Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Official - Adidas New Kit Sponsor

Post by falkirk goon »

Elnanny out the door 8) fucking bowel movement of a footballer.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:50 pm
Herd’s or someone else’s ? :shock:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:03 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:50 pm
Herd’s or someone else’s ? :shock:
A big massive pile of shite elneny is 8) Fuck knows why I posted it here though :lol: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:00 pm
Augie why don’t ya just go on the lifestyle sports website? Order before 10 bells tonight and you’ll have that bad boy delivered to your door tomorrow no matter what part of the sticks you reside in. :wink:

Of course if you’re looking to get the shirts printed then that’s fuck all good to ya so ignore my sound advice.

As you lot were fuck all good to me re sizing I’ve just ordered mine. Went for medium, shitting it won’t fit but we will know tomorrow what the story is.

I’ll share my thoughts on here in the off chance it will help some other fucking half wit with their order.

I have a fucking horn anyway....an adidas arsenal shirt on route to the rodders manor :barscarf:

Great minds rodders - I had ordered mine just after 2pm today, so am looking forward to tomorrow :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:56 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:07 pm
Am I the only one who thinks that the away jersey looks different to the earlier pics ? I look at the photo which has auba wearing it, and the photo beside him that has the jersey on it's own, and it doesn't look the same to me :(

Sorry, I meant to include the relevant link earlier :oops: :oops:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... t-selling/
The away kit is only alright. People lost their shit because they wanted an homage to the bruised banana and that’s what they got of sorts. Better off keeping your cash in your pocket and waiting for the reissue of the real thing is my advice Augie. You know that baby’s coming 8)

Speaking of reissues Reiss Nelson seems to have the inside scoop with adidas as to what treats they have in store for us down the line. Here he is showing off this beauty, which was the first ever shirt I got -

JUS TAKE ALL MY FUCKING MONEY NOW :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Mine arrived rodders :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Ordered large, looked bit on the big size when I took it out, but when I put it on it fit like a glove - doesnt reflect well on me though :oops: :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Got mine too Augie. I’m always a large for jerseys but after getting an adidas shirt as a present during the summer that I could fucking swim in I brought it back for a medium which fitted me perfectly.

So thinking that adidas had fucked with the sizing I went with medium again here. Bit of a pain in the hole because this shirt is just that slight bit tighter than the one I got in the summer. I’d say it’s 90% perfect just a little tight under the arms.

Not sure what I’m going to do now because I know the large will be way too big. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK :banghead:

I’m in between fucking sizes like a prom queen.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

the home kit and the Anthem track top are the business, except that stupid cartoon.

like the recurrent shirt, i still can't bring myself to buy it :banghead:

it will never look as good as this with the cartoon, never.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Ordered large, looked bit on the big size when I took it out, but when I put it on it fit like a glove - doesnt reflect well on me though :oops: :oops:
Is that "Feed Rwanda" or "Fuck Rwanda" or whatever it is shit label on the replica jersey sleeve?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 pm
augie wrote:
augie wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that the away jersey looks different to the earlier pics ? I look at the photo which has auba wearing it, and the photo beside him that has the jersey on it's own, and it doesn't look the same to me :(

The away kit is only alright. People lost their shit because they wanted an homage to the bruised banana and that’s what they got of sorts. Better off keeping your cash in your pocket and waiting for the reissue of the real thing is my advice Augie. You know that baby’s coming 8)

Speaking of reissues Reiss Nelson seems to have the inside scoop with adidas as to what treats they have in store for us down the line. Here he is showing off this beauty, which was the first ever shirt I got -

Loved that shirt, the JVC was made out of a felt / suede material and was nice to stroke :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I miss the badge on this sign ... still got my moth eaten scarf with it on , beer stains, ketchup stain from dropped burger when we scored...and it still looks f'ing better than the new ones

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:31 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 pm
augie wrote:
augie wrote:

Loved that shirt, the JVC was made out of a felt / suede material and was nice to stroke :oops:
It’s good to stroke 8)

I was actually only thinking about that the other day when I was daydreaming about the reissues. That felt wasn’t built for longevity, either bits of the adidas logo, the cannon or the JVC iIS hanging off all my old kits that had felt :cry:

But the reissues have to be authentic so surely they will have the felt logos? It would be a complete bollocks if they opted to do them stitched on like the modern way.

They have done reissues for united jerseys. Anyone know what they look like? Ask some manc filth friend if necessary, help a brother out, I’m fucking fretting. I’ve wanted these reissues so badly for ages now.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:02 pm

They have done reissues for united jerseys. Anyone know what they look like? Ask some manc filth friend if necessary, help a brother out, I’m fucking fretting. I’ve wanted these reissues so badly for ages now.
:shock:

What the fuck is that? Is it some type of post-modern comedic irony or something you fucking hipster? :box: :censored:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:25 pm
augie wrote:

Is that "Feed Rwanda" or "Fuck Rwanda" or whatever it is shit label on the replica jersey sleeve?
:banghead:

Can one of you cùnts answer that question?

Don't make me walk over to Sports Direct or Lifestyle. To quote the great Cyrus from TPB's: "Fuck off, I got work to do". :lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:25 pm
augie wrote:

:banghead:

Can one of you cùnts answer that question?

Don't make me walk over to Sports Direct or Lifestyle. To quote the great Cyrus from TPB's: "Fuck off, I got work to do". :lol: :wink:

In other words, with my injury record I am afraid to walk across to the shop in case I break my leg/fcuk my cruciate/lose my bollox etc, plus I work in a cushy government job so I don't want to miss one of my many naps that I have at your expense during the day :roll: :wink:

And yes the rwanda logo is on it :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: