scum annihilation (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
bergkamp10

Re: scum (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

Post by bergkamp10 »

shu wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:41 pm
Fight and Spirit , what has been missing for years . Kolasinac getting stuck in, like the old proper Arsenal :barscarf:
How true. Kolasinac pushed it to the line, but that's exactly what is required in these NLD and other such top games.

Respect to Uni for changing it at Half-Time said to the other guys I was watching the game this might end of 4-4............ :x :D

Thankfully I was proved VERY wrong. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

On to Wednesday another tough assignment.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:13 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:51 am
Even today as we bask in the glory of a wonderful passionate performance led by dick himself, there is always some di.ckhead trying to credit the old senile egotistical ba.stard :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ters-most/
:rubchin:

I'm gonna go all devil's advocate here..... so it's OK to credit all of Wenger's early success to the players he inherited, but not ok to do the same regarding the players Dick inherited from Wenger...? :box:

Ah I'm only fucking with ya. :lol: I'm still grinning like a penis that has just fallen into a pit of 70000 vagina's. Or old trafford as it's also known. :wink:

The senile old french crunt worked with bangabang for FIVE MONTHS before we finally got him out of the club - anything bangabang is bringing to the table has zero to do with wenger :evil:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 am
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:21 am
Just saw another replay of their “penalty”. That piece of shit Son goes down in agony clutching his leg but stops thrashing around on the ground for a few seconds to glance back in the direction of the ref to see if his con job has been swallowed hook line and sinker.

Like Zaha a few weeks back if there’s any justice to be dished out this season then both those two c.unts will be carried screaming in agony from a pitch somewhere in the country at some point.

Son was at that shit again in the middle of the pitch yesterday where he goes down in supposed agony clutching his leg but popped straight back up when Dean ignored him.

VAR can’t come in quickly enough to expose both those vermin, cheating bastards.
At the start of the second half Kolasinic,I think, slightly trod on Deli Sandwiches foot..He flipped up in the air holding his shin. The replay from the touchline camera clearly proved that Mike Dean reacted to Alli's theatrics rather than any foul. I'm not sure if the linesman had any input into the decision. Dean is a detestable referee, he totally got in wrong on their penalty and it was as bad to hear Sky trying to vindicate it..
Holding went to ground so he invited the penalty, Rooney anticipated contact..Where does it stop. Many years ago an awful team I was playing for was losing a game 8-1 in atrocious conditions. The ref felt so sorry for us that he told one of our players that if we could get the ball into the opposition's penalty area he would do his best to give us a penalty..
That will be the next cliche from Sky.."The ball went into the box so Alli was entitled to go down "
Good post. Wall to wall TV coverage has to a degree lead to this situation and the pressure on the Ref's.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:13 pm
augie wrote:
Even today as we bask in the glory of a wonderful passionate performance led by dick himself, there is always some di.ckhead trying to credit the old senile egotistical ba.stard :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:rubchin:

I'm gonna go all devil's advocate here..... so it's OK to credit all of Wenger's early success to the players he inherited, but not ok to do the same regarding the players Dick inherited from Wenger...? :box:

Ah I'm only fucking with ya. :lol: I'm still grinning like a penis that has just fallen into a pit of 70000 vagina's. Or old trafford as it's also known. :wink:

The senile old french crunt worked with bangabang for FIVE MONTHS before we finally got him out of the club - anything bangabang is bringing to the table has zero to do with wenger :evil:
I know buddy. The difference in Lacazette this season too after getting out from under Wenger. 8)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:30 pm

Yet when the going got tough today he stood up and was fucking counted. He was front and center in the scuffle in the corner grabbing Dele Fanny by the throat and comes off the bench at half time to produce two assists.

Hats fucking off to you sir. FUCKING BUZZING :barscarf:
watch it again. not only has he got the hairdresser by the throat, he also pulls his fist back and makes delle ali flinch :lol:

this does remind me of the Arsenal United games under George. :box: :box: :box:

"YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR TWO POINT UP YOUR ARSE" :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Since joining us, Lacazette has scored against Citeh, Manure, Victims, Sp*rs and Atletico Madrid.

Big game player.

Post by 1989 »

GTG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:03 pm
Still smiling and casually watching a full replay of the match :D

Absolutely loved it.

Just when I thought I couldn't like Emery any more than I do he goes and makes those 2 subs yesterday. Iwobi and Miki weren't great but they were causing all sorts of problems and stretching Spurs and it was a proper ballsy move particularly bringing Ramsey on. Lacazette was more obvious but my god did it work. This is in game management lark is quite good isnt it.

Ramsey takes a lot of shit from gooners some deserved and some well over board but one thing he showed yesterday is that he can be used when needed and he'll put in a professional performance.

Just hope we can take the next step and actually show up at Old Toilet in the week! UTA
Oh we will. We're managed by Emery now not Wenger.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:43 pm
augie wrote:

Now this kind of sSHITT Really makes my Piss Boil - Just FUCKK The FUCKOFF!... Utter TosserOfaCUNT. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :evil:
Except that it wasn't Wenger that signed him. By that time, those decisions had been taken from him.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I’d like to think that when I’m an old man, I’ll remember Ramsey’s two cup final winners and finally the day he squared up to those chavs Dier and Alli before coming off the bench and helping us win the derby. And forget all of the other stuff in between.

For the record, that’s one win for spurs in a quarter of a century and 30 attempts at our place. Surprising how many people predict doom each year regardless for this fixture.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Am I the only one who’s not outraged by Dier’s ssshhh ?

It may be slightly ill advised but it’s not exactly a provocative guesture is it.

I used to love Wrighty winding up the opposition fans with his celebrations, watching them go bananas 🍌 (intentional topical reference)

As fans, we dish it out, you have to occasionally take it too.

It’s no different to cupping your ear, when opposition fans would sing what a waste of money.

On a side note Huge Minge Son must be the most aptly named player in football.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I don't have a problem with him doing it, I would have had a problem if we let him get away with it though even if that don't really make sense.

He should not get charged by the PL though imo.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:27 pm
I don't have a problem with him doing it, I would have had a problem if we let him get away with it though even if that don't really make sense.

He should not get charged by the PL though imo.
Strangely enough i completely agree with this, much as i hate the swamp dwelling troglodyte *word censored*, footbal in general has become far too sanitised these days, not winding up the oppositions fans is very much akin to all these players laughing and joking in the tunnel or as they come on the pitch with their opponents :ewwwww:

All games but especially derby games should have a bit of bite but like most things in society these days we all MUST be nice and RESPECT one another.... fucking load of bollocks, i hate the scum fuckers from middlesex and they hate us and that is the way it should be!!! :box:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We are no longer a team of son in laws, the likes of Douzi, Torreira, Lichsteiner (would start an argument in a phone box) and Sokrites are not prepared to take an ounce of shit from the opposition.

This man especially is a master of shit housery, sly fouls and jersey pulls that break up the play and he’s not afraid to put a reducer in on some prick if the situation calls for it either. I absolutely fucking love his will to win and this photo will go down as an iconic one for me -

HAVE SOME OF FUCKING THAT.

Eyebrows were raised at the time, but you can easily understand now why both Sokrites and Lichsteiner were brought into the club. Their mission was to banish the limp dick, pussy mentality Wenger had allowed to take root in the squad and transform the dressing room into a place where every man is now accountable.

Lichsteiner doesn’t play many games but he’s invaluable to have around the place, the guy is a born winner and I could easily see him start a brawl in training if his team lost a game of head tennis. He was first on the scene when fat head was celebrating down our corner and had zero intention of putting up with his shit.

Two fucking gladiators and I absolutely love seeing both in the red and white :barscarf:

goonertone

Post by goonertone »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:49 am
We are no longer a team of son in laws, the likes of Douzi, Torreira, Lichsteiner (would start an argument in a phone box) and Sokrites are not prepared to take an ounce of shit from the opposition.

This man especially is a master of shit housery, sly fouls and jersey pulls that break up the play and he’s not afraid to put a reducer in on some prick if the situation calls for it either. I absolutely fucking love his will to win and this photo will go down as an iconic one for me -

Eyebrows were raised at the time, but you can easily understand now why both Sokrites and Lichsteiner were brought into the club. Their mission was to banish the limp dick, pussy mentality Wenger had allowed to take root in the squad and transform the dressing room into a place where every man is now accountable.

Lichsteiner doesn’t play many games but he’s invaluable to have around the place, the guy is a born winner and I could easily see him start a brawl in training if his team lost a game of head tennis. He was first on the scene when fat head was celebrating down our corner and had zero intention of putting up with his shit.

Two fucking gladiators and I absolutely love seeing both in the red and white :barscarf:
Spot on.

Lichsteiner is a valuable addition to the squad even though he has a short shelf life as a player. You can be sure he doesn't take prisoners even in training.

As for Socratis, his eyebrows alone are intimidating!

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:49 am

That photo needs to be on a t shirt. Owned