Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Official - Adidas New Kit Sponsor

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:27 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 pm
I just want to be permanently inside of her.

I'd just be happy to touch her inappropriately. :barscarf:
Can I smell your fingers after! :-P :-P :-P :oops: :wink:

Adidas have done a sterling (no pun intended) job with their First kit back as AFC's kit makers! 10 / 10.

That Dark Blue has the right kind of yellow ..Lovin It! :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:09 pm
Midz wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Adidas have done a sterling (no pun intended) job with their First kit back as AFC's kit makers! 10 / 10.

The shorts look mighty fine too -any pictures of Van de Donk in them ?

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

[/quote]
Not yet, but hopefully this will get you through some dark times....

I’m more of a Leah Williamson fan, myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:51 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If she smothered me to death by sitting on my face in those pink bikini bottoms I’d die the happiest man in the world. Unreal.

By the way she’s looking at her phone and smiling in that pic because she’s just received a Snapchat of my massive cock. And they fucking said chivalry was dead.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 pm
If she smothered me to death by sitting on my face in those pink bikini bottoms I’d die the happiest man in the world. Unreal.

By the way she’s looking at her phone and smiling in that pic because she’s just received a Snapchat of my massive cock. And they fucking said chivalry was dead.

Or maybe she is pinching the screen trying to zoom in and she still cant see it ? :rubchin: :wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

OneBardGooner wrote:

Agreed about the right kind of blue and yellow. It is a very nice kit ... IMO this is the best away kit since yellow and blue ones we had in the 80's (the three that followed the green and blue one).

What a pity this kit will only last one season though instead of at least 2 seasons like the above ones did :roll:

Next year we might have pink and brown, although Adidas hopefully have more class than that! Leave the hideous away kits for Liverpool.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:22 am
rodders999 wrote:

Or maybe she is pinching the screen trying to zoom in and she still cant see it ? :rubchin: :wink:
To save your summer I guaranteed you Tierney or a dick pic, you’re just pissed that Raul’s finally bagged him and you ain’t gonna see my helmet.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This one's for Rodders...

They've been hired to model the away kit at a shoot next week! :D :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:19 pm
This one's for Rodders...

They've been hired to model the away kit at a shoot next week! :D :wink:

Where's this gym? I want to join it...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m advocating communal showers be installed in that gym ASAP.

On the jersey front I ended up returning my long sleeve away and exchanged it for a short sleeve. The sleeve length is just that little bit shorter than the Nike and Puma long sleeves I have and it didn’t feel right.

So that’s the home and away I had to return....FARCE!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

When's the third kit top out for sale? couldn't find the date.

Thought it looked really good until real madrids wearing it against us, but i think ours has three stripes on the shoulder.

Told the missus that our home top is absolute top class, she had no idea how a football top could look classy. I'll remember that next time she shops in Ted Baker's

OneBardGooner

Re: THIS POST NSFW !!!!!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:

Actually a rathe rpretty young lady is saying.

"Yes, Rodders knob is so tiny I can barely find it between my finger and thumb!"

Go to the base :wink: ment for piccy!
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:44 am
I’m advocating communal showers be installed in that gym ASAP.

On the jersey front I ended up returning my long sleeve away and exchanged it for a short sleeve. The sleeve length is just that little bit shorter than the Nike and Puma long sleeves I have and it didn’t feel right.

So that’s the home and away I had to return....FARCE!
Funnily enough, I bought a pair of away shorts when they came out, and also returned them because I found them a bit too short, and a tad tighter than Puma's shorts too. The material felt cheaper as well.

May end up getting a third shirt, and Rodders' enthusiasm for the bruised banana retro shirt has rubbed off on me too (as it were), so may end up getting one of those too!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

There’s a nice pair of adidas navy shorts available, decent length and zip pockets. I got them and they’re a nice fit, although as you say a much lighter material than a pair of Puma one’s I have from a few seasons back. They get the patented Rodders seal of approval anyway.

I reckon they’ve shifted an absolute shit load of the current away shirt as it’s currently sold out in medium, large and XL on the website. That’s incredible.

The reissued bruised banana is rumoured to be coming in November and after the demand there’s been for the modern version there’s no way adidas won’t pull the trigger now. That will sell out in minutes and I’ll be all fucking over it.

Still hoping they do the holy grail ‘89 away reissue during the duration of the contact (surely they will??!!) because that will be an absolute spunk fest for me. Wanted one of those bad boys since I was kid. Don’t let me down adidas...