Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Qarabawbag (H) 13/12 @ 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:16 pm
All very well and good to say that we should play the kids, but do kos and monreal not need some gametime ? It is a tough decision cos we have no fit or available centre backs without these 2 and they have fcuk all minutes under their belt this season and must be rusty. Do we play them for at least some of the match to hopefully sharpen them up for sunday's game, even though doing so will put them at risk of injury and rule them out for sunday ? Dick has major decision to make with these two

Of course it would need to be balanced with some of the Experienced players :roll: - but if two thirds of the team played are The Yoof (*)- It will be a Good test and Learning Curve for those on the edges of breaking into the first team.

(*) I would guess and hope that Unai has already removed and eradicated any of the lazy wengerwank training type methods and approach in their daily training sessions.

ps; Is that the same Fat Sharon with 5 bellies who used to give free hand jobs with the Cod & Chips outside the chippy in Capel Street? :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:34 am
augie wrote:
All very well and good to say that we should play the kids, but do kos and monreal not need some gametime ? It is a tough decision cos we have no fit or available centre backs without these 2 and they have fcuk all minutes under their belt this season and must be rusty. Do we play them for at least some of the match to hopefully sharpen them up for sunday's game, even though doing so will put them at risk of injury and rule them out for sunday ? Dick has major decision to make with these two

Of course it would need to be balanced with some of the Experienced players :roll: - but if two thirds of the team played are The Yoof (*)- It will be a Good test and Learning Curve for those on the edges of breaking into the first team.

(*) I would guess and hope that Unai has already removed and eradicated any of the lazy wengerwank training type methods and approach in their daily training sessions.

ps; Is that the same Fat Sharon with 5 bellies who used to give free hand jobs with the Cod & Chips outside the chippy in Capel Street? :wink:
:lol:

One and the same!! :lol:

She is the original subject of the following witticism bandied about by culchies:

What does a Dublin bird do when she cums?

She drops her chips.

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

From that expression she actually looks like she has something inserted there....

:shock:

:lol: :wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Kids, kos, nacho, miti, iwobi and Ramsay.

The latter three should be told - your chances are running out.

With winter coming, dick has to decide if he is going to step up ESR, Nkiteh etc now or not.

If they perform well on Thursday he should throw them in straight away on Sunday.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:34 am
augie wrote:

:lol:

One and the same!! :lol:

She is the original subject of the following witticism bandied about by culchies:

What does a Dublin bird do when she cums?

She drops her chips.

:D :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They do the same in Swansea - Except they use something else instead of tomato sauce :D :wink:

For those (Augie muffled cough) who were wondering...

phpBB [video]

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

We have to lose a game sooner or later and id rather we lost this game then the game next week against Spurs. We're already through, top of the group that situation isn't going to change whatever the result tomorrow night. It won't affect confidence of the squad but it will ease the media hype over this unbeaten run. The premier league and the league cup are vital to this squad this season.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Inter Napoli Valencia Benfica who are seeded meaning we can't play them in next round.
Plzen Shaktar Galatasaray Brugge are the unseeded teams who have dropped down from champs lge.There are some handy outfits amongst that lot the first 3 named in particular.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m sure I’m not the only one on here who’s a massive fan of Baw Bag :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:23 am
I’m sure I’m not the only one on here who’s a massive fan of Baw Bag :barscarf:
I'd heard you were a massive fan of all baw bags tbh.

Even crusty ones. :shock:

:barscarf: :wink:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

4-1

Theresa May scores for them

Midz

Post by Midz »

C'mon Arsenal, whoever he plays :barscarf:

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

Rumours are Bukayo Saka, the talented winger I was referring to in another thread last week, is starting tonight. We need youngsters to take their chance if we want players like Iwobi to get dropped (even though I personally think Iwobi deserves more time).

Will be interesting to see how he fares.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:26 pm
C'mon Arsenal, whoever he plays :barscarf:
Fuck me sideways I thought for a second I'd read "C'mon Arsene, whoever he plays". :shock:

Honestly got a fright and thought "fuck me it was all a dream.... he's still here... no Emery.... it never happened.... same old same old for another 10 years.... oh look there's an attacking midfielder playing at right back...."

:suicide:

:wink:

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

Arsenal XI: Cech; Jenkinson, Sokratis, Koscielny, Maitland-Niles; Elneny, Willock; Nketiah, Ozil, Saka; Lacazette

Club captain is back chaps :barscarf:

Excited to see Eddie and Saka.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Why the fuck are Sokratis and Lacazette playing?