Carabao Cup thread - Next up, the scum.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Carabao Cup thread - Next up, the scum.

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:27 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Completely immaterial to the result but Jon Moss has been abysmal tonight.

The fat *word censored* is 30-40 yards away from every decision and just guesses (wrong most of the time). Doesn’t show any indication of being able to control a game or even stop blatant timewasting. Has had no big decisions to make but can’t imagine he would have had the stones to make one if he hd.
Agreed 100%. The fat cùnt has been awful.
Harry Kane does what he wants. Smashes into Koscielny with zero effort to win the ball and then 30 seconds later he rolls all over the ball for 10 seconds to stop us taking a free kick.

Jon Moss oblivious. Presumably stuffing his face with something or another.

wibble

Post by wibble »

That was fucking dire, major reinforcements still needed but unlikely with our American owner

I’m now glad that city won last night

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Christ we are abysmal tonight. Absolute fucking gash. Dick fucked this up from the start. You simply cannot play 3 pieces of shit in midfield.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:36 pm
Christ we are abysmal tonight. Absolute fucking gash. Dick fucked this up from the start. You simply cannot play 3 pieces of shit in midfield.
It seems you can, some of them repeatedly :wink:

Oh well a nice win against Burnley and all will be well again :rubchin:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If that lot get Burton Albion in the semi I’ll cry.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

You cant miss the chances we made and defend like that,pure and simple,we need at least 3 new defenders,

on a positive note I cannot think of a more horrible bunch of *word censored* than this Scum side,I'd gladly have taken a 25 games ban for booting fat tongue straight in the face when he was laying on the ball,

Redknapp just said he thought Iwobi was the main threat for Arsenal......................and this is meant to be an expert?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Let’s be honest. We could have scored a few tonight and might have panned out differently. We hit the woodwork three times. They had two chances and scored 3.

But at no point today did we have a player on the pitch who can either split a defence or beat a man. That’s our problem (going forward). Unless we are playing well then we haven’t got anybody who can create a chance out of nothing.

Koscielny, Mkhitaryan and Iwobi have no right to play for this club ever again. Maitland-Niles and Nketiah are just not ready.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Let’s be honest. We could have scored a few tonight and might have panned out differently. We hit the woodwork three times. They had two chances and scored 3.

But at no point today did we have a player on the pitch who can either split a defence or beat a man. That’s our problem (going forward). Unless we are playing well then we haven’t got anybody who can create a chance out of nothing.

Koscielny, Mkhitaryan and Iwobi have no right to play for this club ever again. Maitland-Niles and Nketiah are just not ready.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 pm
The only saving grace from tonight was Chelsea going through to join City and ensure that Spurs won’t win the thing.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
It's a certainty they will draw them :(

in my heart

Post by in my heart »

No creativity in the midfield and is iwobi the new golden child !? Awful player that cannot trap a bag of cement. With mikatarian on the other side we are too narrow.
It was back to the good old days I’m afraid as the scum won in third gear
Gutted

in my heart

Post by in my heart »

No creativity in the midfield and is iwobi the new golden child !? Awful player that cannot trap a bag of cement. With mikatarian on the other side we are too narrow.
It was back to the good old days I’m afraid as the scum won in third gear
Gutted

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:
It's a certainty they will draw them :(
Chavs thank fuck.

John F

Post by John F »

I think Dick has picked up an Std (stupid team decisions) from Wenger s office chair.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Emery isn't in the job long so im not going to call for his head or anything, but some of his decisions are beyond strange. Firstly, I don't care what his logic is, but Iwobi should never start ahead of Lacazette, Iwobi is a parody of a footballer with the touch of a rapist. Secondly, how many times this season have we been done with a ball over the top because he doesn't get anyone to sit in, that's Wenger levels of stupid. Thirdly, starting Xhaka at CB is like something a kid might do when he plays FIFA. Again, Emery needs time but you can only get away with so many crazy decisions as a manager.

On a side- note, Alex Scott shouldn't be near any studio talking about the man's game, but to add to the tokenism, the Sky graphic showed her roll of honour as though she is a club legend, fucking cringey :banghead: