Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
augie
Posts: 25921
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by augie »

what the fcuk is that shit ? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by Jock Gooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:37 am
Next season’s away, Carol Baskin edition :shock:


Image


:shock:

That or the Baskin & Robbins raspberry ripple edition.

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5813
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:37 am
Next season’s away, Carol Baskin edition :shock:


Image

50th anniversary of Charlie George lying on the Wembley turf,. If that thing is Arsenal's away shirt for the coming season then fucking shame on you Arsenal and Adidas.

robbo10
Posts: 1963
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:46 pm
It's probably fake anyway but if it was real then they should just put the classic 1930s crest on the back by itself without the cartoon Cannon overlay.

Love that 30s crest and have it tattooed on my left upper arm / shoulder. Also have the 70s proper Cannon inked on my right shoulder. 8)
I heard you also had XHAKA tattooed across your shoulders as a tribute to the clubs greatest Captain? :lol:

gazzatt2
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by gazzatt2 »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:46 pm
It's probably fake anyway but if it was real then they should just put the classic 1930s crest on the back by itself without the cartoon Cannon overlay.

Love that 30s crest and have it tattooed on my left upper arm / shoulder. Also have the 70s proper Cannon inked on my right shoulder. 8)
I heard you also had XHAKA tattooed across your shoulders as a tribute to the clubs greatest Captain? :lol:
he wanted it on his cock but only had room for x. :D

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:23 am
robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:46 pm
It's probably fake anyway but if it was real then they should just put the classic 1930s crest on the back by itself without the cartoon Cannon overlay.

Love that 30s crest and have it tattooed on my left upper arm / shoulder. Also have the 70s proper Cannon inked on my right shoulder. 8)
I heard you also had XHAKA tattooed across your shoulders as a tribute to the clubs greatest Captain? :lol:
he wanted it on his cock but only had room for x. :D
:lol: :lol:

It's great when you poofs are on here cracking jokes. Bit creepy when you keep mentioning cock but hey live and let live right. :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by Jock Gooner »

Excuse my dinosaur PC abilities. Somebody can put up a straight pic of the new training tops. The blue versions are ok but this..............


https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/MFQ6165


WTF adidas!!

Training tops = bruised banana opportunity.......wake up!

User avatar
augie
Posts: 25921
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:07 pm
Excuse my dinosaur PC abilities. Somebody can put up a straight pic of the new training tops. The blue versions are ok but this..............


https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/MFQ6165


WTF adidas!!

Training tops = bruised banana opportunity.......wake up!



That colour will look great on anyone with a slightly larger midrift (me) :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:39 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:07 pm
Excuse my dinosaur PC abilities. Somebody can put up a straight pic of the new training tops. The blue versions are ok but this..............


https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... /p/MFQ6165


WTF adidas!!

Training tops = bruised banana opportunity.......wake up!



That colour will look great on anyone with a slightly larger midrift (me) :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a similar yellow to the away tops we wore in the mid-seventies when we were battling against relegation. So appropriate for our current situation, but also someone at addidas taking the piss.
Although, looking at it makes me want a banana milkshake from maccies.

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 12527
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by rodders999 »

I was just going to post that one of the main reasons why I want us to win the cup (despite the bleeding obvious) is that it would be fitting to lift a trophy wearing this years absolute beauty of a home shirt.

But Roddaz has just heard that we will actually be wearing next season’s home shirt for the final :shock:

Bit disappointed with that if I’m being honest.

User avatar
wibble
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by wibble »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:08 pm
I was just going to post that one of the main reasons why I want us to win the cup (despite the bleeding obvious) is that it would be fitting to lift a trophy wearing this years absolute beauty of a home shirt.

But Roddaz has just heard that we will actually be wearing next season’s home shirt for the final :shock:

Bit disappointed with that if I’m being honest.
If we lift the cup I think I’ll get over it!

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2678
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

No aubameyang at the kit launch.

That could be a good sign with our history with departing players and new kits

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13156
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by mcdowell42 »

Kit number update for next season: Bukayo Saka will wear the number 7, William Saliba, will wear the number 4 - with Elneny agreeing to take the number 25 shirt.

User avatar
augie
Posts: 25921
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 am
Kit number update for next season: Bukayo Saka will wear the number 7, William Saliba, will wear the number 4 - with Elneny agreeing to take the number 25 shirt.



Oh ffs - are we likely to see this guy back in the squad/team next season ?? :banghead: :banghead:

User avatar
augie
Posts: 25921
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by augie »

I am putting this on this thread purely cos it was done at the kit photo-shoot back in january - it is a good light hearted read 8)

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sports/footba ... d=msedgntp

Post Reply