Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Official - Adidas New Kit Sponsor

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:25 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:38 pm
Mine arrived rodders :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Ordered large, looked bit on the big size when I took it out, but when I put it on it fit like a glove - doesnt reflect well on me though :oops: :oops:
Is that "Feed Rwanda" or "Fuck Rwanda" or whatever it is shit label on the replica jersey sleeve?
:banghead:

Can one of you cùnts answer that question?

Don't make me walk over to Sports Direct or Lifestyle. To quote the great Cyrus from TPB's: "Fuck off, I got work to do". :lol: :wink:

In other words, with my injury record I am afraid to walk across to the shop in case I break my leg/fcuk my cruciate/lose my bollox etc, plus I work in a cushy government job so I don't want to miss one of my many naps that I have at your expense during the day :roll: :wink:

And yes the rwanda logo is on it :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored:
:lol:

Augieslop. :censored:

:wink:

That's a shame about the "Fuck Rwanda" logo. It's bad enough with the sponsor on the chest but arm logos look fucking tacky, like some poxy cyclist's jersey..... :roll: :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:58 pm
I miss the badge on this sign ... still got my moth eaten scarf with it on , beer stains, ketchup stain from dropped burger when we scored...and it still looks f'ing better than the new ones

I had a mug with this logo for years....not sure what happened to it. Now I think about it, I seem to remember the handle getting broken. The tea never tasted so good :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:

Ordered large, looked bit on the big size when I took it out, but when I put it on it fit like a glove - doesnt reflect well on my Moobs though :oops: :oops:
:shock: :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:15 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:25 pm
augie wrote:

Ordered large, looked bit on the big size when I took it out, but when I put it on it fit like a glove - doesnt reflect well on me though :oops: :oops:
Is that "Feed Rwanda" or "Fuck Rwanda" or whatever it is shit label on the replica jersey sleeve?
:banghead:

Can one of you cùnts answer that question?

Don't make me walk over to Sports Direct or Lifestyle. To quote the great Cyrus from TPB's: "Fuck off, I got work to do". :lol: :wink:

In other words, with my injury record I am afraid to walk across to the shop in case I break my leg/fcuk my cruciate/lose my bollox etc, plus I work in a cushy government job so I don't want to miss one of my many naps that I have at your expense during the day :roll: :wink:

And yes the rwanda logo is on it :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored:
:lol:

Augieslop. :censored:

:wink:

That's a shame about the "Fuck Rwanda" logo. It's bad enough with the sponsor on the chest but arm logos look fucking tacky, like some poxy cyclist's jersey..... :roll: :censored:
yes, yes I see what you mean :?

But think of it this way for every Arsenal FC (Addidas) shirt you buy, you are sponsoring a poor starving child under the age of 6yrs to have their lopped off fingers (lost whilst stitching badge to said shirt) sewn back on again, so one day he can pick his nose and give someone the bird. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTY POLITICAL BROADCAST ON BEHALF OF THE RODDAZ PARTY.

So I fucking slummed it 1990’s style today and went to an actual bricks and mortar shop to return my shirt. Oh the shame.

And as predicted by yours truly the large is too fucking big but I exchanged my medium for it anyway because, you know, what the fuck is a gal to do?

The sizes have definitely changed and it’s all because of you fatties that it’s fucked it for yours truly. Everything has gone up at least a half size to accommodate your massive fucking bellies and saggy tits and it’s cut us poor tofu eating Adonis’s adrift.

The medium is too small and the large is too big. I hope you’re proud of yourselves you FUCKING PIGS. Waddling about with your arse cheeks falling out, gobbling down some deep fried piece of shit covered in bread crumbs. Ya I’m talking to YOU.

End of transmission.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:15 pm

So I fucking slummed it 1990’s style today and went to an actual bricks and mortar shop to return my shirt. Oh the shame.

And as predicted by yours truly the large is too fucking big but I exchanged my medium for it anyway because, you know, what the fuck is a gal to do?

The sizes have definitely changed and it’s all because of you fatties that it’s fucked it for yours truly. Everything has gone up at least a half size to accommodate your massive fucking bellies and saggy tits and it’s cut us poor tofu eating Adonis’s adrift.

The medium is too small and the large is too big. I hope you’re proud of yourselves you FUCKING PIGS. Waddling about with your arse cheeks falling out, gobbling down some deep fried piece of shit covered in bread crumbs. Ya I’m talking to YOU.

End of transmission.
I feel your pain rodders. I've noticed that regular fit shirts all now seem to have extra "belly room" around the middle. If I buy a shirt that's my regular collar size it's swimming on my tight flat stomach. If I buy a shirt that sits flat on my stomach then it's too tight on my pecs and biceps.

And then when I look around me all I see is fat bastards slowly dragging their double arses and triple bellies around the place. :censored:

We need another fucking potato famine is what it is brother. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Fucking hell. Augie does not look good in pink.

:puke:

:D :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:04 am
rodders999 wrote:

End of transmission.
If I buy a shit that sits flat on my stomach then it's too tight on my pecs and biceps.
not wanting to questions others feteshi, but where on earth do you buy shits? is that an oirish thing?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:54 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:04 am
rodders999 wrote:

End of transmission.
If I buy a shit that sits flat on my stomach then it's too tight on my pecs and biceps.
not wanting to questions others feteshi, but where on earth do you buy shits? is that an oirish thing?
Don't you judge me you racist cùnt. :box:

:-P :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

God bless Australia :lol:

What's all the fuss about, it's just a fucking football shirt :barscarf:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 86866.html

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Well after a few days letting the dust settle I finally donned my new jersey today and am happy as fuck with it. It’s actually not as big as I first thought (insert cock joke here) so at least that’s one positive in an otherwise cluster fuck of a summer to date.

They can stick their away and third kit up their hole....just give me them reissues now you fucking SLAGS.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:51 pm
Well after a few days letting the dust settle I finally donned my new jersey today and am happy as fuck with it. It’s actually not as big as I first thought (insert cock joke here) so at least that’s one positive in an otherwise cluster fuck of a summer to date.

They can stick their away and third kit up their hole....just give me them reissues now you fucking SLAGS.
FFS Rodders what's wrong with you... get it right you SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! :D :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Apologies OneBard....must try harder 8)

So the away kit launches tomorrow with the minimum of build. Strange.

Maybe Josh Kroenke will unveil it and take off his Rams shirt the fucking piece of SHIT.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Finally got a look at it up close in Lifestyle Sports. The jersey is beautiful but that "Fuck Rwanda" patch is awful. Feels like it's made of plastic too. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 am
Finally got a look at it up close in Lifestyle Sports. The jersey is beautiful but that "Fuck Rwanda" patch is awful. Feels like it's made of plastic too. :roll:
No mate I think you must have got it mixed up, remember if it's made of plastic it's made in Taiwan. :D