :barscarf: we got 3 pages :barscarf:

Stick your record, stick your record, stick your record up your arse. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

1989 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:06 am
Yeah, Cech would've saved that with his eyes closed.

For all the hype over Leno, he's been very underwhelming so far. Reckon we got mugged off at £25m.

Based on two fcuking games ?? He had not got a hope of saving either of the goals against that ukrainian pub team last week and his kicking was top drawer, so basically he conceded one goal last night that he didnt look good on, and one miscontrolled backpass, but you think that he can be judged underwhelming already ? :roll: Jesus h christ you dont half make rash judgements - you have a long history of crowning players as top notch after a handful of games, or condemning them as shit after a few games, and both are ridiculously early judgements to make :oops: :oops:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

1989 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:49 pm
We'll do alright this season because our strikers are quality! Lacazette, Aubameyang and even Welbeck got loads of goals in them.

welbeck has 4 goals in two starts. it might have been against poor opposition, but it does give laca or PEA a rest and competition for places. if he stays fit this year and gets 10-12 goals that is a good return for a back up striker.

btw the draw is Saturday NIght - errrr why ???? :banghead:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:31 pm
1989 wrote:
We'll do alright this season because our strikers are quality! Lacazette, Aubameyang and even Welbeck got loads of goals in them.

welbeck has 4 goals in two starts. it might have been against poor opposition, but it does give laca or PEA a rest and competition for places. if he stays fit this year and gets 10-12 goals that is a good return for a back up striker.

What is this
competition for places
you speak of, Don't other players fighting for a start "kill the other player" :lol: :lol: you need to check your Wenger Bible. :wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:26 pm

What is this
competition for places
you speak of, Don't other players fighting for a start "kill the other player" :lol: :lol: you need to check your ex-manager Bible. :wink:
lol. I think that Holding quote was for that reason too - to remind the back four that all places are subject to competition. except it seems xhaka, ramsay and ozil's :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:13 am

A ball is passed back to our goalkeeper and he fumbles it out for a corner. It actually looked to me like he was lucky he didn’t direct it into the goal :shock:

Thought Leno was piss poor on the goal too. That free kick hit the net slightly left of center and he was nowhere near it.

Fucking cùnt. You fucked the record. I hope you are proud of yourself. In fact I'd go so far as to say I hope you get your wish of a night of passion with Our Nat. And I hope when she whips her skirt off she reveals a 12 inch cock. Just before she also whips out a stun gun. :censored:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:31 pm
1989 wrote:

If we gave prizes for the understatement of the decade you'd have won one right there buddy! :D :wink:

I honestly like Welwide but the only way he is getting 10-12 goals in a season is against lower league oppo in the league cup or FA Cup. If he dropped down into the Championship he'd beast it and probably hit 20+ league goals every season. But he isn't PL quality unfortunately.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:36 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:13 am

Fucking cùnt. You fucked the record. I hope you are proud of yourself. In fact I'd go so far as to say I hope you get your wish of a night of passion with Our Nat. And I hope when she whips her skirt off she reveals a 12 inch cock. Just before she also whips out a stun gun. :censored:

:D :wink:
:lol: should have locked the thread :banghead:

:lol: :wink: