scum annihilation (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

scum annihilation (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cùnts. :censored:

rodders999

Re: scum (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

Post by rodders999 »

5 past 2 kick off? The game’s gone.

Oh and they are a shower of inbred, knuckle dragging, swamp dwelling, win nothing, vermin bastard, homeless fucking CUUUUUUUNTS.

Biggest game of the season....come on to fuck :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have a weird gut feeling that we will do these homeless hobo cùnts 2-1.

Either that or that Chopped Ceasar protein salad I had for lunch had gotten the chef's "special" treatment.... :shock:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

this is the prefect time to play them - as we knew, the chavs would fall apart on their first proper test and they did on that terrible bobbly pitch.

thus, the rotten lot from down the road are over confident. I saw nothing on Saturday that worried me at all. the chavs defending was woeful, their picking up non existent, and as we knew, they are a one player team. pick up hazard and they have nothing.

Unai had one eye on next weekend yesterday. Laca i hope will be fit.

i will be interested to see if we stay with the back five off the ball. we should, but we will need Dozers energy and Torreira to disrupt them too, and not sit back against them. on the ball we were 3-4-3.

2-0 to us. i don't care who scores but it would be nice for PEA to get another one. I sense that one of our goals will be from a set piece. we are overdue one.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Tough game but we will perservere, 2-1 and hopefully we fuck up a few of the cunnts (11 of them preferably).

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

50 years on and I still hate these games. Too much stress about losing but if you win, well it’s why we go to the football

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I don't care how it happens, just beat the scum!! :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These Homeless Tramps have been been getting VERY Uppity these past few seasons, thinking they are a patch on the MIGHTY Arsenal FC. Well, here's news for the smelly sister raping, Ceeeeunttsss go fuck yer mothers and suck yer fathers cocks because you are VERMIN and will NEVER EVER even be close to THE Arsenal.

End Of.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Going to lose Mike Dean is the prick in charge on Sunday

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:11 pm

It's an absolute disgrace how this c.unt continues to get their games - even if you ignore the video of him "celebrating" their goal against villa, the stats on penalties and red cards he has awarded in their favour is a disgrace :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

yup, we're really up against it with that biased prick in charge. Soft pen for the mong with the swollen tongue. :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:39 am
50 years on and I still hate these games. Too much stress about losing but if you win, well it’s why we go to the football
Agreed, I've never been able to enjoy these games because the downside is too much of a mindf.uck. Always look forward to going to the footy but the stress of this one is horrible. It's always great to beat the scum but I'd take a draw on Sunday right now just to keep our unbeaten run ticking along.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:11 pm

It's an absolute disgrace how this c.unt continues to get their games - even if you ignore the video of him "celebrating" their goal against villa, the stats on penalties and red cards he has awarded in their favour is a disgrace :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:
It's fucking astonishing the cùnt gets any games but particularly disgraceful he gets this one. If we are 1-0 up this prize wankbag will give Fat Tongue a penno late on - guaranteed. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I have a real love/hate with the NLD. Love beating the vermin but will be sick with nerves and dread from about Wednesday onwards.... :|

No worse feeling than losing to these knuckle dragging sister fuckers but very few better feelings than beating a new asshole into them. 8)

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Already making plans for Sunday, shit ko time but at least it isn't a 12:30 and theres time for a few before.

Into El Rincon Quinteno opposite Red Action on the Holloway Road, for a nice fry up or some authentic Ecuadorian fare (steaks etc) washed down with some lovely Estrella followed by a few shots. They bring out a bottle with an obscure label on it and pour! More beer in Redaction or straight to the ground.

This is the first real test for Emery's Arsenal, I fully expect to a pumped up high intensity Arsenal not giving them any time on the ball. I hope someone leaves their stud marks on Lamela, the slimy little *word censored*. I haven't forgotten last season at their gaff.

Will get Messi, if we have a convincing win after. Already written Monday off! This will be like the old days, not often we play the spuds in December. They should bring back the boxing day derbies imo.