Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by augie »

what the fcuk is that shit ? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:37 am
Next season’s away, Carol Baskin edition :shock:

:shock:

That or the Baskin & Robbins raspberry ripple edition.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:37 am
Next season’s away, Carol Baskin edition :shock:

50th anniversary of Charlie George lying on the Wembley turf,. If that thing is Arsenal's away shirt for the coming season then fucking shame on you Arsenal and Adidas.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:46 pm
It's probably fake anyway but if it was real then they should just put the classic 1930s crest on the back by itself without the cartoon Cannon overlay.

Love that 30s crest and have it tattooed on my left upper arm / shoulder. Also have the 70s proper Cannon inked on my right shoulder. 8)
I heard you also had XHAKA tattooed across your shoulders as a tribute to the clubs greatest Captain? :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
It's probably fake anyway but if it was real then they should just put the classic 1930s crest on the back by itself without the cartoon Cannon overlay.

Love that 30s crest and have it tattooed on my left upper arm / shoulder. Also have the 70s proper Cannon inked on my right shoulder. 8)
I heard you also had XHAKA tattooed across your shoulders as a tribute to the clubs greatest Captain? :lol:
he wanted it on his cock but only had room for x. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:23 am
robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

he wanted it on his cock but only had room for x. :D
:lol: :lol:

It's great when you poofs are on here cracking jokes. Bit creepy when you keep mentioning cock but hey live and let live right. :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Excuse my dinosaur PC abilities. Somebody can put up a straight pic of the new training tops. The blue versions are ok but this..............

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/MFQ6165

WTF adidas!!

Training tops = bruised banana opportunity.......wake up!

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:07 pm
Excuse my dinosaur PC abilities. Somebody can put up a straight pic of the new training tops. The blue versions are ok but this..............

WTF adidas!!

That colour will look great on anyone with a slightly larger midrift (me) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:39 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:07 pm

WTF adidas!!

That colour will look great on anyone with a slightly larger midrift (me) :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a similar yellow to the away tops we wore in the mid-seventies when we were battling against relegation. So appropriate for our current situation, but also someone at addidas taking the piss.
Although, looking at it makes me want a banana milkshake from maccies.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I was just going to post that one of the main reasons why I want us to win the cup (despite the bleeding obvious) is that it would be fitting to lift a trophy wearing this years absolute beauty of a home shirt.

But Roddaz has just heard that we will actually be wearing next season’s home shirt for the final :shock:

Bit disappointed with that if I’m being honest.

wibble

Post by wibble »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:08 pm
I was just going to post that one of the main reasons why I want us to win the cup (despite the bleeding obvious) is that it would be fitting to lift a trophy wearing this years absolute beauty of a home shirt.

But Roddaz has just heard that we will actually be wearing next season’s home shirt for the final :shock:

Bit disappointed with that if I’m being honest.
If we lift the cup I think I’ll get over it!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

No aubameyang at the kit launch.

That could be a good sign with our history with departing players and new kits

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Kit number update for next season: Bukayo Saka will wear the number 7, William Saliba, will wear the number 4 - with Elneny agreeing to take the number 25 shirt.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 am
Kit number update for next season: Bukayo Saka will wear the number 7, William Saliba, will wear the number 4 - with Elneny agreeing to take the number 25 shirt.

Oh ffs - are we likely to see this guy back in the squad/team next season ?? :banghead: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

I am putting this on this thread purely cos it was done at the kit photo-shoot back in january - it is a good light hearted read 8)

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sports/footba ... d=msedgntp