Qurabawbag (A) Thurs 4th Ko 1755

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Qurabawbag (A) Thurs 4th Ko 1755

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Hoddle is such a bitter prick :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Unai's revolution marches on.

Bitter Sp*rs *word censored* in the media can fuck off :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Just watching the start of the chavs game, would anyone take a punt on Cahill, he's not starting league games and wants out, I think he's better than all but kos in our team.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

3goals and 3pts in the bag 8)
Bawbag well and truly emptied in Qurabawbag :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

BBC - MoM - Iwobi.

he has four assists and one goal in six appearances.

it will be interesting to see if ESR gets a start in the next few weeks or not.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Great to see us scoring goals on the counter-attack. All of the best attacking sides do it and we haven’t for donkeys years.

Guendouzi was absolutely chuffed when he scored, deserves that.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

In the other game in the group Sporting were one down in injury time but won 2-1.

Post by 1989 »

8 wins on the spin. Unai Emery's red army.

Midz

Post by Midz »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:00 pm
Just watching the start of the chavs game, would anyone take a punt on Cahill, he's not starting league games and wants out, I think he's better than all but kos in our team.
IMO Kos is shit too. I'd keep Monreal and replace the rest

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:53 pm
BBC - MoM - Iwobi.

he has four assists and one goal in six appearances.

it will be interesting to see if ESR gets a start in the next few weeks or not.
Bizarre. He absolutely was not MOTM. He did a couple of things well and got a great assist in fairness to him but the other 75%+ of his play was terrible, pissing possession away, falling over his own feet whilst trying to be too elaborate, running down blind alleys and passing it straight to oppo players.

4 assists? Is one of them the shit ball he put a yard behind Lacazette that luckily bounced in off an oppo defender? Tenuous claim for an assist if so.... :lol: :wink:

GTG

Post by GTG »

Midz wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 pm
Bit harsh on Sokaratis that. I'd like to see him alongside a tidy centre back. If Cahill is gettable for a decent price then its a no brainer with his experience.

augie

Post by augie »

GTG wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:18 pm
Midz wrote:
Bit harsh on Sokaratis that. I'd like to see him alongside a tidy centre back. If Cahill is gettable for a decent price then its a no brainer with his experience.

Kos's best days are gone, and I never really considered him to be a defender in the purest sense of the word anyway (unlike TA6 for example), but he is exactly the type of centre back partner that would be ideal to play alongside sokratis - our greek centre back brings a rugged defensive mindset allied with physicality, and a young centre back partner to mop up around him would be perfect imo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:28 pm
GTG wrote:
Midz wrote:

Kos's best days are gone, and I never really considered him to be a defender in the purest sense of the word anyway (unlike TA6 for example), but he is exactly the type of centre back partner that would be ideal to play alongside sokratis - our greek centre back brings a rugged defensive mindset allied with physicality, and a young centre back partner to mop up around him would be perfect imo
It's early days yet but Sokratis seems to at least have a CHs natural instincts of fuck the fancy stuff, tackle the cùnt with the ball, or clear the ball long if in doubt. I like the fact he's also not shy about telling his team mates to stop fucking about in our box and get rid.

wibble

Post by wibble »

augie wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:28 pm
GTG wrote:
Midz wrote:

You've confused me Augie, Kos is 33!