Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:09 pm
The curtain won’t come completely down on the banter era until Jenkinson is shown the door.

And elninny surely ??

augie

Post by augie »

Obviously I am in the minority here, but I have seen nketieh a few times now and I just dont see enough in him to suggest he is anywhere near ready for this level yet, and I'm not sure I see a potential star for the future in him either :(

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

Saka looked good didn't he :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

both Saka & Willock showed some good skills this evening. Qarabag were absolute garbage though and we should've beaten them more convincingly.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:47 pm
Obviously I am in the minority here, but I have seen nketieh a few times now and I just dont see enough in him to suggest he is anywhere near ready for this level yet, and I'm not sure I see a potential star for the future in him either :(
+ 1
Not shown anything to me that he is good enough
And his goal celebration that was all about him

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:59 am
augie wrote:
+ 1
+1
Yeah he looks OK. Nothing more than that so far though. Anyone can score against a pub team. But then we have the same premature hysteria and the type of idiots telling us he's amazing that still think Comedy Iwobi has "had a good season so far" and "can still come good" despite the fact that Comedy Iwobi has been utter fucking gash and would struggle in the women's game. Eddie has potential but is still a long way off PL level.

Saka looks a real prospect just based on his technical skills and tight control but again it's against a pub team. Totally different thing trying those technical moves in the PL.

It was a completely shit game with the only real positives being Ozil over the back spasm and Kos getting some game time and looking really genuinely thrilled to be back playing. He never stopped smiling! He's not world class but he is better than any other CH at the club and when back fully match fit we have to start him and Sokratis until Dick can go get at least one top class CH.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:59 am
augie wrote:
+ 1
Thought he was better in the centre after Lacazettte was subbed. Seemed to play more on instinct. He obviously has a good record in the various underage teams he has played for, but we have been here before with the kids and their sparkling future. Time will tell and hopefully that he now has a manager he can develop under he will reach the top.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My point about the pub team oppo is conversely very relevant where Elneny is concerned.... :|

Whereas most of our bit part players and kids look better than they might actually be against these shit teams, Elneny actually struggled against the BawBags. So much time on the ball and he just either went with the retarded Denilson 5 yarder or pissed away possession for a laugh. :oops:

How the fuck did this guy get this far in the professional game? :roll: :oops:

File under Song, Denilson, Hleb, Almunia, Fat jerseyswap mong Santos, Bendtner, Flappy, Stepanovs, Jenkinson, Comedies Iwobi and Eboue etc etc etc.... :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:37 pm
rodders999 wrote:
The curtain won’t come completely down on the banter era until Jenkinson is shown the door.

And elninny surely ??
El Neny is total poo but he’s an absolute baller when compared to Jenks. Jenkinson had an Arsenal duvet cover when he was a kid so he gets a free ride, well guess fucking what, so did I and you don’t see me getting a game. I even had a poster of Nelson Vivas on my bedroom wall so I should be in statue outside the ground territory with that logic.

Having said all that, if I was playing for Arsenal you lot would absolute adore me, there’d be a 10 thousand page thread on here that would basically be a jizz fest about what a legend I was. I could have filled the void in all your sad little lives but sadly my duvet cover was deemed too semen stained for me to be awarded a contract with AFC.

Jenks got in, rodders got shafted and the world is a poorer place because of it.

Peace out.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:01 am
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

And elninny surely ??

El Neny is total poo but he’s an absolute baller when compared to Jenks. Jenkinson had an Arsenal duvet cover when he was a kid so he gets a free ride, well guess fucking what, so did I and you don’t see me getting a game. I even had a poster of Nelson Vivas on my bedroom wall so I should be in statue outside the ground territory with that logic.

Having said all that, if I was playing for Arsenal you lot would absolute adore me, there’d be a 10 thousand page thread on here that would basically be a jizz fest about what a legend I was. I could have filled the void in all your sad little lives but sadly my duvet cover was deemed too semen stained for me to be awarded a contract with AFC.

Jenks got in, rodders got shafted and the world is a poorer place because of it.

Peace out.
Rodders please come and have Xmas Dinner with me and my family

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:44 am
:lol:

Too kind.

However, I like to get starkers during the Queen's speech....is that going to be an issue?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:09 am
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:44 am

Too kind.

However, I like to get starkers during the Queen's speech....is that going to be an issue?
Just shot me muck again. :shock:

Fucks sake Fat Shazza stop before I have a big old orgasm-induced heart attack. :o

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Well this got wierd fast

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:52 pm
Well this got wierd fast

Yeah baby... just the way you like it..... :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:01 am
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

And elninny surely ??

Peace out.
Rodders, much as I love you, you are NOT going to be filling my void, thank you very much.