Fulham Away 07/10 @12:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: Fulham Away 07/10 @12:00

Post by BFG4 »

I'm usually a negative bastard :) but even i can't find a fault in that, it was a great performance. After we retook the lead, we didn't do anything crazy to give it away, and just counter-attacked with numbers when it was on. That Ramsey goal was something else, added to that a great performance from Lacazette and Aubameyang when he came on. Even at this early stage, it's safe to say that everyone calling for change has been more than vindicated, just buzzing. COYG :barscarf:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Again we got better in the 2nd half and scored some great goals.

We all know on here we are a work in progress,but we are making that.

Strong bench today and don't underestimate 12 o'clock ko off the back of Thursday night and travel,which when Fulham equalized I bet a few on here may of been thinking the same as me,seasons past we would of folded.

Some decent substitutions as well,yet again at the time when it mattered,who would of thought a manager could do that :roll: it was lovely to hear our fans as well full of voice and we go into the interlull off the back of another away win :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rush

Post by Rush »

just looked at the table and saw only Wins beside Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

anybody else just realised we won away from home at a lunch time kick off!!!! we would have lost that under wenger hands down after looking a 'Leedle jaded' after our midweek Europa game

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I've been out all morning, got back in time to see the 5th one go in. Fantastic. Up to third now. For the first time in more than a decade, I'm excited to see where the season goes. Come on you Gunners. :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

another thing I love the way Dicky closes the game out by bringing on attackers,fuck defending and inviting them on to us,stick on a striker and give them something to think about!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Keown is a wanker. Doesn’t understand (or ignores) that the fans singing we’ve got our arsenal back 100% relates to Wenger.

And then after saying how much better things are than last year, speculates that it was because there was a negative atmosphere from the fans about Wenger.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I only saw the 2nd half but there was a lot of hard work, good tackles, First time passes, some lovely long passes and balls into the channels.

I also saw a special vibe between laca, PEA and Dozi at the end of the game, and between them and the fans.

I think we have a shot at 4th this year, I really do.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

How good does Torreira look? Fucking terrier but also a really tidy football in the middle of the park. Never going to be too dangerous in the final third but tidy feet and looks really comfortable on the ball.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Excellent team performance today agree the back line still needs work , but they all look more comfortable with Leno behind them , Tremendous vocal support from the traveling fans , question what's the last line of the Torriea chant ? Couldn't make it out on the telly

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

You know what!?

I had forgotten what it feels like to feel 'Good' about my team. I know there is still a Loooooong waaaay to go yet, but it also feels like Arsenal FC have also got their Cajone's back! ANd how fitting that Torriera should inherit the Vieira song! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

FUCK this feels Good. :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Goonuz71 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:35 pm
Excellent team performance today agree the back line still needs work , but they all look more comfortable with Leno behind them , Tremendous vocal support from the traveling fans , question what's the last line of the Torriea chant ? Couldn't make it out on the telly
He comes from Uruguay.....he's only five foot five....TORREIRA........brilliant day. Great to see the camaraderie between the players. Thank fuck TOF has gone :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

markyp wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:11 pm
anybody else just realised we won away from home at a lunch time kick off!!!! we would have lost that under wenger hands down after looking a 'Leedle jaded' after our midweek Europa game
Yes and the players would have believed they were a little jaded because he said so...The comfort zone the players played in under Wenger was criminal.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Finally starting to feel a real pride in the team!
I know there will be disappointments I just hope it doesn’t come against those scouse c u n t s, but we heading in the right direction after those torturous final years under Wenger!
Surely the most ardent akb must see and feel the difference?
Thank you Unai Emery! I’m now a believer :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I did a sex piss in my undies after the Ramsey goal.