Laurent Koscielny deluded wally !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Laurent Koscielny deluded wally !

Post by Herd »

Laurent Koscielny

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/ ... m/MetroUK/

For me no one represents the delusional Wenger players better than this twat .

I have disliked him ever since he got owned by Drogba at the bridge in his early days with us and then after the match was seen on the pitch laughing and joking with him whilst tounging his Ivorian arse !

A truly average player who couldn't defend crosses or mark a player properly he hits out at Dechamps for not calling him often enough ,poor lamb !

It probably hasn't even occurred to him that France won the world cup because he wasn't in the team not despite him not being there !

His careers over however you will be pleased to know we will still be paying his wages until summer 2020 !

augie

Re: Laurent Koscielny deluded wally !

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:58 am
Laurent Koscielny

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/ ... m/MetroUK/

For me no one represents the delusional Wenger players better than this twat .

I have disliked him ever since he got owned by Drogba at the bridge in his early days with us and then after the match was seen on the pitch laughing and joking with him whilst tounging his Ivorian arse !

A truly average player who couldn't defend crosses or mark a player properly he hits out at Dechamps for not calling him often enough ,poor lamb !

It probably hasn't even occurred to him that France won the world cup because he wasn't in the team not despite him not being there !

His careers over however you will be pleased to know we will still be paying his wages until summer 2020 !

I understand what you are saying Herd, and I actually agree with a lot of it, but if you gave me a choice between mustafi and koscielny I would pick koscielny every day of the week - I would actually go so far as to say that I would pick koscielny on crutches before I would pick that german clown :roll: Unless we buy a better option in that position, then I dont see his career with us being over UNLESS he comes back half the player he was. People can point to holding, chambers and the young greek lad, but even though I think all 3 have real potential, I still wouldnt be happy with those being the only competition to the german cygan

Herd

Post by Herd »

Augie I'd pick Bobby Moore's ashes over Mustafi ,my point is only that Kos is one of those who has been pampered to the point that they think they are world beaters when they are just plain average .
To take a swipe at the manager who has just brought home the world cup to a grateful nation as player and manager illustrates perfectly the Wenger era plumped up ego's that still linger around the club like a bad smell.
He;s back in training I think but I cant see him doing anything but trouser wages for another 2 years !

Herd

Post by Herd »

Augie I'd pick Bobby Moore's ashes over Mustafi ,my point is only that Kos is one of those who has been pampered to the point that they think they are world beaters when they are just plain average .
To take a swipe at the manager who has just brought home the world cup to a grateful nation as player and manager illustrates perfectly the Wenger era plumped up ego's that still linger around the club like a bad smell.
He;s back in training I think but I cant see him doing anything but trouser wages for another 2 years !

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie

Post by augie »

I believed you first time Herd :wink: :lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

oops

markyp

Post by markyp »

agreed!! hes only ever been average but believes he is a star,he sums up everything that was wrong in the second half of wengers reign

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:15 pm
I believed you first time Herd :wink: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Pampered pussy no.1.........andwonga made him captain! Total cry baby and powder puff supreme is our Kos. In fact, a Kos lettuce is tougher! Still, he’ll be welcome back in France when he retires I’m sure!! :shock:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Kos is a pussyhole :roll: not on the scale of herr fannyflap but a pussyhole just the same.Way too many brainfarts over the years,when he slid in like a brainless cockhole :oops: resulting in a straight red against Everton the week before the 2017 final v the chavs he improved our chances of winning it imo and as herd says him being absent in Russia improved France's chances aswell.The memory of him and mustiffy being fingerfucked like a couple of sharons in a pub carpark :oops: in last years europa semi :oops: :oops: an absolute liability and an absolute ringpiece

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Sharp and a good footballer for a CB. Unfortunately not a great defender, which is somewhat more important. And it’s not just because he is slight (although that doesn’t help), he just doesn’t have great instincts or decision-making.

Better than most of the dross we’ve had alongside him over the last decade but wouldn’t be threatening any of our Highbury-era defences.

He is absolutely finished. His body is a wreck.

Anybody who has spent their entire career at this level playingunder Wenger is going to have that soft underbelly and deluded sense of self-entitlement.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He had some good games and a handful of great games but my resounding memory of him will always be the shit Whatever It Was Called Cup final against Brum. :oops: :roll:

Not only does that game ably demonstrate why Kos was never top class it also demonstrated why Chesney was never more than average at his best.

The worst thing about it apart from losing a cup final is the fact it gave winners medals to absolute no mark journeymen "fooblers" like Liam fucking Ridgwell and Lee fucking Bowyer ffs. :oops:

Shit winners medals, but still winners medals.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:17 am
He had some good games and a handful of great games but my resounding memory of him will always be the shit Whatever It Was Called Cup final against Brum. :oops: :roll:

Not only does that game ably demonstrate why Kos was never top class it also demonstrated why Chesney was never more than average at his best.

The worst thing about it apart from losing a cup final is the fact it gave winners medals to absolute no mark journeymen "fooblers" like Liam fucking Ridgwell and Lee fucking Bowyer ffs. :oops:

Shit winners medals, but still winners medals.
Thanks for the reminder of that dreadful day DB. I'd forgotten about that, but now I'm having flashbacks to the humiliating train journey home I endured with shocked and happy Birmingham supporters simply laughing in disbelief all the way to Birmingham New Street...

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Back to the thread. Kos was always prone to a error, especially in the last 5 minutes but he was at times the most consistent and best CB we had. Always grateful he was absent from the 2017 cup final as Costa would've have ruined him.