Laurent Koscielny deluded wally !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Laurent Koscielny deluded wally !

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:17 am
He had some good games and a handful of great games but my resounding memory of him will always be the shit Whatever It Was Called Cup final against Brum. :oops: :roll:

Not only does that game ably demonstrate why Kos was never top class it also demonstrated why Chesney was never more than average at his best.

The worst thing about it apart from losing a cup final is the fact it gave winners medals to absolute no mark journeymen "fooblers" like Liam fucking Ridgwell and Lee fucking Bowyer ffs. :oops:

Shit winners medals, but still winners medals.
Thanks for the reminder of that dreadful day DB. I'd forgotten about that, but now I'm having flashbacks to the humiliating train journey home I endured with shocked and happy Birmingham supporters simply laughing in disbelief all the way to Birmingham New Street...
Sorry man. :wink: