scum annihilation (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
cardinal2011

Re: scum (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

Post by cardinal2011 »

Just got home from the match. Christ that was great!!!!

I was with my two young lads and they have never seen an atmosphere like it. I can hardly speak now! So proud of The Arsenal again.

The only spoiler was seeing on SSN that some scum fan decided to throw a banana skin at Auba when he scored the penalty. Really? In 2018? Classless c*nts.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 pm

The only spoiler was seeing on SSN that some scum fan decided to throw a banana skin at Auba when he scored the penalty. Really? In 2018? Classless c*nts.
Yep. They arrested him. Twat.

Good footage of Dozer with the fans after the game too- hanging half out the car and screaming :lol:

The kid was buzzing it seems.

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

Image :barscarf:

brucers

Post by brucers »

Great to read all the comments of those who were there. Unai is doing a sterling job. We may not be title contenders but St Totteringham Day is definitely back on.
Last edited by brucers on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Shhh, it's a Library wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:18 pm
Ah well, can't win em all
Be back in a couple of weeks, but you gotta admit, it's much more fun than watching the Mancs
Is that all you’ve got muppet, nice to see you Middlesex swamp dwellers put back in your boxes.To dare is to fail,enough said.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Watched the game with my son and my nephew, we went fuckin mental.

Tbf when we were 2-1 down I (When we should have been out of site by then) I said we will win this 3-2 then changed my mind and said nope we will win this 4-2 put your money on it cos we are a really good second half team.

What a game, I've not enjoyed a game of football more than that for fuckin years a x I'm 3 parts pissed.

I've given myself a day off tomorrow cos I won't be in a fit state to work :barscarf: :lol: I

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Just got home from the match. Christ that was great!!!!

I was with my two young lads and they have never seen an atmosphere like it. I can hardly speak now! So proud of The Arsenal again.

As the song says, they'll always be scum. Absoutely fucking disgusting from that *word censored*. Scum club, scum fans, just complete scum.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:52 pm
cardinal2011 wrote:

Yep. They arrested him. Twat.

Good footage of Dozer with the fans after the game too- hanging half out the car and screaming :lol:

The kid was buzzing it seems.
just seen it! :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

can't wait to see him start at Old Trafford as well with Xhaka now out.
NINETEEN unbeaten :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Shhh, it's a Library wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:18 pm
Ah well, can't win em all
Be back in a couple of weeks, but you gotta admit, it's much more fun than watching the Mancs
How can you say your new toilet, ooops! 'ground' is a Library when it hasnt even been finished yet? :?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:16 pm
Ok , so I'm emotional, I'm sweating like Jimmy Savile in Mothercare and I feel this is a crossroads that Arsenal have reached. I haven't seen a performance like that since the invincibles. Thank you Dick, you have changed a festering club of lightweight losers and pussies into men who have fight and desire. Your changes at half time won us the game, fucking top top management, it wasn't working so you made it work and you knew how to make it work. this is what a proper football manager feels like, it's like watching a proper football team, PEA defended like Torreira at times, every player worked their socks off, and we fucking scared them! I know we are a work in progress, there's a fair chance we won't get top 4, but I fucking feel alive watching Arsenal again, it excites me, jumping around the room shouting at the TV, not because I'm pissed off but I'm virtually having a sex wee!! I fucking love the Arsenal and thanks to Dick we have got our club back. I need a drink! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Fucking loved how they all wanted to join in the tear up when it kicked off after their goal,like the old days,I know a lot of people will say it was handbags but bollocks to that,I want to see my team back each-other up,whether right or wrong,too long we've had no arsehole,I think people like Torriera and Lichsteiner know the ropes and would ball out the players in the dressing room not getting stuck in,even Xhaka played today and didnt fuck about with the stupidness,not c*nting Wenger here but that penalty would have been the excuse for a defeat a year ago.

It was also great to hear Neville say he could actually feel the ground shaking today,well done boys :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC Website:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46 ... _132740580

These are just 3 bits from the piece:

The Emirates is alive again after the toxic final Arsene Wenger months. The chants of "We've Got Our Arsenal Back" may be harsh on the former manager who achieved so much, but they carry meaning.

Emery has blown the winds of change through Arsenal like a hurricane. It is, quite simply, like watching different team in a different stadium.

This place was accused, with justification, of being like a library in the past. This was more like a bearpit and how Emery's Arsenal revelled in it.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:06 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:16 pm
Ok , so I'm emotional, I'm sweating like Jimmy Savile in Mothercare and I feel this is a crossroads that Arsenal have reached. I haven't seen a performance like that since the invincibles. Thank you Dick, you have changed a festering club of lightweight losers and pussies into men who have fight and desire. Your changes at half time won us the game, fucking top top management, it wasn't working so you made it work and you knew how to make it work. this is what a proper football manager feels like, it's like watching a proper football team, PEA defended like Torreira at times, every player worked their socks off, and we fucking scared them! I know we are a work in progress, there's a fair chance we won't get top 4, but I fucking feel alive watching Arsenal again, it excites me, jumping around the room shouting at the TV, not because I'm pissed off but I'm virtually having a sex wee!! I fucking love the Arsenal and thanks to Dick we have got our club back. I need a drink! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Fucking loved how they all wanted to join in the tear up when it kicked off after their goal,like the old days,I know a lot of people will say it was handbags but bollocks to that,I want to see my team back each-other up,whether right or wrong,too long we've had no arsehole,I think people like Torriera and Lichsteiner know the ropes and would ball out the players in the dressing room not getting stuck in,even Xhaka played today and didnt fuck about with the stupidness,not c*nting Wenger here but that penalty would have been the excuse for a defeat a year ago.

It was also great to hear Neville say he could actually feel the ground shaking today,well done boys :barscarf:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :box: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

"Like a bearpit". Fucking yes. A seething, nasty hotbed of hatred. Fucking brilliant.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Aaron Ramsey gets absolute pelters on here from a lot of posters (me included) but fucking hats off today.

This is a guy who has a had a contract offer pulled from under his nose in the last few months, a guy who was sent to the arsehole of Ukraine with the stiffs Thursday night while the big guns rested up at home and a guy who’s been left with splinters in his hole from warming the bench for the majority of the season.

So if he wasn’t exactly feeling the love about the club then could you really blame him?

Yet when the going got tough today he stood up and was fucking counted. He was front and center in the scuffle in the corner grabbing Dele Fanny by the throat and comes off the bench at half time to produce two assists.

Hats fucking off to you sir. FUCKING BUZZING :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Guess we can't call it the 'Soulless Bowl' any more after today, because even watching it on TV you could tell the atmosphere was immense, well done to all those who went because you had a massive part in pushing the lads on.

Also at one point when Laca won a corner he was geeing the fans up right next to their goal, i think even the players are starting to get the bond with the fans now something which quite often has been missing in past years :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: