Premier League |Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal| 26/12/18 - 17:15|

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Premier League |Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal| 26/12/18 - 17:15|

Post by DB10GOONER »

Comedy Iwobi nearly scored with one of his arses! :coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anally Mangled-Nails :censored:

Wengerballs

Post by Wengerballs »

Defense is a shambles and Emery doing his best to piss off our best creative players going forward and create a toxic dressing room. What is the point of taking Lacazette off again? Hes exactly what we need in last 20 mins of a match like this. Last match Ozil is captain and creates two goals, this week hooked off halftime for Iwoebi. Bizarre.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sorry but its games like this which convince me more and more that very little has changed under the new manager yet, results like the spuds in the league are too few and far between.

I still think that UE is not learning quick enough from his mistakes :rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

A well deserved, hard fought point against a very good Brighton side. A point that takes us above Chelsea, I might add :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

That's my view and I'm sticking with it :D :D :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Emery seened to go over to some of their supporters immediately at full time....Utter garbage on the pitch today..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

6 attempts in first half. Bring on Comedy Iwobi for Ozil surrender the midfield and have 1 attempt in the second half. :roll:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:07 pm
A well deserved, hard fought point against a very good Brighton side. A point that takes us above Chelsea, I might add :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

We'd have lost that last season :lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Wengerballs wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:04 pm
Defense is a shambles and Emery doing his best to piss off our best creative players going forward and create a toxic dressing room. What is the point of taking Lacazette off again? Hes exactly what we need in last 20 mins of a match like this. Last match Ozil is captain and creates two goals, this week hooked off halftime for Iwoebi. Bizarre.

Cannot understand the subbing of lacazette today at all :? :shock: :shock: We lost all attacking threat and bangbang was totally isolated

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:12 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:07 pm

We'd have lost that last season :lol: :wink:
We did! :lol: :wink:

markyp

Post by markyp »

looking more and more like wengers Arsenal with every passing game at the moment the only difference being that we are yet to roll over an die but that is incoming on Saturday no doubt.Guendouzi just faffs about as much as iwobi when he has the ball,AMN is a typical wenger player,lots of silky touches but zero awareness,why was laca hauled off again,and aub again is way too casual in front of goal,we should have been 2 up and comfortable before they equalised,and the ozil situation is a joke,without him today we got worse!!sort it Dick!! :(
Last edited by markyp on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

disappointing performance against a shoddy team that got turned over 4-0 by the rentboys recently. we are so far off the top 4 in terms of class right now.

the big decision of the day by dick to take off ozil for iwobi just killed us, there was no creativity or guile once he left, i don't want want laca did wrong to be subbed either. guendouzi may have promise but is not ready to play that sweeper role at the moment, he need to be tidy on the ball but spends too much time dallying around :banghead:

if we don't get overtaken by the mancs before march i'll be fucking gobsmacked

augie

Post by augie »

In my opinion bangbang and lacazette were our best performers today - players like torreira and sokratis did some good and some bad, but others were pure garbage :oops: :oops:

Lichsteiner needs to have a serious chat with himself - he has this "hard as nails" image, but today he went down easier than a $10 whore :oops: Any time he felt the slightest contact he threw himself to the ground, and it was shameful tbh. I should also add that his crossing was a disgrace

The dozi must have set world records for how many misplaced passes in one single match :roll: How he finished the game without being subbed baffles me

iwobi and kolasniac are too fat for this level. Iwobi is also too shit for this level. Get rid of both and ramsey

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:08 pm
6 attempts in first half. Bring on Comedy Iwobi for Ozil surrender the midfield and have 1 attempt in the second half. :roll:
Although I am often critical of Ozil but it was a poor decision to take him and Lacazette off .We lacked any sort of invention and in the second half it became a match between two very ordinary mid table teams.

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

have no idea what happened after 31 Minutes because i turned it of when i saw the stupidity of giving away that goal.
A fuc**ng shambles of a team who have no idea how to control a game properly,