Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

With apologies to Falkirk who started the original thread.

Well he actually started 2 duplicate threads somehow the Furburger! :wink: And I (being an even worse Furburger and channeling the ghost of Quartz :wink: ) tried to delete one and ended up somehow deleting both. :oops: :lol:

Ah good days. :wink:

Anyhoo play the kids and duds ONLY and rest everyone that will be in the squad for the Saints game.

Our kids will fuck these pubbers 5-0. :barscarf: 8)

Gunner Rob

Re: Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

the most irrelevant match of the season.
fair play to anyone who bothers to go to this.

I have decided to go for the £10 NLD option next week instead :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 am

Well he actually started 2 duplicate threads somehow the Furburger! :wink: And I (being an even worse Furburger and channeling the ghost of Quartz :wink: ) tried to delete one and ended up somehow deleting both. :oops: :lol:

Anyhoo play the kids and duds ONLY and rest everyone that will be in the squad for the Saints game.

A "Golden Opportunity" missed there DB - Falkirk and Furburger really DO scan. :wink:

anyway's whoooo the feckk are these furburger's ?

play the Yoof and we will still rip em a new one. 3 -1 to 5 - 0 at least! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

All very well and good to say that we should play the kids, but do kos and monreal not need some gametime ? It is a tough decision cos we have no fit or available centre backs without these 2 and they have fcuk all minutes under their belt this season and must be rusty. Do we play them for at least some of the match to hopefully sharpen them up for sunday's game, even though doing so will put them at risk of injury and rule them out for sunday ? Dick has major decision to make with these two

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:16 pm
All very well and good to say that we should play the kids, but do kos and monreal not need some gametime ? It is a tough decision cos we have no fit or available centre backs without these 2 and they have fcuk all minutes under their belt this season and must be rusty. Do we play them for at least some of the match to hopefully sharpen them up for sunday's game, even though doing so will put them at risk of injury and rule them out for sunday ? Dick has major decision to make with these two
That's what I was thinking, I would say a mixture of kids with Kos and Monreal leading the defence. We have good stuff going forward but it will be better to have experience at the back in any case the shots do not fall for us and we are left with sudden counter attacks and etc. by them.

They have nothing in it in this match so I don't expect them to play out but will be a bonus to beat someone like us.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Everyone wants to end an unbeaten run so I'd rather play our under 14s and risk losing this one as it doesn't matter. Better than losing in the PL.
Mind you, our under 10s and a dustbin would most likely beat this lot.

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:47 pm
Everyone wants to end an unbeaten run so I'd rather play our under 14s and risk losing this one as it doesn't matter. Better than losing in the PL.
Mind you, our under 10s and a dustbin would most likely beat this lot.

I care fcuk all about winning it either, but do kos and monreal need some gametime before the big game on sunday ? Personally I think that they do, so I would play them for an hour regardless of whether we win, lose or draw

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Play 9 stiffs with Monreal and Kos then take them both off at half time or shortly after and replace the with 2 more stiffs resulting in a team of 11 stiffs.

Stiffs "R" Us :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:16 pm
Play 9 stiffs with Monreal and Kos then take them both off at half time or shortly after and replace the with 2 more stiffs resulting in a team of 11 stiffs.

Fat Sharon from Dagenham has that tattooed just above her hippo's yawn I believe..... although she has to lift her bellies out of the way to show it to people..... :shock:

*No, "bellies" plural is not a typo, unfortunately. :D

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

rodders999 wrote:

Play 9 stiffs that means Iwobi is a certainty to start then :lol: :lol: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 am

A "Golden Opportunity" missed there DB - Falkirk and Furburger really DO scan. :wink:

anyway's whoooo the feckk are these furburger's ?

play the Yoof and we will still rip em a new one. 3 -1 to 5 - 0 at least! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:D Cheers DB :barscarf: I wondered what the fuck had happened :oops: starting a match thread on a smartphone whilst tapering off a jobby wasnt the best idea :lol: Falkirk Furburger does indeed scan :lol: anyhoo the game will be shite :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Fat Sharon from Dagenham has that tattooed just above her hippo's yawn I believe..... although she has to lift her bellies out of the way to show it to people..... :shock:

:shock:

You can never really tell if you’re inside her or not....or so I’ve heard.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ernie71 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:20 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Ain’t no bigger stiff than “Big 17” 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:20 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Ain’t no bigger stiff than “Big 17” 8)
:lol:

Now channelling ghetto drug dealers from "B'More" I will say "True dat. Most def". :wink:

Yep I'm rewatching the Wire box set. :D

Fat Shaz probably just vaginally inhaled her couch at the mention of "wire" and "box". :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:

:shock:

You can never really tell if you’re inside her or not....or so I’ve heard.
:shock: :lol: